Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Rules:

- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.

- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.

- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.

- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.

- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods may result in a modkill or force-sub depending on how I feel at the time.

- Don't screenshot anything outside the game thread.

- Don't edit your posts.

- Don't post after hammer.

- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.

- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.

- Play to win.

Mechanics:

- Day 1 start.

- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights.

- Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to lynch. No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.

- You will be told whether your action failed or not, but not what caused it to fail (as a general note, this accounts for stuff like roleblocker / safeguard / etc., a kill attempt that failed because the target was doc'd will still be considered successful). You will also be told if your action was redirected.

- Killing roles get infinite no-kills.

- LYLO and MYLO will be announced. Whether a loss is potential or guaranteed will not be.

Set-up Info:

- All players are on the player list.

- All players have at least one role-based ability.

- Players may request that anonymous day actions be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).

- No roles in this game have random properties; if something seems like it can not be controlled by its user then it has pre-set conditions for its effect.

- Cardflips will contain a pretty picture, player name, character name, alignment & role name and phase of death. Cardflips will also never lie to you, but they might not describe a player's role in detail.

- You can only use one active ability per night unless the circumstances allow otherwise.

- If your role PM doesn't say you can self-target, you can't.

- There are no Jesters in this game.

- All cop investigations can be assumed sane.

Game-Specific Notes:

- Flavor is based on songs from IIDX SPADA (not just ones from the Qprogue event), but knowledge isn't necessary since barely anybody here even plays rhythm games lol.

- This is a Prims Game (see Spellcard and CYOR for historic examples); it isn't bastard, but assume things at your own risk.

- This game runs on a special gimmick! The collective town has six classes - Fighter (fire), Knight (earth), Viking (water), Archer (wind), Cleric (holy), and Assassin (dark). Each day, players vote for the town's two classes as well as the lynch, and the top two classes are chosen, enabling players to use role abilities with associated elements for the following night/day. Town may also hammer class options to set them in stone, extending the day by 24 hours the first time a class is hammered in a day. Players may only vote for one class at a time.

- Although the game requires 16 sign-ups, two will be crammed into the same player-slot as a hydra role. This set-up was made before SFMM4 shut up.

- set-up checked/skimmed over by legendary balancer & even legendarier heterosexual Curly "Manix" Brace

- Sample Town Wincon: You are the Town Bomb Cop. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie remains.

Host:

- Prims

Alive: (6)

- Belisarius

- eclipse

- MancerNecro

- Quote (Viata) SB.

- Refa

- Shin

Not Alive: (8)

- Sara. (Elieson) - into the battlefield, Town Element Swapper, lynched Day 1

- NekoRex & Randa - INSOMNIA, Traveler, killed Night 1

- Rapier - Pharaoh, Town Earth Jailkeeper, killed Day 2

- Bluedoom - ra'am, Mafia Wind Disabler / Bookie / Forecaster, lynched Day 2

- kirsche - Hypersonik, Town Wind Cop, killed Night 2

- Burakkuhoku (Polydeuces) - Funny shuffle, Town Dark Co-Driver / Wind Neighbor, killed Day 3

- BBM - Thunder Love Beanball!, Town Backup, lynched Day 3

- Xinnidy - refractive index, Town Fire Day Vigilante, killed Night 3

Edited by Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ Day 1 ~

"iidx sure is a good game"

"agreed" said many people on this forum and not just prims and eclipse

But town's joviality was short-lived as somebody pointed out that vol. 2 of SPADA's OST didn't have remixes on disc 2 as was promised. Had this been a simple fuckup by Konami....... or the work of the scum???

It is now Day 1. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have until 7:00 PM on September 11th (Pacific Standard Time) to decide on a lynch.

Town currently has no classes! Town may ##Select and ##Unselect from the classes Fighter (fire), Knight (earth), Viking (water), Archer (wind), Cleric (holy), and Assassin (dark). The top two choices will be town's classes for the following night and day, enabling abilities with those classes' respective elements. Class votes may be hammered like lynch votes, and the first class hammer in a day results in a 24 hour extension. If second place is a tie then you only get one class!

Alive: (14)

- BBM

- Belisarius

- Bluedoom

- Burakkuhoku (Polydeuces)

- eclipse

- kirsche

- MancerNecro

- NekoRex & Randa

- Quote (Viata)

- Rapier

- Refa

- Sara. (Elieson)

- Shin

- Xinnidy

Not Alive: (0)

- None!

Useful Links:

- None!

Edited by Prims

But town's joviality was short-lived as somebody pointed out that vol. 2 of SPADA's OST didn't have remixes on disc 2 as was promised. Had this been a simple fuckup by Konami....... or the work of the scum???

Gasap no way konami fucked up we must lynch this scum!!!!!!!!!

##Vote: Burakkuhoku

pls stick to a more consistent identity

##Vote: Quote

Obligatory vote for a longtime rival.

Also: ##Select: Knight because I have a feelING that it provides a protective role. ##Select: Cleric as well for the same reasons.

I think we should quickly hammer in a class so we get the 24 hours extension too.

Also: ##Select: Knight because I have a feelING that it provides a protective role. ##Select: Cleric as well for the same reasons.

It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the truth.

##Select: Fighter

GG Levibii

so neko and i are mayor insomniac. unless prims is lying the mayor will show up in votals.

also

## Vote: rapier

becuz... idk why

Rapier =/= Randa. I should clearly clean my monocle

Day 1.1 - Votals

Burakkuhoku (2) - Xinnidy, Bluedoom

Rapier (2) - Randa & NekoRex

BBM (1) - Refa

Bluedoom (1) - Burakkuhoku

Quote (1) - MancerNecro

Refa (1) - Sara.

Sara. (1) - Quote

Not Voting (6): BBM, Belisarius, eclipse, kirsche, Rapier, Shin

Class Selection

Cleric (4) - MancerNecro, Randa & NekoRex, Quote

Fighter (2) - Sara., Refa

Assassin (1) - Burakkuhoku

Viking (1) - Bluedoom

Indecisive (7): BBM, Belisarius, eclipse, kirsche, Rapier, Shin, Xinnidy

You have 72 hours left in the day. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

ok that makes more sense.

anyways i claimed, because id rather we dont waste time discussing it after the first votal and so we dont accidently screw up the lynch. and idk why i claimed insomniac as well but whatever