Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBM: I think your role PM was leftover from the first draft of the game when things got scaled back some for balance sake and the role PM just wasn't changed. Sorry bout that.

• 4 weeks later...

Since Elie never revealed SMSes:

D1 to Manix

Hey Manix.... I cant help but notice u seem to be aligned with the "Mafia"... luckily 4 u, im the itp cult recruiter, and may be able to, baill you out, as logn as you post the names of youre buddies in-thread in your next post. Hope u consider my offer. Thanks

- the itp cult recruiter

D1 to BBM

not gonna drop this in-thread but I'm Shara, town roleblocker (I've crumbed this like twice) and... I'm literally just an ordinary roleblocker, so yeah, I don't think everybody's role has some weird mechanic. ok yeah <3 ritz

manix pls go

D2 to bearclaw

sry for roleblocking you -ultamate_heterosexual

D2 to Manix

uh im roleblocker lol

i was (pretty obviously) on bear n1. the ffm thing was just me being indecisive, if i was cop i would've scanned somebody like eury or poly

im sending this because somebody sent me a message claiming to be you saying they thought i was cop. if you did not send that then scum is trying to ruse me

hopefully everyone understands why bearclaw would think that was from manix now