Bored on Class Drawings

Eckirion

Since our class isn't busy as always on afternoon, I decided to kill my boredom by randomly drawing my featured characters for my still planned hack for Fire Emblem.

1st

598880_420982034672595_583356471_n.jpg

Name: Nesier

Class: Dreikner

Class Description: Dark magicians with complete dominance to accuracy and speed. Equips dark, light magics and staves.

Background: A dark mage once serving the invincible Amecia kingdom. Her origins are unknown but she is said to just have came out of nowhere after a dazzling light showed up on a small town on the outskirts of the capital of Amecia. Ever since she is under the care of that village, she has devoted herself to work under the employ to the last king of the Amecia kingdom. Her amazing talent with the use of dark magic made her one of the 6 Judgement Generals. A vulgar, unserious girl but reliable on times of great calamity.

2nd

942763_420984611339004_1318144094_n.jpg

Name: Kaito

Class: Free Knight

Class Description: Knights of great experiences with strong values and beliefs. Equips swords and lances

Background: A womanizing man with a mysterious pass. He was actually exiled from a division of knights due to his other side of being merciless, brutal and dishonest. In times when he can control himself, he shows a rather courteous and polite manner to girls. His knowledge of righteousness outshines of those who are around him especially with the ones who are not being serious about the war.

Mutto marutto from me.

3rd

1378288_421464087957723_198214490_n.jpg

Name: Yuer

Class: Scythe Fighter

Class Description: Skilled fighters wielding lethal and accurate scythes. They have no origins.

Background: One of the 6 Judgement Generals of Amecia. Also known as the " Swift Seeker " due to the fact that no survivors are seen or left when facing her in the battlefield. But she never liked or rather she will never indulge on this behavior, it's actually a practice his father taught. The words " Enemies are like dirt needed to be swiped clean. " is what triggers her merciless ( or yandere ) side. Her true side shows a tough, not easily influenced, childish and cute side. Many boys has chased for her heart but all are turned upside down... Literally. Can someone ever waver this hard to get girl down to the heart?

4th

1240539_421464067957725_1078281481_n.jpg

Name: Albus

Class: Archsage

Class Description: The most wisest of all sages and the symbol of magic superiority. Equips all magics and staves.

Background: Known as " Albus The Dominator " one of the 6 Judgement Generals. A genius, tricky sage who laid waste to 73 armies within 30 minutes. His tactical superiority also gave him the title " Chess God". Despite his almost perfect abilities, he is the most lowest level in charismatic skills. Can't even start a single simple conversation, much worse when he starts talking, he always bites his tongue which would lead to a deep depressing, spine-chilling embarrassment.

5th

1377594_421464074624391_592470176_n.jpg

Name: Eirina

Class: Sacred Lancer

Class Description: Soldiers surpassing even against the strength of a king. Possesses pure virtue, love and righteousness. Equips lance and bow.

Background: The long lost mother of Eirika and Ephraim. Somehow lost upon the continent of Beian, she has been leading a rebel army against the Kingdom of Amecia. When she is still in Magvel, her family is nothing but a common farmer. Her will to change the way of how her family lives forces her to join the knights of Renais. There she became squadmates with Fado which she didn't know prince of Renais. First they became acquaintance, then best friends... but Fado doesn't want just to be on that level. He confessed that he fell in love at first sight to Eirina. She was shocked but happy that Fado also loved her. At the moment when she knew that she fell in love with the prince of the country she is suppose to serve has made her angry, always questioning " Why did he hide it from? Am I not trustworthy? Or am I not the only one who has his love? ". " STILL IN WORK"

Edited by joshuageorpe

• 1 month later...

Yo it's been a while!!! I won't let this topic drop dead to the topic's graveyard sooo.... here are two gender bendered drawings which I will use as one of the main antagonist of my Fire Emblem Game. SO HERE IT IS!

6th

Yae_zps109af16c.png?t=1383749540

Name: Nergal

Class: Dark Druid

Class Description: Druids of no boundaries for study of dark magics. They employ the skill Nemia.

Background: Athos's assed around former friend. Resurrected as a young girl by Bernont which surprised herself ( or himself) along with her ( or his ) resurrected suboridnates Sonia, Ephidel, and Limstella. Now in her new life, she still vows for the return of the dragons to claim their quintessence and to seek revenge against the three lords who stand up against her. He now wields two of the most powerful tomes in the continent ( Pureshkigal [ Dark Tome ],and Agiaschnar [ Anima Tome ] ). Known as the "Bringer of Darkness".

7th

Yadadada_zps11a584e1.png?t=1383749535

Name: Zephiel

Class: Queen ( Formerly King )

Class Description: The mighty ruler of Bern with a superb skill with the sword. Employs the skill King's Might.

Background: Her ( and again it's up to you of how it is said ) corpse was extracted on the future timeline by Nergal under the order of Bernont. Resurrected along with her subordinates Narshen, Murdock, Galle, and Brenya. She developed a tsundere character where she keeps on blabbing about Narshen being attracted to her. Nevertheless her sword arm is still dominitative around the entire world. Zephiel now wields the Eveon, the sword forged by angels. She sometimes thought of sparring with Ashnard.

Edited by eckirion

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...