Rate the Unit, Day 13: Lugh

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0700 and 0800 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- Ratings for characters should always assume the gameplay route YOU judge them best on. If I see "doesn't exist in sacae" ANYWHERE in your rating for Juno I will be very cross and will probably throw out your vote out of spite.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

- Any form of a banana joke in any rating results in a tossed vote. No exceptions.

AVERAGES

Bors: 1.14

Wolt: 2.16

Ward: 2.61

Merlinus: 3.53

Roy: 3.54

Lot: 5.40

Ellen: 5.73

Chad: 6.42

Dieck: 7.94

Thany: 8.01

Alan: 8.52

Lance: 8.59

Marcus: 8.77

i keep this interesting for myself through pointless powerwhoring like today's new special rule

and the thany rule

and such

plus, it keeps you guys on your toes

ostensibly

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hits RES and doubles reliably; the only problem is that he's prone to getting MAG-screwed which is not funny.

He'd make a nice candidate for the Energy ring though and the likely Support partner he'll get is his evil twin, Ray.

Edited by Frostbite

Hits Res, comes in chapter 3 so he can devour the AKs, prone to be mag screwed but he'll still on average wind up the best mage, especially since he can actually hit the broadside of the continent.

7.5 out of 10.

Solid unit. -Comes early

-Hits res -is almost a copy of Erk growth-wise

-accurate, moderatly powerful chip is nice to have early on

-Is Ninos kid, why couldn't she have come in ch3 of fe7?

- Complete bias towards him as a unit -Does well later on.

-Supports decent units

8+1 bias for a nice 9/10

Oh damnit, I forgot about the Thany rule.

Edited by The Insane One

Lol harpoon. Lugh is pretty cool. He hits RES and will double quite well. He has good growths and comes early. He has eh bases but his growths will fix that. Plus, he hits RES. 8/10 +1 bias power makes that 9/10.

Aww harps...I'm dissapoint...

Lughs probobly among the best mages ingame, but with the bunch consisting of Lolina, Niime, Ray, SOPHIA, Cecilia, Clarine, Saul, Ellen, Yodel, and Hugh.

I'd say he's among the top 4, next to Clarine/Saul/Niime.

I'm also biased towards him, because Lugh can actually take a hit or 3 from Sacae Nomads, and have alright acc. against them.

Also, Lugh>Lilina, because low speed, shit durability, and getting doubled by everything and getting One-shotted by HM enemies is not fun.

Shaky Attack is easier to fix than crap speed.

and, I threw the shit into the fan!

Pretty good for Normal Mode. Not Lilina though, and terrible on Ilia route. Banana.

4.67/91.52 (3 points for bias)

Quit rating him on RR mode, silly Mekkah

Lughs probobly among the best mages ingame, but with the bunch consisting of Lolina, Niime, Ray, SOPHIA, Cecilia, Clarine, Saul, Ellen, Yodel, and Hugh. I'd say he's among the top 4, next to Clarine/Saul/Niime. I'm also biased towards him, because Lugh can actually take a hit or 3 from Sacae Nomads, and have alright acc. against them. Also, Lugh>Lilina, because low speed, shit durability, and getting doubled by everything and getting One-shotted by HM enemies is not fun. Shaky Attack is easier to fix than crap speed. and, I threw the shit into the
Way to misinterpret elieson's post. Hint: he wasnt disappointed of ur high rating...Also, do you recognize this word integ? (no google cheater): Guineo. You must also tell me what language thats in. Edited by PKL

Really

8s on HM

Does he really deserve to be rated almost as high as Alance

Lugh really isn't all that spectacular. Sure, he can chip alright, and he's better than some scrubs, but he's nothing special. Better than Lilina, yeah, but he's still just another mediocre 5-6 move unit with decent-to-good (if he likes you and doesn't fuck up his mag, that is) damage and shittastic durability. Ehhhhhhh.

5.5-1=4.5/10 because fuck Lugh and his tendencies to never gain mag ever on any of my runs

Also, do you recognize this word integ? (no google cheater): Guineo

I'd presume by context that it meant "banana" but I've no idea.

EDIT: Also, no more posts debating the semantics of the rule after your next one.

Edited by Integrity

Way to misinterpret elieson's post. Hint: he wasnt disappointed of ur high rating...Also, do you recognize this word integ? (no google cheater): Guineo

Yeah, forgot about the Thany rule...............godamnit, edited post.

and, plantain jokes are not allowed, right?

Given as "plantain" is an acceptable English word for "banana" what do you think?

I get the feeling that someones gonna walk away from this thread crying...........

And, its not.