Pokeshin - Fire Red like it's never been seen before!

Shin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4abcaa7bab5bdf3a5b8207ee7350184f.png8f45c470c2555cc755626a00b040e246.png

The water route is in the works! I've also changed the palette for grass tiles, the grass no longer glows in the dark!

I still find your most jerk move to be one of the first. A certain couple moments in Viridian Forest!

Okay I'll definitely finish FireRed through this patch, it gave me the motivation to play.

By the way, imagining an Earthbound hack made by Shin is just too awesome to be expressed on words alone.

Okay I'll definitely finish FireRed through this patch, it gave me the motivation to play.

By the way, imagining an Earthbound hack made by Shin is just too awesome to be expressed on words alone.

If Shin made an Earthbound hack, then a run button better be first on the list >_>.

If Shin made an Earthbound hack, then a run button better be first on the list >_>.

he'd cut walking speed by 3/4 to troll

MAKE EVERYTHING MORE TEDIOUS

THAT'S HOW SHIN ROLLS

A moonwalk button would be far more worthwhile! Well, at least for me anyway!

• 9 months later...

Hey, I actually did some work on Pokeshin. Victory Road still isn't finished but there have been minor tweaks and I've actually bothered completing Route 19! I have like another 2 weeks off so I might maybe kinda do something.

• 2 weeks later...

What's this? Multiple things in the space of a year? Victory Road is going rather smoothly, it's being revamped entirely.

e89fc421042f31c985a111bfa8d27a0f.png90f90191f17c42bb277728157a3a023f.png

If only you had a way to get rid of those ROCKS.

• 3 weeks later...

36e96498221d55b377176f3f74c464d4.png

Victory Road's about half done! I have run into a little hiccup with a freezing event, but I can probably stumble through it!

36e96498221d55b377176f3f74c464d4.png

Victory Road's about half done! I have run into a little hiccup with a freezing event, but I can probably stumble through it!

You brought back the damn trash cans.

That I did! Victory Road is now complete. Horace will hopefully showcase some of it, then I can put out a release.

• 4 weeks later...

So i'm trying to play this hack, but everytime I patch the clean FireRed gba rom using LunarIPS, the game freezes the moment the star goes on the screen in the intro. Has anyone else run into this problem, and how can i fix it? Its not the emulatior (i think) because ive tried several emulators. I really want to play this hack ;~;

• 4 weeks later...

So i'm trying to play this hack, but everytime I patch the clean FireRed gba rom using LunarIPS, the game freezes the moment the star goes on the screen in the intro. Has anyone else run into this problem, and how can i fix it? Its not the emulatior (i think) because ive tried several emulators. I really want to play this hack ;~;

Are you patching the right rom? You need to be using a US copy.

In other news, I have victory road finished but Horace got DISEASED and also LAZY so he hasn't updated Pokeshin. I might release a build sometime next week, but I usually like having him showcase stuff first.

• 2 weeks later...

Update, due to Horace's illness, then laziness then absence, I've decided to release the Victory Road build ahead of his LP. There are a few other areas scattered across the map that have been added. Happy raging!

• 4 weeks later...