3rd Gen Pokemon draft.:Hoenn time.

MacLovin

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught an Oddish before tackling the second Gym.

GYM 2

The regular trainers were mostly no match for my overleveled (compared to theirs) Pokemon. Brawly, however, was a fighter (pun NOT intended). Machop went down to a combination of Leech Seed and attacking from Shroomish, Meditite got Water Gunned until it went down, and Makuhita had its Bulk Up attempts countered by Growls (though unfortunately, it critted and KO'd Marshtomp. Shroomish finished it with Leech Seeding it, then attacking.

Chinchou.

Boltbeam h4x.

And we're gonna do it till the list is gone.

(How come nobodies taken Staryu yet????

An on a seperate note, Poochyena is somehow still left...

Nobody cares for it???

Until the list is gone?!? That's going overboard...

It wasn't established in the OP, but I did ask about that awhile ago, and I am counting on getting a few more pokes in. Anyone who doesn't want to draft anymore should probably be given the option to drop out of drafting so the remainder goes by faster, unless no one has a problem with me taking poochyena, seviper, and spheal right now and forfeiting however many picks I would have left.

It wasn't established in the OP, but I did ask about that awhile ago, and I am counting on getting a few more pokes in. Anyone who doesn't want to draft anymore should probably be given the option to drop out of drafting so the remainder goes by faster, unless no one has a problem with me taking poochyena, seviper, and spheal right now and forfeiting however many picks I would have left.

Regardless, I wouldn't count on anyone bothering to catch, let alone use something like Chimecho, Slugma, or Luvdisc, which is why I think it's completly absurd.

Regardless, I wouldn't count on anyone bothering to catch, let alone use something like Chimecho, Slugma, or Luvdisc, which is why I think it's completly absurd.

Then what is your decision regarding my proposal? I mean, i'll probably be able to manage with what I got, but having those 3 would help round out my team until I can catch some of my other draftees. If you don't want to draft anymore, that's fine, but please don't hold me up from getting a few more picks of my own.

Got Whismur.

Ralts soloed Roxanne, with a little RNG abuse.

And then my team exits Rustboro around levels 14-16.

I catch a decent natured Zubat, and get steel wing from steven.

Zubat ptoceeds to solo gym, with a little bit of "lucky" supersonics.

And then proceeds to solo Brawly, with proper use of supersonic.

It goes from level 8- level 14 after soloing Brawly's gym.

:awesome:

4x res to fighting really helps.

Well.

Lol at bad stats for stab.

Mediocre movepool.

Shadow ball is wanted by many others.

Iron tail comes whoa late.

Return comes around mid-game.

Crunch come off its low sp att and is learned kinda late.

And.

All other earlygame pkmn outclass it, in the mid or the long run.

Even Seedot and lol Magikarp have more use.

I mean, all ghosts, many normals, some poisons and Absol can learn shadow ball.

I'd like someone to actually tell me of mightyena's mid-lategame uses and contributions, aside from tate and liza.

Well.

Lol at bad stats for stab.

Mediocre movepool.

Shadow ball is wanted by many others.

Iron tail comes whoa late.

Return comes around mid-game.

Crunch come off its low sp att and is learned kinda late.

And.

All other earlygame pkmn outclass it, in the mid or the long run.

Even Seedot and lol Magikarp have more use.

I mean, all ghosts, many normals, some poisons and Absol can learn shadow ball.

I'd like someone to actually tell me of mightyena's mid-lategame uses and contributions, aside from tate and liza.

Hit the nail on the head, didja? Also, Seedot has the problem of being incredibly rare in Emerald. (And there's the fact that while you CAN get it in an in-game trade in Emerald, the requisite Pokemon - Ralts - is ALSO rare as heck.) And not unlike its version counterpart Lotad, its early movepool sucks.

Edited by Metal King Slime