Wi-Fi Battles Subforum Retired

Tangerine

Nobody could have predicted this horrific day, that the wifi section would become so minor and inactive.

ae022g.jpg

oops

Well... in any case! I've retired the Wifi Battle subforum and moved their threads into SD general. The Friend Codes pinned thread has been left pinned in SD general as well, and anyone who wants to have a Wifi battle is free to just post their info there. If you want to set up or talk about Wifi Battles you are, of course, free to now use SD general. Both are fairly inactive sections of the forum, it was going to come to this eventually!

RIP Wifi Battles,

*salute*

Edited by Tangerine

No one really used it back when I joined in July 2010. I kind of always predicted this happening. ._.

Also you could post in a thread in the wifi board that was over a year and a half old and it wouldn't be a necro (still first page) but the oldest non-necro thread in the ssbb board is 7 and a half months. Not nearly as bad.

lol

It's not as thought it's really dead. There just wasn't enough interest to justify separating wi-fi topics from the main Shadow Dragon forum.

I think some people are misinterpreting the meaning of this topic.

This topic is not saying "Nintendo has discontinued FESD's online capabilities".

The wi-fi battles sub-forum underneath FE:Shadow Dragon has been merged back into the FESD forum. Nothing more, nothing less. You can still go online with FESD and battle others, shop online, and everything else. Just use the main FESD forum to arrange battles, etc.

I think some people are misinterpreting the meaning of this topic.

This topic is not saying "Nintendo has discontinued FESD's online capabilities".

The wi-fi battles sub-forum underneath FE:Shadow Dragon has been merged back into the FESD forum. Nothing more, nothing less. You can still go online with FESD and battle others, shop online, and everything else. Just use the main FESD forum to arrange battles, etc.

Oh...

Well, thanks for telling me!

In light of those recent posts, it might be wise to rename this thread to avoid confusion among hastier members.

It was the 21st for me. :P

But for me... it was the 21st.