If you could create a class for Awakening...

Maxkibram

Right, so here's one. It's an exclusive class to Chrom, obtained by beating Apotheosis (or an all new, super hard DLC map) 3 times.

Class Name: Exalted Lord

Description: A man of royal blood who awakened to his ultimate power. The sacred blood flows strong in his veins.

Weapons: Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows. (In case you can't tell, these are all the weapons Chrom gets from his class tree. Minus Dread Fighter's tomes, of course)

Level 5 Skill: Rightful God: Does same thing as it already does: Boosts activation rates for skills by 30%

Level 15 Skill: Exalted Pulse: Gives any weapon the power to slay dragons.

Level 30 Skill: (is this cheating) Holy Glow: Gives any forged weapon an orange glow, similar to the Exalted Falchion. Purely asethetic, but does not take up a skill slot when equipped.

Class: Juggler

Description: Skilled performers with an unorthodox fighting style.

Jugglers have a sort of inherent nerfed astra that always activates, three times at 1/3 the damage, weapon usage still depletes with each hit.

Wields: Swords

Skill 1: Spectacle: Boosts hit rate/avoid/critical avoid +10 for all allies in a three tile radius, while making the user more likely to be targeted by enemies.

Skill 2: Expert: Buffs damage from 1/3 to 1/2, allows three weapons to be equiped at once.(only works for Jugglers)

[spoiler=Stat Caps]

HP: 80

Strength: 35

Magic: 30

Skill: 50

Speed: 40

Luck: 45

Defense: 33

Resistance: 33

Grimaleal Priest/Cleric:

A devout follower of Grima’s word with formidable Res. Wields Staves. (Enemy Description)

A former follower of Grima who has broken free from Grima’s control with formidable Res. Wields Staves. (Ally Description)

Weapons: Staves

Level 1 Skill: Corruption: Healing staves will do magic damage to enemies. E-rank: 2 Mt. D-rank: 5 Mt. C-Rank: 9 Mt. B-Rank: 15 Mt., A-Rank: 16 Mt.

Level 10 Skill: Rivalry: Gives +7 Str/Mag when facing a unit of the same class.

Promotes into: Sorcerer, Hierophant

Available to: Avatar (post Ch. 13), Tharja, Henry, Gangrel, Noire, Aversa, Avatar’s children, Henry’s children.

Hierophant:

A Grimaleal of the highest order, revered by others as a religious leader. Boasts fearsome Mag and formidable Def, but low speed. (Enemy description)

A former Grimaleal that mastered the magic practices, but denounced the religion itself. Boasts fearsome Mag and formidable Res, but low speed. (Ally Description)

Weapons: Staves, Swords, Tomes

Level 5 Skill: Masochism: Increases Str by 2 for every 10 HP lost. Caps out at +8.

Level 15 Skill: Shadowgift: Allows the use of Dark Magic tomes in any class able to use tomes. (This class cannot use Dark Magic normally)

Level 30 Skill: (is this cheating) Holy Glow: Gives any forged weapon an orange glow, similar to the Exalted Falchion. Purely asethetic, but does not take up a skill slot when equipped.

Not really. Though, I think this skill could just be learned upon entering the class instead of waiting until level 30.

I haven't contributed to the topic for a while, but hopefully I'll redeem myself with this three-for-one post.

-------------------

Class Name: Wao-Shen

Promotes From: Swordmaster/Assassin (Emperor's Sash)

Description: The epitome of the myrmidon class tree. With it's godly use of the blade, the Wao-Shen is the usually the fastest thing on the field, and always the most deadly.

Weapons: Swords

Skill 1: Trueblade - No matter what weapon the opponent is using, the Wao-Shen's sword is always advantageous. (This doesn't include tombs or stones.)
Skill 2: Stormedge - At a penalty of half attack, hit, and crit; the Wao-Shen can attack enemies at a two space distance with a wind slash.
Gender Exclusivity: None.

Stats: The Wao-Shen's stats mainly focus on Skill and speed like assassins and swordmasters. Though, there is a slightly higher focus on attack.

-------------------

Class Name: Amazon
Promotes from: Nothing (Sacred Body Ink)
Description: The Amazon is a female combatant who thinks every battlefield is a jungle, and every enemy is her prey.
Weapons: Swords, Bows, and spears
Skill 1: Giantess - If the Amazon reaches half her health or lower, her defense and resistance are increased by half the other's amount.
Skill 2: Warcry - A rally move that works on enemies instead of allies. It lowers the move of all enemies in three spaces to 0 for one turn. It cannot be used twice in a row.
Gender Exclusivity: Female
Stats: The Amazon is the more defensive and versatile female counterpart to the Berseker. Her stats focus on strength, defense, and resistance.
-------------------
Class Name: Missionary
Promotes from: Nothing, though it can be thought of as a cousin of the priest and cleric class trees (Naga's Cloth.)
Description: Sworn to spread Naga's blessings, the Missionary is an agile and well traveled healer who focuses more on speed and skill than might or magic.
Weapons: Staffs and Bows
Skill 1: Healforce - Once per turn, grants an extra action after healing an ally.
Skill 2: Pilgrimage - If there are no other units for three spaces, this unit is granted a bonus 2 move.
Gender Exclusivity: None
Stats: Missionaries are fragile units, that get by on their high avoid. Their stats focus on speed, skill, and resistance.
-------------------
Aaaaaaannnd...... I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much of a class but I'll take what I can get

(Class name)

Wields: Swords, Lances

Skill 1: Tempest Blade

Allows you to attack from a distance with a weapon that normally can't, at the cost of being unable to crit and at reduced damage.

Skill 2: Dual Wield
Wields next weapon in inventory and the one you have equipped for the rest of the battle. For example, if you have enough speed to double, but you've already attacked once, but the skill activates after that, then it'll give you an extra attack with properties from the next weapon. Got an Iron Sword and Silver Sword? Attack once with iron sword and attack once again with Silver.

Chance: SPD x 2 - next weapon's weight (if it's there. If not, then SPD + SKL divided by 2)

wow I went crazy with that. Sorry.

Gender exclusive: Nah, it's not.

Edited by Draco

I don't have much of a class but I'll take what I can get

(Class name)

Wields: Swords, Lances

Skill 1: Tempest Blade

Allows you to attack from a distance with a weapon that normally can't, at the cost of being unable to crit and at reduced damage.

Skill 2: Dual Wield

Wields next weapon in inventory and the one you have equipped for the rest of the battle. For example, if you have enough speed to double, but you've already attacked once, but the skill activates after that, then it'll give you an extra attack with properties from the next weapon. Got an Iron Sword and Silver Sword? Attack once with iron sword and attack once again with Silver.

Chance: SPD x 2 - next weapon's weight (if it's there. If not, then SPD x SKL divided by 2)

wow I went crazy with that. Sorry.

Gender exclusive: Nah, it's not.

Sweet class. Mind if I give it a name?