Rate the Unit, Day 2: Titania

PKL

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode+Fixed Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0700 and 0800 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "she brings a Knight Ward to the team" as an argument.

- BEXP is free to be used in any quantity on any character.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Averages:

Ike: 8.567

Oh man, Titania. I expect lots of 10/10s except from like, Crash or "jeigan" haters.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She breaks the game pretty damn hard. Imagine FE7 Marcus with better growths (and a bit less weapon triangle control, of course). She does slow down a bit towards end, but not a whole lot and more importantly, not enough to stop me from giving her a 10/10.

I'll be honest about Titania.

Think of her as Seth; except given with Green eyes; and an A rank in Axes. She has good growths for a prepromote; of course... Since she ain't a Jeigan; but actually an Oifaye.

Now, at the start and in midgame; her already nasty offenses prove that she is one potent powerhouse to be reckoned with; she easily wrecks stuff until the other potential paladins begin catching up to her; and anyways; her bases begin to bite her by lategame; but she's still that good!

Her support pool is nice too; but sadly they don't match her MOV; but still.... Whatever...

GO GO GO PALADIN FANBOYING!

2/10 prepromotes suck. She can't even Jeigan/Oifaye her way to Endgame without slowing down. Exp hog. Just take off her gear and let her take hits so units like Rhys can cap level.

I haven't reached her chapter yet, so I can't expect my vote to be counted anyway. Also, everything I said above is a joke, just incase you thought otherwise :)

She's a Jeigan with growths of course she's a 10/10

I'd give her a bias point because she's really cool too but I don't know how that works when she already got the best score possible.

10/10

If I use an axe user, it means that they are 9/10 or above and Titania falls in this category. Good stats and a horse make her very useful especially at a time when Ike is super frail.

10/10

If I use an axe user, it means that they are 9/10 or above and Titania falls in this category. Good stats and a horse make her very useful especially at a time when Ike is super frail.

Boyd and Keiran are both 9+ in your eyes? (not being a jerk, just asking)

Just look at those bases. Just look at those growths. Just look at those skills... yeah, well, Talion really doesn't make a difference...

Not that she cares with stats like that. And just for the heck of it, she also uses Axes. You really can't get much better then she is.

10/10 - She is the roof of the rating scale. No contest.

If it wouldn't break the roof she would get +1 bias point. On top of being an omnipotent god of destruction she is well designed and a nice character.

I just wish the localization team didn't re-use the name of Vanessa's mount from just one game ago.

Edited by BrightBow

She's not in as easy a game as Seth, but she's nearly as strong statistically and has better weapon access in a game where her class is somehow even more broken than usual, so it balances out. And her availability is approximately forever. Is Sigurd worth a 10? Yes. Is Marcus worth a 10? Yes. Is Seth worth a 10? Yes. is Titania worth a 10? No shit she is.

And to preempt anyone whining about exp loss or whatever: If you really don't want Titania taking non-boss exp early on, unequip her (as FE9 allows you to do) and use her as an immortal wall/lure. Or have her Rescue somebody for non-double softenings. She doesn't give a shit, she does it all.

10/10

Preemptive 10/10 to make any non 10/10s count less

Because you don't need to even play PoR to know that Titania is incredibly awesome and basically Seth with boobs

Down to the RED HAIR

And this is the only character I'll rate in this entire game

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I haven't reached her chapter yet, so I can't expect my vote to be counted anyway. Also, everything I said above is a joke, just incase you thought otherwise :)

OH YOU~! XD

Boyd and Kieran are both 9+ in your eyes? (not being a jerk, just asking)

Yep; the former one has high avaiability (Boyd); the other one is a wrecking ball that joins later but is on a horse (Kieran).

Edited by Frostbite

10/10 titania is just fucking perfect because she wrecks everything forever (okay that's not fair she's not perfect in the last three chapters of the game) but even so she wrecks most of everything forever and she's super hot and she's a good character and she's got a sexy damn name

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

Obviously 10/10, no explanation needed.

...well, she does slow down a bit towards the end, but she's been the best unit all game, so obviously she'd still receive 10 points.

However, -0.25 bias because I don't like her very much.

-> 9.75/10

Moonwolf are you fucking kidding??? She loses a full point for having a C in lances?? Just use an effing steel lance and she will have A in lances on chapter 5 since its a defence map anyway... Giving her a 9 is a joke. 9.5 maybe, but thats just nit-picking.

10/10

She slows down for the last 3-4 chapters but it doesnt even matter at that point.

PREPROMOTE ;_; 0/10

She's Titania, 'nuff said (heads and away the best character with the most impact for the slower audiences at home) 10/10