The mysterious goth looking woman from the Fire Emblem Awakening.

King Marth 64

45 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think this woman might be?

• I think she might be a Recruitable Player
    • I think she might be a Recruited Enemy
    • I think she might be an Unrecruited Boss Enemy
    • I think she might be an Unrecruited Ally

Ok, I notice there are more new characters revealed today and there is a Mysterious Black Hair Woman appeared along with Gaia and the Guy revealed, but we probably not sure about her, so I will make the poll so that you can decide to guess until we have more info revealed about her.

Here's this image.

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a lesbian who flirts with every girl she meets in her supports (Like Heather, but actual full conversations and endings)... please IS?

I'm more interested in Gaia, she seems female (my trapdar is absolutely horrible for drawings even though it does pretty much 100% for real people, though the name is very girl), but she is fully clothed with pants! Voice clip is a bad ambiguous with the quality though.

Also interested in her partner, not sure what class the blonde person paired with the chick in the topic pic is. Best shot of her is at 1:31

Edited by deuxhero

DARK MAGE/SHAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited when I saw that int he video.

If she is not recruitable I will be so mad.

Also, from the video it looks like she was already on your team.

Yeah! Dark magic's back! I'm still hoping that they've dealt with the portrayal of dark magic as occult but my hopes aren't high. Quote is relevant because we're both fanboying

Yeah! Dark magic's back! I'm still hoping that they've dealt with the portrayal of dark magic as occult but my hopes aren't high. Quote is relevant because we're both fanboying

"Dealt with" in what way, exactly?

And I'd like to see another adult female Manakete, like Nagi! :U

That or possibly a little boy dragon, since typically male Manaketes tend to be older looking than the female ones.

Perhaps both to totally screw with the gender split for dragons! :awesome:

A dude manakete would be nice.

Enemy Exclusive unit only, didn't you know? It's an unwritten rule than the better Manaketes always have to be a loli. I mean we DID get a guy manakete in FE11, I even forgot his name, but Chiki/Tiki was THE manakete of your squad.

@Kirby: I've never thought that calling a class "Shaman" or "Druid" and some of the descriptions such as "Fell arts" (RD weapon descriptions) agree with what the characters are saying about "misconceptions linking the ancient magics to "evil"" so I'd rather IS decides on a clear identity for the magic and the people who cast it, particularly if it'll make dark magic fans more comfortable.

Edited by Byte2222

There seems to be a new male mage character by the name of "Rufere"?

Here are the images. He attacks with Krom.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/screenshot20111228at510.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/screenshot20111228at510.png/

He has a similar map sprite and battle model to Jeice's (The white haired mage), but he has brown hair instead.

@Kirby: I've never thought that calling a class "Shaman" or "Druid" and some of the descriptions such as "Fell arts" (RD weapon descriptions) agree with what the characters are saying about "misconceptions linking the ancient magics to "evil"" so I'd rather IS decides on a clear identity for the magic and the people who cast it, particularly if it'll make dark magic fans more comfortable.

Ah, I think I get it. Basically, the evil sounding names and discriptions not meshing with the "it's not really bad! D:" message the characters are preaching? I could understand that.

To you, maybe. There does not appear to be a basis in reality for your association, so it seems safe to assume that for anyone else, getting that impression from that name would not be any more likely than them getting that impression from just about any other magic-related name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid