School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

yes because looking at my reason for changing votes that was definitely my most well thought out post in my entire playing career especially considering my other amazing posts in RVS. :D:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes because looking at my reason for changing votes that was definitely my most well thought out post in my entire playing career especially considering my other amazing posts in RVS. :D:

"what you think its to early to start breaking down every post that's interesting and useful on the first page of posts, well screw you"

if you wanted "interesting and useful" you neglected the later BBM votes, Prims's vote switch, maybe other things.

##Vote: Randa

Randa is scum 80% of the time, never trust him.

this is true, you should all sheep rapier on this.

"what you think its to early to start breaking down every post that's interesting and useful on the first page of posts, well screw you"

if you wanted "interesting and useful" you neglected the later BBM votes, Prims's vote switch, maybe other things.

first page, those all happened on the second page.

##Unvote

we don't need the spam this game god

Realtalk, this rolespec isn't helping. I'm assuming Randa's post wasn't actually serious (pls confirm) and am tempted to vote BT for his vote there, but I can see him missing it >.>

##Unvote

we don't need the spam this game god

Realtalk, this rolespec isn't helping. I'm assuming Randa's post wasn't actually serious (pls confirm) and am tempted to vote BT for his vote there, but I can see him missing it >.>

There was a purpose to it, which has been accomplished, but it wasn't serious.

I still have no idea what's going on and I read the damn thread

all I know is I hate my role

from what I recall he's made the least amount of sense to me

Just noticed that SB didn't say "YES I ROLLED TOWN FINALLY", obviously scum best tell 10/10 go me.

Hey guys, slow down on voting BB!. If SB is really a Mayor, we effectively have BBM at L-2 right now. We don't want a turbo hammer to happen.

Ironic coming from you of all people. :p

If there's 10 town, there's no way there's a cult on top of that. Even an SK is questionable, I'd say Arsonist is reasonably likely just because any other hostile ITP is too much and 10/5 is awful.

This (although I'd say even Arsonist might be pushing things). I could honestly see there being a non hostile ITP thrown into the mix (kind of like Doomsday), but it's too early to speculate on that (watch N1 roll around and there just be an SK lol).

BT, why did you make no effort to analyze Randa's claim (I don't care if it doesn't change your opinion on him, it's the lack of effort here that bothers me)? What do you make of it? Comes across as you voting the guy for bad play over actual scum intent; why do you think that scum would make an obvious fluff post (that noone could misconstrue early on as an effort post) over doing nothing/trying to seem productive? This question applies to #HBC J as well (from what I can tell, the Rapier, SB, and Poly votes are the "Hi, I'm late for RVS" kind of vote so who even gives a fuck not me), but at least he didn't vote Randa over it.

##Unvote

##Vote: BT

Damn, why do all you guys have abbreviations for names? So unfriendly to newbies >:(

Anyways, I'm not going to go into RVSing at this moment as I have no clue how all of you usually play, so I can't really comment on things that are 'off'. Once we get deeper into the game and I get a bit more of a feel of how you all play I can hopefully start contributing a bit more to the game except for throwing around names I don't know.

BT, why did you make no effort to analyze Randa's claim (I don't care if it doesn't change your opinion on him, it's the lack of effort here that bothers me)? What do you make of it? Comes across as you voting the guy for bad play over actual scum intent; why do you think that scum would make an obvious fluff post (that noone could misconstrue early on as an effort post) over doing nothing/trying to seem productive? This question applies to #HBC J as well (from what I can tell, the Rapier, SB, and Poly votes are the "Hi, I'm late for RVS" kind of vote so who even gives a fuck not me), but at least he didn't vote Randa over it.

##Unvote

##Vote: BT

But I did analyze his claim, just not out loud (and I think it's town!). Was just pressing something I could press (despite not really suspecting the guy) to get things rolling. For the record: It was odd that he said he's breaking down the most interesting posts without breaking down the interesting posts. Why not address the second page? Just deceases the chances that the post will actually be helpful.

Now that you've drawn this out from me I'll do something else.

##Unvote

##Vote Poly

The whole "woe is me I'm confused" thing sticks out. What's confusing about the thread?

Navel: Just vote someone anyway. Even if you don't know what you're doing it can help people get a read on you and move things along in general.

BBM is still scum Refa prob is too.

BT I hosted a game with an itp mayor once.

Also @prims eclipse checked p3 mafia.

Randas claim seems legit enough. His contribution is effort and its probably more town than not because there's no reason for him to drop numbers if he's bullshitting unless he feels like taking a heaping risk.

##FoS Navelbutton

Why you actively refusing to contribute?

why do you think that scum would make an obvious fluff post (that noone could misconstrue early on as an effort post) over doing nothing/trying to seem productive?

This is a silly question to me because it has a lot of open answers to it. "Why would scum do this....?" Why does scum do anything? To survive is a blunt response. Why would scum do something dumb? To promote the image that they are too inept to be scum. Plus you could honestly flip the question around to "Why does town do X?" and my response would be the same. Overall, no one can answer a "why would scum do this...?". Plus to retort as well, I never said Randa was scum, I said he was odd.

Since you pointed this my way, here is my answer but overall I don't like the question. *shrug*

My vote on Randa was a "please stop spamming so we don't reach 50 pages again" vote. BT's response to Refa is okay for now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

What are you trying to get out of those questions? And (assuming your line about BBM wasn't serious) what's the point in FoSing Navel rather than voting him?

How does "I'm town" or "omg you caught me I'm scum" help?

It might not help you, but how they answer may help me determine reads. It's helped in the past and i'm sure it'll help again.

ugh

SB I'm trying to do a reaction test, which is what I'm referrng to when I say it's helped in past games. I don't remember any specific games that I did anything in though because outside of my role ad when I die, I pretty much forget everything that I do in every game

BBM is still scum Refa prob is too.

BT I hosted a game with an itp mayor once.

Also @prims eclipse checked p3 mafia.

Randas claim seems legit enough. His contribution is effort and its probably more town than not because there's no reason for him to drop numbers if he's bullshitting unless he feels like taking a heaping risk.

##FoS Navelbutton

Why you actively refusing to contribute?

look at who you're talking about, but i wouldnt do it this early. and if i were scum bullshitting numbers i wouldve said there were more town and not included the possibility of an itp to fuck with town more.

Poly are you town?

Gorf are you town?

My vote on Randa was a "please stop spamming so we don't reach 50 pages again" vote. BT's response to Refa is okay for now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

What are you trying to get out of those questions? And (assuming your line about BBM wasn't serious) what's the point in FoSing Navel rather than voting him?

i would like to see an answer as to why eli didnt switch his vote from an RVS on BBM to what seems to be a slightly more fleshed out thought on navel.

also i thought SB was the one who did the whole, are you town thing. or was that prims?

How does "I'm town" or "omg you caught me I'm scum" help?

because scum confessing is the third most reliable way to catch scum.

sorry i posted early.

anyways what i was going to say is that though eli has questionable aspects its more reminiscent of the last couple town games where he has been an early mislynch, so im going to wait before i change votes.