Feedback for Thracia UV

General Banzai

Fun fact, the currently in-development Chapter 15 of Thracia UV (I've already written 14x) has a joke that references FESDUV. I've generally abstained from refrance jokes in ThraciaUV but it fit.

How often do you make injokes about the community or your past? Did your FE7 UV influence your pariah-establishing rant?

Also, what's this "Radiance Theater"? Is it like the Thumbnail Theatre that did NGE and MGS1 and 2?

Edited by dalphage

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often do you make injokes about the community or your past? Did your FE7 UV influence your pariah-establishing rant?

Also, what's this "Radiance Theater"? Is it like the Thumbnail Theatre that did NGE and MGS1 and 2?

Radiance Theatre

In FESSUV I made a ton of in-jokes about the community, back when I was on Nsider I was basically writing for a group of around 10 people I all knew pretty well so I liked to throw them some bones. In FESDUV and especially ThraciaUV I really toned that all down, although I did get a reference to the user Othin in the character Othin's lines back in Chapter 2x.

FE7UV didn't influence shit. It's so bad. Let's not discuss it.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally caught up again, and also read FESSUV in the meanwhile. You've really improved since then, and I can't wait to see more.

PoRUV assumedly still exists, as it's on the same board FESSUV is on. But I can't find it. I also didn't get very far on it, only to about Ch 7 or 8. I think what I did write is pretty good quality, but I had a lot of difficulty distinguishing myself from Radiance Theatre, which is basically the #1 FE parody of all time. Of all time.

http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php/topic/528591-path-of-radiance-the-unedited-version/

• 10 months later...

so 10 months later i am here to say leidrick lamar's rap verse in chapter 14 is a high point of 21st century poetry

i hope i will live to read this to the last chapter

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I can do a double post buuuuut

yassss a new chapter!! "I cannot EVEN I can only odd" is my new favourite line thx

now I'm off to write ralph/sleuf slash (broslash? brash?) in my mind

• 2 months later...