Share something interesting about yourself!

Popo

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last name comes from the famous french painter Degas o 3 o

and I am 6'8" (203.3 centimeters)

HOLY SHIT YOU MONSTER. You've got a good 3 inches on me, at least hahaha...

Something interesting?

Well, I go to the beach everyday to listen to the waves and seagulls,

I'm self taught at guitar,

Every wednesday night I loiter around my town with some bros and hos and we make sick music,

I play a 3 gallon water bottle as a drum,

I've never played a FE that came before 7,

I'm a camp counselor for middle schoolers,

I haven't had a girlfriend in two years,

uhhhh...I'm friends with nestaling and emraldfawx on facebook.

You should play for us!

Believe me, I would love to! But I'm not that skilled yet. Once I am, though, I'll definitely play for you guys.

Oh, and maybe I'll play some Fire Emblem tunes by ear since I'm already pretty good at doing that.

Believe me, I would love to! But I'm not that skilled yet. Once I am, though, I'll definitely play for you guys.

Oh, and maybe I'll play some Fire Emblem tunes by ear since I'm already pretty good at doing that.

Ohh okay!

Ooh yeah I can usually learn by ear as well! =D But I have trouble double tasking and can usually only play on one hand at a time XD

Ohh okay!

Ooh yeah I can usually learn by ear as well! =D But I have trouble double tasking and can usually only play on one hand at a time XD

I kind of do the same thing.

Personally, I find playing with my left hand and right hand seperately, then slowly putting them together. I find that that helps me play better.

ok, my turn:

- I love Sanaki.

- I'm left-handed.

- I never masturbated before. Apparently it's something normal that everyone else does. :awesome:

- Despite not being religious, I follow a pretty strict code and set of morals.

- I'm a vitalist.

- I used to be a crybaby when I was younger, until I was like 12. Now I toughened up.

- I love Super Smash Bros and FE.

- I suck less than you think.

- I have everything anyone would want. A good family, health, wealth, etc. And yet, there is still something missing that I can't tell.

- I don't think life sucks. Most people do.

Edited by The Berserker

I liek bunnies :B

I like naps too they're the best

I like math a lot

I think long hair generally looks best on both sexes

I've been drawing for a long time

uh can't think of anything else so

bunnies

I knowingly call females sir, dude, and bro a lot. Also "man".

Yes this too

So much more concise than the feminine versions, those are too damn long and not good for casual speech

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I kind of do the same thing.

Personally, I find playing with my left hand and right hand seperately, then slowly putting them together. I find that that helps me play better.

My methods exactly XD

But slowly putting them back together is where I start to get reeeaaally slow.

uh can't think of anything else so

bunnies

=D

Edited by Freohr Datia

>I'm stubborn as fuck. I joke a lot about it too, I always tell people the #1 rule of life is "Wyatt is always right!"

>Oh yeah my names Wyatt

>Rule #2 is people who complain about Labyrinth Zone are tulips

>Because tulips<pansies

>Anyway, back to me now.

>I talk really loudly and quickly.

>I tend to make decisions without thinking much on them first. This reflects online.

>I make a ton of mistakes with just about everything, and I try to overlook them in the past.

>For myself, I consider anything under 90 to be a bad mark, and under 80 is horrible.

>Yet I comfort other people when they get 70s and 60s.

>People think I'm a douche for this.

>I am not a douche for that reason.

>I cannot present my own work in front other people alone. I need people with me, or to present someone else's work to do so without freezing.

>I'm terrified of cats.

>I'm also somewhat scared of heights.

>I tend to procrastinate with things I don't care about

>School tends to be one of those things more often than not

>I avoid telling my parents about school

>I also avoid telling my parents about my online.... self... which is the same self as my regular self.

>I'm a pessimist. Sur-fucking-prise.

>I swear. A lot.

>I must be immune to cold or something, as I never really find it cold in -10 degree weather, while people around me complain about how freezing it is I laugh at them.

>I react to hot weather like a normal person, at least.

>I like to bake. :U

>If I could do it without being supremely unhealthy, I'd probably adjust to a diet of mainly meat.

>And meat pizza!

>I shave my hair because I don't like it long.

>I like physics.

>More later when I'm not lazy.

Edited by Machis the Renegade Knight

[*]In a long-distance relationship. Literally a thousand miles from here to Poland.

Mine is almost 2,000 miles if that makes you feel better.

Furet and Lumi would say "BITCH PLEASE" at this point.

I'm not interesting so I'll pass.

>Oh yeah my names Wyatt

>I must be immune to cold or something, as I never really find it cold in -10 degree weather, while people around me complain about how freezing it is I laugh at them.

Nice name =o

?!?!

I'm complete opposite.

I think <60 is real cold and enjoy 80 > temp > 100 (because 100+ hurts my skin)

Although I don't mind 70s either

Edited by Freohr Datia

Soul is apparently half-Lux, because of these:

ok, my turn:

- I never masturbated before. Apparently it's something normal that everyone else does. :awesome:

- I used to be a crybaby when I was younger, until I was like 12. Now I toughened up.

- I love Super Smash Bros and FE.

- I suck less than you think.

- I don't think life sucks. Most people do.

Although that fourth one is subjective, I suppose. Okay, let's see here... I guess I'll give this a try even though this will warrant no double-takes.

-I dodged serious injury/death once when I nearly fell off a cliff while hiking (I thought fast and grabbed a nearby tree).

-I don't hate anyone. And I like almost everyone. <3

-Spiders used to scare me to the point of paralysis. Now, under the right circumstances, I find them cute.

-Same with agoraphobia. Now it's more like a rush and I actually feel excited to be high up.

-Ever since I started people on the net, I haven't liked anyone in real life (not something to be proud of, but at this point it doesn't matter <3).

-I feel like I'm cheating whenever I think a girl other than Soluna is pretty.

-I've probably drained at least 15,000 hours into video games (that might be an understatement, this is just a number to throw up there) during my lifetime. I mean, in L4D1 and L4D2 alone, I've played ~1100 hours.

-I assume the best before I assume the worst.

-Except when it comes to people's opinions of me. Then I assume everyone hates me unless they say/strongly imply otherwise. Partially why I avoid people.

-I've stopped someone from killing themselves. And I caused another person to stop cutting themselves.

-I have extreme wanderlust. I'm already sick of living here, and it's been 16 years.

-Despite having some of my most zen moments when I'm out in a forest or somewhere out in nature, I tend to stay inside.

... I guess I could put more but I don't know how much you people care. :x Oh, except Freohr reminded me of something.

-I enjoy weather up to ~110 degrees. I'm also a "human furnace," according to people who have ever touched me.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

• As some of you from the FE4 Thread discovered recently (as well as any of my Skype contacts), my first name is, indeed, Bai.
  • I love playing Super Metroid more than any Fire Emblem game. However, I am not a fan of Samus Aran.
  • I don't own any consoles, and aside from the 3DS, that won't change anytime soon. I use emulators instead.
  • I don't like idealism very much. I am disliked by many because of this.
  • I shave my head. Because of this, I also have to shave my facial hair often.
  • Recently, I'm starting to like Tana less.
  • With rare exceptions (notably in rap), I don't like lyrics in music.
  • I don't socialize often. Especially outside of the Internet. Unless I'm playing children's card games. Or when I'm at anime/gaming conventions.
  • I detest urban sprawl.
  • I also detest the US's Bible Belt and its conservative "partner" states (e.g. Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Kansas, etc.).

Edited by BLS

I punched a hole in my door. Never realized how strong my punches were until recently.

Nothing else too interesting about me.

Well, that also depends on your door's composition. You can't break my door with a bat. xd

Well, that also depends on your door's composition. You can't break my door with a bat. xd

But those soft fuzzy creatures could only break, like, a paper door.

also, I changed my signature to a fact, one that Soul will hopefully read.

and you think being a boy isn't?

Being a dude is awesome. I'd rather be a guy than a girl any day of the week. Most people I know want to experience life as the other gender (for a day or something, not serious transgenderism). Maybe I'm odd.

Thanks Free. I like my name. My last name is badass but it's not a common one so I won't post it here. :(

More

>I'm an atheist. That is all you get to know about that.

>I'm bisexual.

>I don't plan on coming out IRL anytime soon.

>I have multiple crushes, which I think is kind of weird.

>I LOVE 21 Jump Street, as in the movie that just came out.

>I'm a new fan of old Sonic games, I only first played them this year, and already I'm addicted.

>I want to move to the city ASAP. Suburbs suck.

>I enjoy going for long solitude walks.

>I don't know what profession I'm going to go into after high school

>I like football, but haven't watched it in years. :(

>I'm physcially weak, but tyring to improve that.

>I overlook others peoples faults and emphasize my own.

>I skipped a grade and was bullied because of it.

>Because of this I only has 2 friends until grade 7, and had extreme troubles making friends until grade 9.

>From December 2009 onwards (that month was my attempted suicide) my life has much improved, and I'm great at meeting people now.

>However, when it comes to people who went to the schools that bullied me, I a always weary.

>I am incredibly distrusting, and don't take things at face value often.

>I enjoy drawing, but I'm an amateur at it.

>I skip graphic organizers and thought processes with writing assignments and skip to the final draft first.

>I'm 5'7" and still growing (I'm 16!)

>I really enjoy VGM

>I have perfect pitch

>I can improvise on the piano, and can play music by ear.

Being a dude is awesome. I'd rather be a guy than a girl any day of the week.

This, although like you I wish I knew what it was like to be a girl, to understand the perspective better (in general, since every person is different).

The main reason I wanna stay a guy is because fuck PMS. That shit scares me when I see it in other people. It would be awful having it myself.

The first thought I have about being a girl is I'd probably be lesbian.