Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey since I'm next in both the small queue and the OC queue, I could host my OC game if Life's still around after the current small ends. I would want more than one active co-mod though; not sure how reliable of a host I'd be right now.

I'm down to play.

I have a small (10 player) OC game that will be ready to go whenever. Would love a co-host just in case. Already balanced.

EDIT: Let's call it... Mafialands. Borderlands theme.

Edited by Life

i will not be checking this game nor adding it to the queue, as the last time you hosted, you didn't even stick around to finish hosting and we had to cancel the game. sifting through that game, there was also the point of unannounced no reveal, which is genuinely bad hosting.

and as far as i can tell, there's no reason to believe that anything has changed.

i will not be checking this game nor adding it to the queue, as the last time you hosted, you didn't even stick around to finish hosting and we had to cancel the game. sifting through that game, there was also the point of unannounced no reveal, which is genuinely bad hosting.

and as far as i can tell, there's no reason to believe that anything has changed.

Last game I hosted was two and a half years ago and I was in the army. It was also a lot more ambitious than this one (only 10 players).

Who died and left you Queen?

Manix you don't even check OC.

Banning somebody from hosting over one game is silly (we didn't ban Poly or Proto "Hidden SK" Formina) but the set-up should probably be run through Kaoz, unless he wants to play.

Manix you don't even check OC.

Banning somebody from hosting over one game is silly (we didn't ban Poly or Proto "Hidden SK" Formina) but the set-up should probably be run through Kaoz, unless he wants to play.

No need, it's balanced. I used to check games back in the day. I just need a co-host.

Unannounced no-flips in the previous game though. I think it's reasonable to be a bit wary after that.

Which was a mistake, mind you. I'm not perfect but this set-up is good and small. It'll be a fun one.

Unannounced no-flips in the previous game though. I think it's reasonable to be a bit wary after that.

This has nothing to do with the setup itself though, it's a matter of rules/hosting/however you want to categorize it. In the first place if something's unannounced I can't really check for it beforehand. I'd also like to remind everyone that Life is on the OC checker list, so there's not even a formal requirement here.

EDIT:

[09:37] Life Anyone here want to help me host a mafia game?

[09:37] Life 10 players, OC

Lord Gaius wanted to co-host in case you missed it.

Edited by Kaoz

Why not let us jump the list or even put it on right now? Because of the way it's set up, with 36 hour phases, the game will take no longer than a week. 5 phases and it's over. Elie's game is going to take a week just to get through a phase.

Edited by Life