Which of the Pegasus Sisters is best?

solrocknroll

Florina comes earliest, and has Lyn Mode training and boosts as options. However, her non-lyn mode boosted bases are kinda chumpy.

Fiora comes with good bases and at a decent time.

Farina comes with good bases and the best growths of the three but costs cash and comes at the beginning of lategame.[where fliers are wanted due to move+utility+decent combat]

Fiora, if non-Lyn mode is assumed.

Florina is good if Lyn mode is assumed and has utility deployment anyways. But she's pretty bad combat-wise w/o Lyn Mode.

Farina is a late joiner with good bases/growths that costs a bit.

I like Fiora best as a character, but from what I've heard, all three are pretty equal to one another. But I personally only use Fiora (because I just can never seem to get Florina to be good enough and I've never played Hector's story. And I want to get Fiora's ending with Sain if I ever beat the game) of the three.

from my experience in 3 different gameplays, i prefer fiora, she was well-balanced in terms of growth and availibility, sure you can have farina, training her is a pain in beginning but once she gets the hang of it, she'll be a useful units in time, (that is, if you used afa drops on her >.< not that it matters...)

as for florina, she's kinda fragile (60% HP, 15%DEF growth.. arghh.. ) but she had skl and speed, your.

Farina had the best physcial(Hp,str,def growth) compared to the sisters, use afa drops on her and she'll be a nice monster.

Fiora was inbetween, but she'll work normally fine if trained well

Edited by Pukuriripo

Florina comes earliest, and has Lyn Mode training and boosts as options. However, her non-lyn mode boosted bases are kinda chumpy.

Fiora comes with good bases and at a decent time.

Farina comes with good bases and the best growths of the three but costs cash and comes at the beginning of lategame.[where fliers are wanted due to move+utility+decent combat]

Fiora, if non-Lyn mode is assumed.

Florina is good if Lyn mode is assumed and has utility deployment anyways. But she's pretty bad combat-wise w/o Lyn Mode.

Farina is a late joiner with good bases/growths that costs a bit.

Basically this entire post. Florina's still really good with LHM, but if she doesn't turn out so hot when Fiora's recruited, I'd switch to her. Fiora's my favorite out of the three due to arriving at a good time with solid growths and being hot.

I'm partial to Farina because of dem bases and dem growths and dat "I get tinked by the Monks on join even in HHM so I get like a free 5 levels"

Yes this

I tend to prefer my units on the str/def side while still maintaining good enough speed to double

I also like her personality most this girl has her priorities right

Florina is pretty easily the best. Very obviously when Lyn mode is assumed, but even aside from that her availability and growths win the match for her.

Farina isn't bad but she joins the latest, costs 20k, and has only above average (but often superfluous) Str to make her special, so she's the worst.

Fiona is just in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

Florina is okay to use for me in the beginning, but I never use her for long after Fiora comes in because I never end up pairing Florina in the long run and I use Fiora as my pegasus knight in Eliwood's story and pair her with Kent, who I use as my paladin. However, I always use Farina in Hector's mode despite her cost because she is worth every penny in power and personality; plus, I always pair her with Hector, so that helps. So in my opinion, Farina > Fiora > Florina, with priority on Farina if I'm playing Hector mode otherwise Fiora is used. But if you have the space in your army and the patience to train them, use all three for triangle attack (I sadly never can because I have limited room; it makes me wish I can use Sumia, Cordelia, Cynthia and/or Aversa for a triangle attack, since I use everyone in that game...)

Edited by Silver Lightning

• 2 weeks later...

I used Farina once, gave her Afa Drops, and my god she turned into the greatest unit I've ever used. Such a boss. As such, based on personal experience, Farina>Florina>Fiora. Generally I use Farina and Florina, but I've never used Fiora. ._.

All three are great but I found Farina was consistently the best. However, since all three sisters are so good I will typically use all three. If any one were to hit the bench, it would be Fiora since usually Florina gets the Lyn mode angelic robe and energy drop.

Farina saved my first HHM run, wherein Florina and Fiora died due to the WTF...they aggro?! Snipers in Chapter 19x (to be honest, the fact that it took so long for them to kill the Snipers shows you how useful the two of them beforehand)....so yeah. The one who can be given like 50 billion levels in a couple of chapters and basically requires no significant amount of effort to train.

if you can live through florina's repulsive personality you'll probably find she has the best usefulness unless you skip lyn mode

the best stats are actually farina's but she joins pretty late

fiora's pretty good

Farina is awesome, and she can beat these Monk with a Javelin in her starting chapter. She is really well rounded. her problem are her late appearance, and recruitment cost. That's right that she's a good candidate for the Afa Drop, too...

Florina is here for the longer time, and is th only flier of Lyn's Mode. Strangely enough, she has a higher strength in average than Fiora. She is a better avoi Tank due to her awesome Luck, but Fiora is slightly more bulky. I'll say Fiora is the lowest of the three, Farina is consistently the best, and Florina is pretty much a gamble, but she can become a pretty great glass cannon.

But obviously, the correct answer is all ofthem, for their awesome Triangle attack !

Florina is much too weak and fragile for me and I've never played Hector mode and thus never used Farina, so I like Fiora best. I like her character a lot anyway too, plus I wanted to get her and Sain together (except supports are just so hard to get in this game... >_< She and Sain are still mah main knights though!).

Edited by Anacybele

I think Florina's pretty lousy without Lyn mode and has a difficult time catching up. I prefer Fiora, she's just easier to train.

Farina's actually pretty good despite her late join, and her cost isn't too difficult to put up if you've been picking up most of the items you can get. If you're going fast though it's more of an issue to pay for her, and if you're playing for ranks hahahaha

• 3 months later...