Which unit do you baby like crazy?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilyana!

I would even use her in Hard Mode. I would Forge 2 Tomes (Not in one session) that has +5 Mt and +10 or +20 Hit added (If i get Lucky with cards, all the better for her). Once she promotes, i ease off the forged tomes. She is quite amazing when trained well with Rexbolt in Chapter 4-Final(3)

Ilyana, much similar to Narshen's way. In both games, it's been proven that I baby her the most out of everyone, regardless of me decreasing my chances on spending time babying in FE generally. Ilyana is usually always an exception for me.

Ilyana.gif

Edited by Magnus Blade

Resolve!Miccy

and...........................I've tried the Silver Knights (F)

S'FUN!

Not sure if Tanith/Marcia/CRKs really need alot of babying.

Edited by The Insane One

Aran, Mist, Rolf, Marcia, and Astrid. I was very stubborn with Mist and Astrid, and Astrid served me well on endgame. Mist... not so much, although her staffing was nice enough. :/ Aran and Marcia, although I got them to third tier, couldn't make it to Endgame. Rolf was just all awesome, although Shinon tried to prove to me time and time again that he was the better choice by getting some really sexy level-ups. :3

I hoard every single statbooster in the game (even the ones you have to buy in Part 1 which decimate your funds) and then unload them all on Oliver, and the Bexp him until he caps every stat.

This man knows what he's doing!

I've done the same with Danved.

SOREN (No srsly, he has been number 1 in my top 5 for so many playthroughs. Its kinda nuts. I just...dont even think about it anymore. He just always gets love no matter what.)

Fiona (lawwwl)

Marcia

Tanith

Jill

Pelleas

Vika (sometimes)

Oh yeah! Rolf and Makalov!

Edited by Florina