Raven

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1zefbf8.png

Resized.

Perfect fix, thanks.

brick1.pngcan you add mine? i don't know if it's good. it took me 30 mins. this is my first time doing something like this. oh! :o also raven thanks for telling me about a website where i can store pictures now! :D

Will be added ASAP, nice one.

sfbrick.png

Woo, another - thanks.

How make brick

Hmm, that really is up to you... Although the final size needs to be 100 pixels wide 50 pixels tall. You can put whatever you like in it - just see the current bricks for an example. Or are you not sure how to actually put one together?

I've got one:

post-1135-124973310285_thumb.png

Is it OK?

Edit: For some reason there's this grey outline to it. I attached it as a file and it did that.

Edit: My personal photo is the right version.

Edited by kirsche

1zefbf8.png

Resized.

Perfect fix, thanks.

brick1.pngcan you add mine? i don't know if it's good. it took me 30 mins. this is my first time doing something like this. oh! :o also raven thanks for telling me about a website where i can store pictures now! :D

Will be added ASAP, nice one.

sfbrick.png

Woo, another - thanks.

How make brick

Hmm, that really is up to you... Although the final size needs to be 100 pixels wide 50 pixels tall. You can put whatever you like in it - just see the current bricks for an example. Or are you not sure how to actually put one together?

How make brick

Please read the original post in the future.

Im not sure how to put one together.

I've got one:

post-1135-124973310285_thumb.png

Is it OK?

Edit: For some reason there's this grey outline to it. I attached it as a file and it did that.

Edit: My personal photo is the right version.

Hmm, I can't seem to copy any url tag to put it into the wall. Use something like ImageShack to upload it?

EDIT: It's fine now.

Im not sure how to put one together.

You have MSN? I can probably help you easier over that than anything else.

Edited by Raven

Contributors:

| Raven | Red Fox of Fire | Meow | Masu | Celice | Sirius | Gatrie: Guns Blazing | Dark Legend Ninja | Jason W. |

| Emerald Jealousy | Black Luster Soldier | Ninji | Pride | Wist | Ether | Bananas | Vanguard |

| Shuuda | Fia | DragonBladeSniper | Chalis | TheEnd | jordan | Marae | Dio | luigi bros |

| Sol Katti | OrangeDragon | ZXValaRevan | -Cynthia- | Kirsche |

The Serenes Forest Wall

sfravenbrick.pngsffedfoxoffirebrick.png21m99j4.pngsfmasubrick.pngbrickserenes.pngxp7rjr.pngbrick4raven2.pngDLNBrick.pngwobbuffetwii1_22-2-1.jpggreenmonster.pngchara19.pngcrap02.pngpicresized124948436180f.png001_serenesForest_brick_01.pngbrickj.png8w0d3m.pngbrickv.png

Brick.pngcrap04.pngSerenesForestDBSBrick.png2e38tia.jpgcrapbrick.png2h6ujit.png1zefbf8.pngbrickdio.jpgsfluigibrosbrick.png

brick1.pngsfbrick.pngzxbrick.pngjillcyn.pngindex.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=80

If everyone contributes something, I know it will be a pretty damn awesome display. I'll update it as often as I can. Let's get this thing building.

Any questions, just post them in the thread, I'll do my best to answer them.

yay! there's my name! :D i am part of a wall!

Edited by Sol Katti

"We don't need no education

We don't need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave them kids alone

Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

All in all you're just another brick in the wall."

How long are you going to wait? When this is done what's going to happen with it?

Forum skin. Actually, I kinda like that idea, but it would have to be a lot of bricks. O_o

I'll try to make one as well, but first I have to figure out how to do so. ;____;

1. Open photoshop, "Paint.NET," [insert Any Imaging Editing Program]

2. New blank file. Make the size 100x50 pixels.

3. Drag and drop/resize picture/background of choice.

4. Type your name with text tool.

5. Save/upload.

Edited by Robert