Your FE Character of Choice in Smash

Coreyographed

Olivia or Nephenee. The first would probably be a damn fast unit with lots of special skills... and Nephenee a good tanky unit, probably somehow similar to Samus, with a larger hitbox and more weapon range (sadly no missils)

I'm surprised anyone is saying any Tellius reps when we already have Ike. I'd say two Awakening reps and two Tellius reps is just really unbalanced when there's a bunch of other games with nothing at all, not even a trophy.

Because people are allowed to choose a character they like, even if they're in a game that already had a rep?

Personally, I would choose either Celica, Micaiah, or Eirika because I really like magic and Lady Lords~ And maybe double team Eirika and Ephraim so she can be more separated from the other mono-swords

Hector and Lyn would both be great choices in my book, even if Lyn is already an assist trophy. Micaiah would be pretty nice, too. Right around the time of Brawl's release she was one of my favorite choices for SSB4 newcomer (the fact that Radiant Dawn was what I was playing up to the Brawl release, well, when I wasn't playing Melee in anticipation, had something to do with that).

I'm going to get some flak for this, but I'd also like Tharja or Owain. I mean, I know they're overrated as fuck but I still like them.

You know, it would have been cool if Arvis was a character. He'll be in a slightly lighter version of his Emperor armor. He could be a heavy-midweight mid range fighter similar to Robin except he mostly uses Fire based attacks and a Silver Sword.

A: Sword combo - Arvis does two quick swings with his sword, finishing with an overhead flame slice.

F-Tilt: Flame Swing - Moves a bit forward and swings his flaming blade in a wide arc.

D- Tilt: Snake Slither - A low sword slice with a reverse-gripped sword.

Up Tilt : Flare Flash - Does a swift yet graceful backflip kick with fire.

Side Smash: Flame Strike - Does an overhead slash with a flaming sword.

Down Smash - Valflame Pillar - Arvis reels his hand in and extends it toward the ground, summoning a fire pillar facing diagonally upward.

Up Smash: Flaming Luna - Swings the sword upward in a flaming arc that shoots out a short ranged flame cutter.

N-air: Flame Cyclone - Does a short aileron roll with two small fireballs circling around.

F-air: Multi-Blast - Fires a burst of fireballs forward. Decent range.

B-air: Turns around and does a wide downward swing behind him. Similar to Marth's B-air, but with much more knockback.

Up-air: Rising Red Sun - Does a flash kick with a normal leg then swings his sword in a wide arc upward.

D-air: Forceful Pillar - Arvis summon's a fire pillar shooting downward from his foot. Meteor Smash effect.

B: Valflame - A charge move. Can be stored. When shot prematurely, shoots a fire ball with varying sizes dependant on how long it was charged. Full charge is an instant one hit fire beam that deals massive knockback.

Side B: Fire Tower - Arvis lobs a fireball that detonates a large flame pillar that can launch opponents.

Down B: Pavise/Nihil - Arvis summons a shield. For the first frames, it can counter an attack. When held, it will reflect projectiles.

Up B: Teleport Staff - Arvis summons a magic pentacle that he can move as long as the B button is held. When the stick tilts to a certain direction, the pentacle will move to where it points, having a slow start and slowly accelerating. Arvis then teleports to where the pentacle is when the B button is released. His fall speed while the B button is held is slowed down.

Final Smash: Belhella Massacre - Arvis summons a massive meteor storm that crash into the ground. Meteors that hit the ground will stay for a while and detonate after a short while. Arvis then summons a large fireball and tosses into the ground, ending the Final Smash with a massive fiery blast.

• 2 weeks later...

Fin, Hector, and The Black Knight.

While Fin isn't a 'lord" character he is in 9 of the 12 chapters in FE4 and if I recall correctly in most of FE5. He would be a light lance user.

Hector of course would be the axe user and be a medium character.

Finally BK would be our sword user and would be heavy. Not to mention our villain rep.

With those you have light, medium, and heavy and the weapon triangle. Will it happen... no but would be cool.

Well under normal circumstances I would say that Mia should be playable but i think that i might give a more likely one Micaiah as a Zelda clone her moves would be:

up-b: rewarp staff same as farores wind

side-b: thani same as dins fire but moves faster and further the explosions range is more like paulatenas up smash but is also weaker

neutral-b:ward staff reflects projectiles

down-b:rescue staff she summons the black knight (meg with a tempest blade if somebody is playing as the black knight) to do a phantom slash it is stronger but waits a long time to do it again after it is like the phantom dies every time

the chances are low of this ever happening but i thought it would be cool

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Black Knight - A character sorely lacking in mobility but has extreme damage, launching ability and better than expected attack speed. Low jumping ability and air speed.

Neutral B: Alondite Wave - The Black Knight sends a wave of energy from Alondite. Very slow but has a wide range.

Side B: Eclipse - A flurry of swings akin to Marth's Dancing Blade. Can KO at high percents. The initial swing has high starting lag but the next three come out quickly.

Up B: Rewarp - The Black Knight teleports like in the games. Teleports a long distance but deals no damage.

Down B: Nihil - Yet another counter. The counterattack is fast and has super armor.

Great Eclipse: Think Great Aether but on the ground.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd go with Mia simply because she's kinda my waifu... (I'm kidding, I'm not really into that whole 'waifu business', but Mia is my favourite Fire Emblem character of all time and I would love to see her in a Smash Game, though unlikely it may be)

Eirika or Lyn would be nice, too. Or Sigurd. Would be interesting to see a mounted character. They did it with Bowser Jr, so why not?