Support Conversations

It's not so much that he looks like a woman, it's more like he's gender ambiguous. He could easily pass as either a man that takes care of his hair, or a tough looking woman. Viole just thought the latter and ran with it.

Edit: Battle Priest is the only class he needs. It's the only class anyone needs. All must be the Battle Priest.

His voice also encourages that classification.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=My Lolicon S]Nono: MU, thanks for the other day!

MU: Ah, you mean about the dragonstone? No worries, it was easy to find. But, more importantly... Nono.

Nono: What is it, MU?

MU: Nono, you used to treasure a shiny stone, didn't you?

Nono: Yes, but since I gave it to you, I'm looking for a new one.

MU: I figured you would. Then... would you accept this?

Nono: Whoa, it's so shiny and pretty... but, this isn't a stone, you know?

MU: Indeed, it's a silver ring, not a stone. But it's shiny... it's good enough, right?

Nono: MU.

MU: Eh, what?

Nono: Actually... I know the meaning behind a ring. It means a promise of staying together forever, right?

MU: So you knew... and here I thought I'd have to explain.

Nono: I'm smart, am I not?

MU: Haha, yes you are. Then... since you know its meaning, will you accept it?

Nono: Yes! Of course! I want to stay with you forever, MU!

MU: As do I, Nono. Let's stay together... forever.

Nono: Yes! Thank you, MU!

<CG>

Nono: I love you! I'm reeeeally happy! Never leave my side, okay?

Ronku is superior

I rather liked this S support actually.. She sounds alot more serious compared to her other supports.

Hold up a god damn second here, the character whose sole character traits are looking and acting like a child is mature? You might as well be calling Soren polite here.

And at least Nono actually is old enough to be legal, whereas Richt is pedobait no matter what age scale we're going by.

Mature in compared to Nono. Richt went to rescue Mariabel. Nono just wants to play house all day.

Mind, I wouldn't pair Richt with anyone except Mariabel or Liz, both of whom are at most 3 years older(and only because I'm running outta dudes even though I'm completely not pairing Nono ever) and they don't have to make kids until n years after the timeline. Nono I can't see as getting older for at least another 1000 years or so.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Mature in compared to Nono. Richt went to rescue Mariabel. Nono just wants to play house all day.

I know, right? I mean, it's not like Nono's a soldier, fighting in a war where she has to kill people on a regular basis. Oh, wait... That's exactly what she's doing.

Charging off to rescue someone blindly does not maturity make. And neither does being a soldier, for that matter. Frankly, we know so little about Richt and Nono, other than a handful of scenes, that saying that one is more mature than the other is just silly.

Even so, at least Richt/Donny will age in a few years after the current timeline and that could be actually when stuff happen, for all I cares. Nono will likely stay a little child through her partner's lifespan.

Even so, at least Richt/Donny will age in a few years after the current timeline and that could be actually when stuff happen, for all I cares. Nono will likely stay a little child through her partner's lifespan.

I guess this is where our opinions diverge. For me, the mere fact that Nono is older than the age of majority makes a relationship with her more wholesome than one with Richt/Donny. Admittedly, both relationships would still probably raise some eyebrows.

Yeah, I don't see Nono as 1000, that's the thing. I convert that 1000 into Dragon years and see a 7 year old. And like I said much earlier, I'm pretty uneasy about Richt/Donny, I just don't feel it's as bad as Nono's case. I'd certainly not pair my MU with any of them.

Yeah, I don't see Nono as 1000, that's the thing. I convert that 1000 into Dragon years and see a 7 year old.

I think trying to apply real world logic to Dragons is sort of difficult. We don't have another sentient, humanoid species in the real world to compare with after all. Physically, Nono is obviously mature enough to have at least two children (if paired with MU) at the least. The most unsettling part of the relationship with her is her obvious mental immaturity and much of that can be chalked up to the fact that she's been alone for much of her life. Remember Myrrh? She's only a tad older (a mere 100-300 years) than Nono, but is considerably more mature.

But yeah, I see where you're coming from. I don't really agree with it, but that can just be chalked up to differing viewpoints.

And really, arguing about this is sorta pointless. It's always going to come down to:

'She's legal.'

'But she acts and looks like she isn't.'

'She's still legal.'

'She's blatantly a loli.'

'She's still legal.'

'In Dragon Years she's really young.'

'Screw you. I don't remember you having a doctorate on dragon physiology. She's legal.'

And so on. It just depends which side of the arguement you're on.

Edited by Onestep

I think trying to apply real world logic to Dragons is sort of difficult. We don't have another sentient, humanoid species in the real world to compare with after all. Physically, Nono is obviously mature enough to have at least two children (if paired with MU) at the least. The most unsettling part of the relationship with her is her obvious mental immaturity and much of that can be chalked up to the fact that she's been alone for much of her life. Remember Myrrh? She's only a tad older (a mere 100-300 years) than Nono, but is considerably more mature.

But yeah, I see where you're coming from. I don't really agree with it, but that can just be chalked up to differing viewpoints.

And really, arguing about this is sorta pointless. It's always going to come down to:

'She's legal.'

'But she acts and looks like she isn't.'

'She's still legal.'

'She's blatantly a loli.'

'She's still legal.'

'In Dragon Years she's really young.'

'Screw you. I don't remember you having a doctorate on dragon physiology. She's legal.'

And so on. It just depends which side of the arguement you're on.

Well, for comparison, here are portions of Janaffs and Oscars B and A Supports:

Oscar: Well, I just thought... I mean, I have a young brother that's just about your age... ...Come on, Oscar, get it together... Um... Wow, you laguz are just so incredible! I mean, even a small kid like yourself can fight so--

Janaff: Did you just call me a child?!

Oscar: W-what's wrong?

Janaff: See here! I'm not a child! I'm over 100 years old!

Oscar: Wha...? A hundred...years...?

Janaff: I don't know how old you are, but no one calls me a child to my face and lives to tell about it! Don't you EVER call me that again! Got it, human!?

Oscar: Look, I'm really, really sorry about what I said the other day. Please forgive my ignorance.

Janaff: Ha! Well...I guess it's all right. As long as you don't do it again. By the way, how old are you? I can never tell with you beorc.

Oscar: I'm twenty-four.

Janaff: Twenty-four!? TWENTY-FOUR?! You don't even have a full set of feathers yet! You're a child! A suckling babe! I can't believe that the beorc send children out to battle! How can you be so cold and heartless?!

Oscar: Uh...well--

Janaff: What's your name, little one?

Oscar: O-Oscar?

Janaff: Janaff. But you can call me Uncle Janny. No wonder you said such rude things. Heck, I'm surprised you can even talk!

Oscar: Yeah, it's...um...surprising all right. I'm pretty bright for my age.

Janaff: Well, it's the duty of an elder to guide an ignorant child until he can fly. I forgive your rude remarks. If you ever need anything, come find me. If you have a bad nightmare or something, Unkie Janny will tuck you in. All right?

Even the characters in game have problems understanding what exactly the different aging means for another race in relation to their own.

Phew finally... this was a bit tricky. And it wasn't even Wood being all fancy, it was just them two being weird!

Thanks to VincentASM for helping me proofread/edit/fix this. '-'

[spoiler=Liz x Wood]

[spoiler= C ]

Wood: Mom, please wait. There's something that I've just gotta know...

Liz: Wood?! What is it?

W: It's about your weapon, mom. What's its name?

L: Weapon? It's about weapons? Why are you asking about this sort of thing all of a sudden?

W: As your son, it's simply shameful for me to not even know the name of my mother's weapon. After all, its holy and glorious name is something that I should be proud of, yet...

L: Ah, I see~ So it's that name thing.

W: That name thing?

L: The "Sacred Dark Sword", I think, and something like the "Gods' Descent Lance", stuff like that right? I remember hearing about some kind of "sword" and "lance" earlier on, so I'm guessing it's to do with that.

W: Why do I get the feeling you don't quite understand...? Nevermind, you're not wrong I guess. So, what's its name?

L: It doesn't have one.

W: What?! It's got no name?

L: Yes, because it's not necessary, right?

W: What? Only when a weapon has a name does it begin to receive the gods' protection! Then, it can become a divine weapon with limitless possibilities! It's supposed to be able to have a brand new life!

L: There he goes again. That silly kid... You stay over there and take your time thinking. Bye bye.

W: Ah, Mom. Wait... Hmm, I can't believe that mom's weapon doesn't even have a name. To protect mom, I've gotta do something about this.

[spoiler= B ]

W: Ah, I've got it, I've got it. Mom!

L: Ahh, Wood, what is it?

W: Come here for a moment and look at this.

L: Hm, what is it...? Ah, you've wrote a lot. Uhh, "Graffgunner", "Balistasedge"...

W: Uh huh, I thought of a lot and I wrote them all down. Choose one that you like.

L: Me? ...Just what is all this?

W: Names, of course! For your weapon, mom.

L: Huh?! Aren't these all a bit over the top!

W: Not at all! This is the weapon that you're using, mom, so these kind of names are completely natural!

L: Mmmm... But, this isn't working. I just don't feel these names are appropriate for me.

W: However, don't you think giving your weapon a name will allow it to unleash extraordinary strength? Then, during battle, it can protect you when it matters, mom...

L: Wood!!

W: W-what? You're so loud all of a sudden...

L: Mom is so happy!!

W: Waahh! Don't just hug me out of nowhere!

L: So that's what it was all about, mommy misunderstood. You were doing all this to protect me. You are truly my son. My kind son. Wood... *rub rub* [Hugging and rubbing his face with hers]

W: Let go of me... It hurts...

L: I know! I'll think of a name myself!

W: T-that's not necessary, just choose one from this list...

L: Oh, looks like my brother needs me. Well Wood, see you next time~

W: A... ah, mom! ...She never listens, it's like she's in a world of her own. Mom sure is troublesome. That's the only thing that we share in common, hmm.

[spoiler= A ]

L: Wood!

W: Mom, what is it?

L: I've decided on the name!

W: The name?

L: For my weapon.

W: Ah, that! Then I've gotta listen carefully. The name of my mom's weapon has gotta be gloriously holy...

L: Wood.

W: Yes?

L: It's "Wood". The name of the weapon.

W: N-no, that's my name...

L: Exactly. It's the name of someone dearly important to me, which is why I decided to name my weapon Wood.

W: Mom, that isn't gonna...

L: What?

W: To unleash the mysterious and holy power hidden within a weapon, you've gotta give it a name with that kind of impression...

L: Right. So Wood is a great name. Maybe your name can be amazing now...

W: Nonono! That's not the problem...

L: What's wrong with you! Why do you dislike mommy's name so much!?

W: Just let me finish speaking...

L: It's okay. I already have this Wood protecting me. No matter what happens, Wood will always stay by my side. Of course, so even if it were to break...

W: Waahh! Stop!! What are you thinking, trying to break Wood! I'll protect mom, so that name...

L: Really?! Mom is so happy!!

W: Wah, I already told you not to hug me all of a sudden...

L: So let's not give my weapon a name. Because Wood will always protect me.

W: Hmm... Why do I have the feeling that I'm never successful...

L: Not at all. As an exchange, I will protect you whenever you're in danger. Because we're mother and son. It doesn't matter if we don't have holy names or powers or whatever.

Edited by NTG

On the ChinaFE front, they still haven't updated since their 7th :<

Not sure about 2ch, but that would be one I'd want to read too :D

Also updated OP

I really can't wait to see the official translations of all of these.

They're good so far, but when they have good, hard translations, they'll reveal a lot about their personalities. I'm sure they'll all seem a lot less awkward, too..

I'm loving these.. Keep up the good work, guys!

Yeah. NoA (I'm looking at you, NoA. Better localise this or NoE's getting my money) has some really good writers so I'd love to see their take on the translations. Much better than me, at least. I can't English right XD

Yeah. NoA (I'm looking at you, NoA. Better localise this or NoE's getting my money) has some really good writers so I'd love to see their take on the translations. Much better than me, at least. I can't English right XD

I doubt NOA would pass this game up.

I don't even have a 3DS lol

If NoA doesn't come out I'm importing the whole thing

After all FE's the only game I even want a 3ds for, I just need to replace my old DS as it's kinda dead

And DS games aren't region locked whoo