• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this feel

my university has had a classical liberal (that is, not leftist) student directory elected and reelected a bunch of times by the students for like 5 years in a roll. It has always made the people on the university's far left mad. Then, this year, there was supposed to be another election, and the directory was replaced by a supposedly "impartial" directory responsible for organizing the election. Then they approved an student assembly that got far left nutjobs to occupy some buildings of it, preventing some people from having classes, to protest against our new (national) government (even though the university is literally 10 minutes from the congress, which would be a much more effective place to occupy if you ask me), and just this week they canceled the election saying they will still rule the directory until next year, since everyone and their mothers' knew the classical liberal directory would get another huge win lol

I find the matter very hilarious, but mostly because I'm unaffected by it, since they wouldn't dare invading the building where I have classes lol

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

"communism is good because no true form of communism has been tried yet"

Some of these people unironically have stalin as the facebook cover picture, I kid you not haha

when people tried to invade the engineering building in my college people shooed them away telling them to go study

considering how MAD people are here, if they tried it, they'd probably end up with 2 broken arms or something (i mean, the invaders)

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody