• Thor Odinson

crash and astra, join us!

Okay!

.........What do I do?

I don't know, we should look to Pride for advice

Ahh, man! :(

why do you say ahh man?

Pride weirds me out! D:

pride is really weird that is what makes it fun.

Wait, if nagi is my right hand man, and NinjaMonkey is my left, and Pride is my right foot man, and Generic officer is my left... then what are you?

Wait, if nagi is my right hand man, and NinjaMonkey is my left, and Pride is my right foot man, and Generic officer is my left... then what are you?

Your neck man? Your torso man? Your penis man? (Please don't make it the last one! :()

Your neck man? Your torso man? Your penis man? (Please don't make it the last one! :()

you are my neck man (just cause it sounds cool)

w00t! 8D

w00t! 8D

you are my last body part man, now anyone who joins will become one of my wariors.

w00t! 8D

you are my last body part man, now anyone who joins will become one of my wariors.

If it's anything, I'm willing to help out with the fighting too!

w00t! 8D

we all help fight, just the warriors protect us while we fight.

w00t! 8D

Ah, I see.

If it's anything, I'm a good Fighter! I can even use two different classes!

w00t! 8D

Ah, I see.

sweet, do you want to know what our secret weapon is?

w00t! 8D

Ah, I see.

sweet, do you want to know what our secret weapon is?

Yes I do! 8D

Is it an Axe or a Fire Magic spell?