RP Academy and Talk

Fala

Rp Academy: A place where beginners may build their skills as RPers so they don't make mistakes when they're playing against people who are much more experienced then they are and a place for veterans who are rusty because they stopped RPing because of IRL issues.

RP Talk: A place where people may talk about RP ideas with other people so they can have critism before they're put into the main RP section.

Combine the two or don't use these at all.

I would appreciate a set of tips from anybody who happens to have more [RP] experience, but I guess I see it more as an art than a sport.

Edited by Rehab

The site content subforum is for things related to the main site, as in, anything that isn't preceded by "http://serenesforest.net/forums/" in the URL. For suggestions related to the forum, use the Tickets System. As for this case, kdanger has already given a sufficient explanation of why something like this wouldn't be implemented any time soon.

Edited by Sirius

Questions & Suggestions is a quick redirect to the ticket system if you forget our forum navi exists (I sometimes do..!).

As for the suggestions, apart from what kdanger said, the RP section is just plain not active enough to warrant having an additional subforum, let alone two. It's not a bother for that type of thing to be discussed in its current sub-forum.