Astelaine's Sprite Thread

Astelaine

I really like that guy, in the white. Interesting body position and armor. Very clean.

Though I did notice on the left shoulder pad opv the two trims are basically right next to each other but with the outer(closer to the body) trim kind of above the inner one, but on the right it looks like the inner trim goes up above outer trim. Its not really a big deal, just a small inconsistency lol

Other than that it is really awesome.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... oh my god ...

That actually brought tears to my eyes.

That means alot, Phoenix. Thank you! :)

Though I did notice on the left shoulder pad opv the two trims are basically right next to each other but with the outer(closer to the body) trim kind of above the inner one, but on the right it looks like the inner trim goes up above outer trim. Its not really a big deal, just a small inconsistency lol

Crap, I see what you mean! This guy's trim has given me a ton of guff. I'll go back and polish him up again before Elibian Nights v5 is released. Thanks, Acey!

Rejoice, for Florina has been un-derped!

florina_fix4.png

My undying love to Aeorys, who twiddled a few bits around for me, and Yeti for suggesting the mouth fix. Joe and Ecut, thank you too. Your crit helped make her better. :)

Also, Jacob the storyteller gets an update:

ayron_sheet_v10.png

Enjoy!

Florina looking sweet.

Arch/Jacob looks political. I almost wanna call him a magistrate or something like that. :p

Rejoice, for Florina has been un-derped!

florina_fix4.png

My undying love to Aeorys, who twiddled a few bits around for me, and Yeti for suggesting the mouth fix. Joe and Ecut, thank you too. Your crit helped make her better. :)

Also, Jacob the storyteller gets an update:

ayron_sheet_v10.png

Enjoy!

Omg....that Florina...MAY I PLEASE USE HER AS AN AVATAR! SHES SO BEAUTIFUL! AHHH THE TEARS OF JOY THEY FLOW LIKE TWIN WATERFALLS! Im so srs, thats amazing in so many ways!

Florina looking sweet.

Arch/Jacob looks political. I almost wanna call him a magistrate or something like that. :p

Thanks, Nayr! And lol. Let's go with "Imperial Tax Collector." laugh.gif

Omg....that Florina...MAY I PLEASE USE HER AS AN AVATAR!

I'm glad you like her! As for using her for an avatar, go nuts. How could I say no, given your screen name? smile.gif

That Florina really is awesome, I can't say it enough.

Thank you, that means alot. <3

Well back in the day tax collectors were very very reviled. But whatever. :D

They were criticized a lot? Oh, so you're reviled a lot nowadays :3

Astellllll, where's that dancer blonde mug? You must've gotten some progress done on it.

They were criticized a lot? Oh, so you're reviled a lot nowadays :3

Astellllll, where's that dancer blonde mug? You must've gotten some progress done on it.

Error in grammar on my part.

I meant to say that they were very hated. They technically still are.

Also go be a dick somewhere else. I don't want to start this here.

Edited by Nayr

Error in grammar on my part.

I meant to say that they were very hated. They technically still are

So that still fits for you, I see I see :3

Well duh tax collectors are hated. Who wants to pay tax?

Oh but you take a shot at Arch, yet I'm not allowed to take a shot back? You're funny, Nayr :3

Edited by seph1212

So that still fits for you, I see I see :3

Well duh tax collectors are hated. Who wants to pay tax?

Oh but you take a shot at Arch, yet I'm not allowed to take a shot back? You're funny, Nayr :3

I don't see where I took a shot, I just stated a fact. Astel was the one who said tax collector. I said magistrate, which is a administrator/city official.

And if I had, you're not Arch, you're just trying to bait me.

As I said. I don't want to start here. Arch and I have come to an agreement I'm done arguing. And if you have any respect for the topic owner, you'd at least take it to PM and not spam her topic up.

Edited by Nayr

I don't see where I took a shot, I just stated a fact. Astel was the one who said tax collector. I said magistrate, which is a administrator/city official.

And if I had, you're not Arch, you're just trying to bait me.

Aha ha ha, sure Nayr~

Whatever you say :3

Now, before we both get warned for being silly in Astel's topic, how about we stop?

Oh but of course I know you're just going to respond with how "I was right" or, "Lol you started it~" Because that's just how you roll :3c

As I said. I don't want to start here. Arch and I have come to an agreement I'm done arguing. And if you have any respect for the topic owner, you'd at least take it to PM and not spam her topic up.

But I could say the same thing to you! If you're such a chivalrous poster, you should be above a petty argument in Astel's thread. And yet you kept responding to me :3c I suspect you'll even respond to this, because you just have to have the last word xD

Let's see if you follow your own word, or you act hypocrisy :3

Edited by seph1212

Wow guys. Such hostility! Why do -

... oh. I get it. I understand!

You guys don't have to hide it anymore. It's okay in this day and age. Really. Just admit it already! We know how you really feel.

Just to show you that I fully support your endeavours together, I made you a banner. wink.gif

seph_nayr.png

Now, where were we?

Well back in the day tax collectors were very very reviled. But whatever. :D

Indeed! That's why if someone is going to come collect my gold, he should at least be as cute as the fellow in that sprite. :3

I haven't touched it except to move the nose a little. Actually, I need your advice. how do you recommend drawing hoop earrings? 1 px seems too thin, and 3 px seems too fat! Any suggestions?

Having been redirected here from FFtF and acting as maybe my first post in the entire Creative forum:

dat florina, holy carp

Thank you, Integrity! Now that you've posted here, stay awhile, eh? :)

I'm half-tempted to sig that pic, but I'm afraid of being shanked when I'm not looking.

In other news, I really like that Florina mug. If you're bored, can you "age" her sisters, too?

You guys don't have to hide it anymore. It's okay in this day and age. Really. Just admit it already! We know how you really feel.

Just to show you that I fully support your endeavors together, I made you a banner. wink.gif

seph_nayr.png

That's..... disturbing. lol

Also I look like a Harvest Moon character. lol

Just to show you that I fully support your endeavours together, I made you a banner. wink.gif

seph_nayr.png

e__e

I haven't touched it except to move the nose a little. Actually, I need your advice. how do you recommend drawing hoop earrings? 1 px seems too thin, and 3 px seems too fat! Any suggestions?

NO, YOU DON'T GET HELP NO-- right, I guess look at Tethys? Hers are one to two pixels thick, with the proper anti-aliasing to make them seem normal sized. That should work. Yeah, 3 seems excessive, so try the one-two size ones, and go from there o 3 o I'll get you for this

That's..... disturbing. lol

I think we finally agree on something.

seph_nayr.png

If I have loved you before, I am absolutely sure I love you now, Astel.

In other words: I SHIP THIS

Terrible.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·