Support Conversations

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that Nono is just choosing to act like that? I mean n_n or whatever talks about how her father was a creeper, she's obvs more mature than Nono. Or is she? It could be that Nono is just choosing to act young, simply because she can.

Either way, I don't like NonoxRonku.

Could it be that Nono is just choosing to act like that? I mean n_n or whatever talks about how her father was a creeper, she's obvs more mature than Nono. Or is she? It could be that Nono is just choosing to act young, simply because she can.

Either way, I don't like NonoxRonku.

Haha. No. Little girl acts like a little girl. No need to finds ways to dance around the issue after people have already made up their minds.

Bolded: (⌐■_■)

Haha. No. Little girl acts like a little girl. No need to finds ways to dance around the issue after people have already made up their minds.

Bolded: (⌐■_■)

She is 1000 years old, she has to have some sort of maturity. I don't care if Manaketes age slower. :/

This would probably make more sense if we had their other supports, but here you are.

EDIT: Tracked down the rest of it!

[spoiler=LucinaxJerome]

[spoiler='C support]

Lucina: Jerome...

Jerome: Nn...Lucina?

Lucina: Sorry. I interrupted your rest.

Jerome: No...It's fine. What do you want?

Lucina: I don't need anything, I just thought I'd thank you again...

Jerome: Thank me? Did I do something to warrant that...?

Lucina: Did you forget? Didn't you get me this mask? That way, if I have need to hide my identity, I can use this.

Jerome: Yeah. I thought something like that...

Lucina: Yes. It was very useful, so I wanted to say thanks again...Jerome, thank you very much.

Jerome: Don't worry about it...I gave it to you because I thought it was necessary.

Lucina: Thanks for the mask, it was quite helpful.

Jerome: Alright...

[spoiler=B support]

Lucina: Hmm...how troubling.

Jerome: Why the sour face, Lucina?

Lucina: Ah, Jerome...

Jerome: What's wrong?

Lucina: I...lost my pendant.

Jerome: Pendant?

Lucina: Yes...it was from my mother in the future, but now it's gone somewhere...

Jerome: Any idea where it might be?

Lucina: I removed it so it wouldn't get dirty when I was organizing supplies earlier...I think it was around that time...

Jerome: And it wasn't there?

Lucina: Yeah...I looked but I couldn't find it...

Jerome: ...Then it may have fallen off while you were walking. Try retracing your steps.

Lucina: Jerome...Could you help me look?

Jerome: ...Is it that precious a thing?

Lucina: Yes...Jerome, thank you very much.

Jerome: You can thank me when we find it. Come on, let's go.

Lucina: Ye, Yeah...!

[spoiler=A support]

Lucina: Ah, Jerome, do you have time to talk?

Jerome: What is it?

Lucina: There's a meeting in the near future, but are you not going?

Jerome: Bad...ah, that's a bad situation. I'm already doing something, so tell me later.

Lucina: ...I, I see. How regretful...You always give your opinions so calmly...and you found my pendant, so this time I wanted to give my all helping you...

Jerome: Sorry...Meetings are impossible for me. Relying on other people, it's not my style. That's...I can fight alone.

Lucina: Saying that kind of thing! Then shouldn't the same thing go for me?

Jerome: You and I are different...! You have the power to attract people. Therefore, you and I can have different roles in this army!

Lucina: Jerome...

Jerome: That role...I'm not the right person for it. That role is for you. When we fight, just leave it to me instead.

Lucina: Ye, yes! Then, when it's time to fight, let me rely on you.

Jerome: ...Yeah, leave it to me. Well, if you're happy, let's go to the meeting; they're all waiting for us.

Lucina: Ye, yes! Thank you very much!

Jerome: .........

[spoiler=S support]

Jerome: Lucina...I'd like to talk to you...

Lucina: Yes?

Jerome: I didn't attend the meeting the other day, but...I was doing a little thinking...Sorry about that...

Lucina: Ah...isn't that good, Jerome? I did invite you somewhat forcefully, so...I guess you could say you were in the right place at the right time; I've also realized that it's important to play a role suited to the character.

Jerome: No, not at all!

Lucina: Eh?

Jerome: I'd like to help you, but...

Lucina: Eh...Help me?

Jerome: You see, I swore at an early age...I would absolutely help you...Yet, rather than attempting to cooperate with others, I was being difficult....Therefore, allow me to apologize...

Lucina: Jerome...I glad that you told me that. Since we were small, you've worked hard to become my strength, so I have a good understanding of you.

Jerome: Lucina...

Lucina: But, uh. What I meant tell you was... ...from now on, when you want to help, it's okay to do it. I...want you to keep on supporting me.

Jerome: Lucina...That's not what I want to do.

Lucina: ...Eh?

Jerome: That is...something I decided when I was young. I'll spend my life supporting you.

That will stay the same just like the old days. I...love you.

Lucina: Jerome...! I-I'm really happy! How kind it is of you to say that kind of thing!

Jerome: ...I always have and always will love you. But it's good...that I was finally able to tell you.

Lucina: I-I am a little...hmm...what's it called, I wonder?

Jerome: Wha-What, is this really happening? All this time...We've been looking at each other that way?

Lucina: Ufufu...Seems like it.

Jerome: Then, there's no problems. Our feelings were the same.

Lucina: Yes...they were.

Jerome: Therefore...I'll pledge anew. From now on, I will always aid you.

Lucina: I'll also take that oath. I'll definitely continue to support you. And from now on, I will look forward to hearing from you, Jerome.

These two people made an oath like a wedding vow... [This was the comment at the end. I don't know if it's in the game or not.]

I believe I said I'd do LoranxCallum(father) next. In the meantime, there's the full non-sibling LucinaxMale Mark one that I'd like to see translated, so those afterward if nobody picks them up.

Edited by Miscellany

Remember Fa? Acted like a complete baby despite being a divine dragon herself.

It's also a question of rate of maturity. Tiki herself was a child for a very long time.

I think n_n matured faster because

a) a harder life thanks to Gimle/post-apocalyptic setting

b) human blood

That shades smiley doesn't exactly null the issue bro

(Off-topic: Luminescent Blade, are you drawing your avatars yourself? They're pretty neat.)

This would probably make more sense if we had their other supports, but here you are.

[spoiler=LucinaxJerome]

Lucina×Jerome S

[spoiler=S support]Jerome: Lucina...I'd like to talk to you...

Lucina: Yes?

Jerome: I didn't attend the meeting the other day, but...I was doing a little thinking...Sorry about that...

Lucina: Ah...isn't that good, Jerome? I did invite you somewhat forcefully, so...I guess you could say you were in the right place at the right time; I've also realized that it's important to play a role suited to the character.

Jerome: No, not at all!

Lucina: Eh?

Jerome: I'd like to help you, but...

Lucina: Eh...Help me?

Jerome: You see, I swore at an early age...I would absolutely help you...Yet, rather than attempting to cooperate with others, I was being difficult....Therefore, allow me to apologize...

Lucina: Jerome...I glad that you told me that. Since we were small, you've worked hard to become my strength, so I have a good understanding of you.

Jerome: Lucina...

Lucina: But, uh. What I meant tell you was... ...from now on, when you want to help, it's okay to do it. I...want you to keep on supporting me.

Jerome: Lucina...That's not what I want to do.

Lucina: ...Eh?

Jerome: That is...something I decided when I was young. I'll spend my life supporting you.

That will stay the same just like the old days. I...love you.

Lucina: Jerome...! I-I'm really happy! How kind it is of you to say that kind of thing!

Jerome: ...I always have and always will love you. But it's good...that I was finally able to tell you.

Lucina: I-I am a little...hmm...what's it called, I wonder?

Jerome: Wha-What, is this really happening? All this time...We've been looking at each other that way?

Lucina: Ufufu...Seems like it.

Jerome: Then, there's no problems. Our feelings were the same.

Lucina: Yes...they were.

Jerome: Therefore...I'll pledge anew. From now on, I will always aid you.

Lucina: I'll also take that oath. I'll definitely continue to support you. And from now on, I will look foward to hearing from you, Jerome.

These two people made an oath like a wedding vow... [This was the comment at the end. I don't know if it's in the game or not.]

I believe I said I'd do LoranxCallum(father) next. In the meantime, there's the full non-sibling LucinaxMale Mark one that I'd like to see translated, so those afterward if nobody picks them up.

Oh hoho, is that a mention of a swear/oath of fealty there? Looks like we might have shades of the good old fire emblem bodyguard romance here!

I'm personally uneasy about Donny/Richt as well, but their cases aren't as bad as Nono's. Those two seem to have some sense of maturity and seems to be young teens, while Nono looks like she's 10 and acts like she's 5.

Nono's just the worst possible case for marriage in this game, imo.

Remember, banging little girls is a (teehee) Nono!

Got it pedos?

Hmm i reckon nono would stand a good chance against tiki.

A little wimpy dragon girl verses the badass dragon who defined being a badass dragon?

Nono is going DOWN!

(Yeah, thanks~ :D)

OP updated~

You draw your own avatars? Sweeeeet!

Edited by Madam Red

I'm personally uneasy about Donny/Richt as well, but their cases aren't as bad as Nono's. Those two seem to have some sense of maturity and seems to be young teens, while Nono looks like she's 10 and acts like she's 5.

Nono's just the worst possible case for marriage in this game, imo.

In the series more like. Can you think of something worse?

I think Young Tiki would be quite a bit ahead of Nono in terms of creepiness if she could be paired.

Why's that? They both seem to fill the same loli dragon archtype, and Tiki's wearing... uh, well it's not really normal clothing, but it's not just a poncho or whatever like Nono.

I though DewXLachesis was the worst before this

That one's pretty creepy too. The creepiness gap between NonoxAnyone and FlorinaxHector is much bigger than the gap between the latter and everyone else.

Why's that? They both seem to fill the same loli dragon archtype, and Tiki's wearing... uh, well it's not really normal clothing, but it's not just a poncho or whatever like Nono.

Nono looks and acts like 10. Tiki looks and acts like four.

TikixBantuOTP

I do agree that Nono getting married is pretty creppeh. I wouldn't have an issue if she was mentally mature, but, meh.

I really should stop reading these. I like collecting supports. To read them, ingame lD

Edited by L95

any more cute supports between non-related female characters?

Sadly, not on the Chinese site. They haven't updated supports for 3 days, now. Probably some in the 2ch database though.

I want some Sairi supports, personally. And Basilio x Flavia.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Whew... Translating's hard work! Hopefully I'll have Azure x Noire done before the week is over. I looked at both Chinese and Japanese and got slightly different meanings for things. I'd trust my Chinese skills more, though. I've gotten the C support roughly translated.

I'm still a little surprised IS gave players the option to marry Nono. -_- It just doesn't seem right. I'd only pair her just to get her supports (and to get her daughter's supports) and if I still feel like playing the game after all that ... never again. I liked Lucina and Jerome's S support, hope the rest of it comes soon.