Support Conversations

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think any Sariya supports are up yet, but she does seem super interesting and I want to read them.

And I lied I'm totally doing them out of order now

Dan wanted SumiaxHenry so here's one serving of that :D

[spoiler=SumiaxHenry]

[spoiler= C]

Sumia: Oh, what do I do now? Such a headache.

Henry: What's up Sumia~? I thought I heard your sigh just a moment ago~?

Sumia: Ah, Henry, hello! It's...I was carrying plates, and they all dropped...

Henry: Really~Whoa! Wow, all of them broke into such fine pieces~

Sumia: Uwaaah! It's almost meal time, I'm such a failure... what would everyone use to eat now?

Henry: So let me fix them~

Sumia: Eh? You can do that?

Henry: Of course I can do that~ So, they're this broke, hm...do this...and this...look!

I fixed it!

Sumia: Wow! You're amazing! So magic could even be used for this kind of thing!

Henry: Ahaha, it's not magic but just a curse~ it's not possible to fix it completely~

Tomorrow it'll become broken again, but it should be alright for meal time~

Sumia: Thank you so much! I'll buy new plates tomorrow!

I've always thought curses are scary and I misunderstood them...

Henry: Oh, not so fast, that's a pretty accurate thought~

This is a time-reversing curse, so if you heal the wounded captive and heal their wounds with it, it can let them taste the pain infinite times~

Sumia: Uuh! It's...it's a bit cruel?

Henry: Haha, just a little!

[spoiler= B]

Sumia: Hello, Henry. I'm grateful for last time.

Henry: Oh, it's nothing, it's nothing~ It's great to be of use~

Sumia: About the fixed plates... They did become broken again the day after. Just like you said, those plates just repeated what has happened already.

Henry: Just like that~ a cursed fate won't change~

Sumia: Henry... but, it's still such a great help! Even if it's a curse, it can bring people happiness depending on how it's used!

Henry: Ahaha, Thank you very much, if it's really like that it'd be great~

Sumia: It's definitely like that! For example, if you use that curse, I can use the same flower to do flower-divining* ! So I won't have to go the garden to do bad things, it's obviously protecting nature!

*(note: okay I have no clue how to translate it properly but it's like, peeling flower petals and going "he loves me, he loves me not" that kind of thing.)

Henry: Is that so~ Interesting~ Sumia's a genius in curse usage~

Sumia: Eh? N...No! I'm such a failure... You're really amazing, and can use such powerful dark magic, I'm so envious...

Henry: Hm...how about this...how about you try using dark magic, Sumia?

Sumia: Eh... this is possible? Although I've always wanted to...

Henry: Of course~ I can do anything with my curses~ Didn't prepare today, so you'll have to wait a while~

Sumia: It's d...doable?

Henry: Yep! I've always wanted to ride a pegasus as well, just wait a little~

Sumia: P...Pegasus? What kind of curse is this?

Henry: Haha, wait and you'll see~

[spoiler= A]

Henry: Henry! Whuuuuuuuuh, what happened?

Sumia: It's like you see, Sumia's me, I'm Sumia, this kind of curse~

Henry: UWaaah!

Sumia: Scared ya? Didn't you say, you want to use dark magic once?

Henry: Yeah, I did say that...

Sumia: You can't use dark magic with your body, but, with mine, you can use however many times as you'd like~ And I can freely ride a pegasus as I like. Ahaha, it's making me so happy.

Henry: Is...is that so! But, I haven't used this body to properly move around yet...

Sumia: What? It may be my body, but if you mess up your body is still the one getting hurt~

Henry: That may be so, but if I mess up, it might hurt you! If you feel pain because of me, I wouldn't be able to stand it...

Sumia: Pf... I don't know what to do now. If you don't want to, let's change back to our original bodies.

Henry: I'm so sorry...you did so much just for me...

Sumia: Don't worry about it~

Ha!

Henry: Hey~ I'm back~

Sumia: Ah, it's great...

Henry: But you didn't get to use dark magic once yet, are you okay with being back like this?

Sumia: Yeah... if I fail, I'd hurt you.

Henry: Aw, you're so sweet~

Sumia: It's nothing...You're an important friend, of course I care!

Henry: Friend, huh... I gotcha~I'll be careful next time too~

Sumia: Eh? Next time? We'll switch bodies again?

Henry: Yep! Because I still haven't ridden on a pegasus yet!

Sumia: Y..you really do want to ride...pegasus...

[spoiler= S]

Sumia: How is it? The feeling of riding a pegasus.

Henry: Ahh~ it feels super nice. Thanks for lending me your body again.

Sumia: No problem. It's great to be useful.

Henry: Say, Sumia, I noticed a few things when borrowing your body~

Sumia: What?

Henry: In Sumia's body, I felt the heart beating **

**(insert onomatopoeia here, dunno how to translate those)

Just like something is working hard in your chest

Feeling sick? You should probably see a doctor~

Sumia: Eh? Ah! That...I think...probably...is not sickness...

Henry: What is it? Could it be love? But, the heart beats especially fast here, sooo...

Sumia: Ah...this is...

Henry: Great! We have a connection!

Sumia: Eh?

Henry: I like you, Sumia~

Every time I see you, my heart beats fast~

I felt the same when borrowing Sumia's body, so I thought could it be that~

...Am I wrong? Am I being too too self-conscious?

Sumia: ...Didn't think I'd be found out like that. You're not being too self conscious, I like you too, Henry.

Henry: Haha, great! I was thinking, if I was wrong, what do I do about the ring~?

Sumia: Ring? Ah! my finger... When did you...

Henry: I bought it while riding on the pegasus, 'cuz I don't know your ring size~

Sumia: Eh? Using my body? But doesn't that make me a super lonely person who buys rings for herself!

Henry: Ahhh~ Sorry about that~ but the ring suits you.

Sumia: Oh you....!

But...I'm so happy...

You are a man could use curses to bring happiness after all....

This is a funny and cute one as well.

Might do HenryxFred next since Kramgnauh said he'd do Fred x Miriel :3

but that one isn't as funny, hm

Krom x FeMU is pretty hilarious though and they're important characters so I think I'll get to that next.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Whew! Got Frederick X Mirile done. Not so entertaining, but I gotta say, Frederick is one smooth guy XD It took so very long, man my Chinese is rough...

[spoiler= Frederick x Mirile]

[spoiler=Support C]

Soldier: Gaaaaa!!

Frederick: Huuu!

Soldier: Fuuu!! I, I lost. (just breathing sound effects, I don't know how to translate it properly)

Frederick: You have not fully grasp the trick of controlling your strength. You still increase your training. (I think that's what he basically mean)

Soldier: Yes Sir! Thank you very much!

Frederick: Huuuu…

Miriel : …..

Frederick: Miriel , why are you standing here?

Miriel: Just then, I saw that at that moment, that soldier was about to hit you but rather, it was blocked. You only moved your right arm… and then... how is it? In my opinion, it is simply an action that goes defines the law of physics.

Frederick: Miriel, you can see what I'm doing? Your eyes are pretty good. When I saw it initially , I did not even realize the movements of my right arm.

Miriel: I am quite proud of my pair of perceptive eyes

Frederick: A good eyesight can be good enough to become a very powerful weapon. How would you like to spare with me?

Miriel: Will you allow me to understand the secret behind that move?

Frederick: Sure … though I personally think it will be hard to understand it.

Miriel: … No problem

Frederick: Really? Then lets get started.

[spoiler=Support B]

Frederick: Hold the lance like this, don't move.

Miriel: Ok…

Frederick: Ha!

Miriel: !!

Frederick: … Your courage is amazing, you didn't move at all.

Miriel: It not that I didn't move, it's that I couldn't move. Having said that… With a mere wooden stick, you were able to cut the lance in half. Even more amazing, my hands did not experience any impact.

Frederick: Speed, breathing, the movement of the muscles and the direction of the force— this is the results of various elements of superposition. Blocking the moves of the soldier from before are the same thing. (I absolutely can't figure out how to translate one of the phrases, though I doubt it's anything very important. It's just basically Fredrick explaining the elements of his fighting style )

Miriel: Speed, breathing, the movement of the muscles and the direction of the force… so many various factors… you were able to think of them instantly.

Frederick: It is slightly different from "thinking", "feeling" might be more appropriate.

Miriel: "Feeling", I always thought that humans are the creatures of thinking.

Frederick: Indeed, thinking is essential, but perception is also very important. Breath, alignment, and atmosphere all depends on perception.

Miriel: You really have a special… ability.

Frederick: No, no way! Everyone has the ability to perceive things.

Miriel: Do I… also have it?

Frederick: Of course! You are very good at observing things. You should have better perception than I do.

Miriel: This really is… giving me a lot of reassurance.

Frederick: If you can in the future, it is advisable that I have you engage in the perceptive training that I had once received, how about it?

Miriel: Ok, I'll be sure to take it on (I think that's what she means…)

[spoiler=Support A]

Miriel: Fredrick, should we continue?

Frederick: Yes, Is there something… that is making you unhappy?

Miriel: No… just… you said it's training but it seems more laidback than I expected… enjoy the wild flowers… fishing in the… getting chased by bees in the forest… So far, aren't we just sightseeing… What are we going to do next?

Frederick: I intend for us to stare at the flickering fire all night. To develop perception, it is important to get exposure to the variety of things in out boundless world.

Miriel: Then… Fredrick, I think I have been exposed to more than enough things already. Gradually… I am also able understand the meaning of "feel".

Frederick: Really?... Then there is no need to teach you anymore. I was planning to get the fire started… What a pity.

Miriel: Yeah… Ah! I finally reached the point of my original purpose. Not only am I able to understand the incredible phenomenon, I am also able to understand the matter of "perception". … but, I still seem to be continuing to perceive something…

Frederick: What do you… mean?

Miriel: I seem to feel… the feelings of our so-called friendship. So far, as sparing partners, we have a neither hot nor cold relationship. but too many similar experience causes me to not able to feel this devoted feelings. Especially you… I want to go further with you.

Frederick: Yes indeed… It will also make me very happy if I am able to become more harmoinous with you. As a sparing partner… No, please let me become your friend so we can continue our exchanges.

Miriel: Thank you.

[spoiler=Support S]

Frederick: How about it, Miriel, is the observation of friendship going well for you?

Miriel: Very well, But, recently I started to encounter some trouble…

Frederick: Troube…?

Miriel: Correct… it seems having such feelings can deepen selfish desires… I seem to be exclusively bound to your desires. Seeing you with others happy, I seem to feel very displeased. Are these the feeling held by friends who have a good relationship ?

Frederick: … !! Miriel, do you have those feelings… when I speak with Lord Krom?

Miriel: … No.

Frederick: Then how about with Lady Liz?

Miriel: With her… yes. Especially when you talk with Mariabel, Soiree and Sumia...

Frederick: Is that so? Haha! Then it really is severe.

Miriel: Why are you… so happy?

Frederick: To cure your symptoms, let me present you a good medicine.

Miriel: ? This looks like… a ring. If you say it is a medicine… do you mean I have to swallow it?

Frederick: You don't have to swallow it. It can be put on the ring finger of your left hand. [note: in Japanese, ring finger can be written as [薬指] meaning "refers to medicine", so it's a pun lost in translation, even in Chinese]

Miriel: … This cure is really like a marriage ceremony.

Frederick: Not like one, this is a marriage ceremony.

Miriel: Ah… is that… what is going on? Then… my feelings… could it be…

Frederick: Yes, you love me. Friendship becomes love, this often happens between man and woman. Then, it may breed feelings called "jealousy".

Miriel: Jealousy…

Frederick: Yes. The difficult part is, it seems I am also a critically ill patient. Every time I see you talking with other men, my mood becomes very bad.

Miriel: This may be called…. Incurable.

Frederick: Maybe so. But people usually call it "happiness"

Miriel: Happiness… I see. Right now… I am feeling very happy.

Frederick: I vow, in this life and in this world, I will make every effort possible to guard this happiness.

Miriel: Thank you… very much

[spoiler=End]

Frederick was appointed as the captain of the Iris knights, responsible for maintaining law and order, and training the new generation. His wife, Miriel painstaking researches, it is said that whenever she has a new discovery, she will have an impulse to go out, often causing her husband to worry.

Edited by Kramgnauh

Thanks! I'll link it to OP.

There's a few minor grammatical mistakes but it's nothing to worry about. It's pretty understandable and that's good~ you did a pretty good job with it :3

Cool! LOL Grammar has always been the bane of my existence ^__^; but thanks! I'll probably find another one to do.

Claiming Fred x Henry Whooooo!! Hope it's short but judging my luck, it probably won't be...

Edited by Kramgnauh

Indeed. We'll probably know more about it when they put up more supports. :3

FredxHenry's fairly short and you won't have to deal with a S support, so that's that~

anyway

[spoiler=KromxFemale MU]

I'm going to use Rufure, the female default name, to refer to MU since it feels awkward to address someone as "MU".

[spoiler= C]

Krom: Rufure, did practice end already?

Rufure: Of course.

Krom: If there are no other engagements, you should go back and rest for a bit. I don't know when the next break would be.

Rufure: ...Yeah. Our break time is next to nothing.

Krom: Yeah.

Rufure: As of now, it's pretty hard to guarantee proper rest between work. For a girl like me, it might be more hard work.

Krom: Eh? Girl? Uh....

Rufure: ....? Huh? Krom, is there a problem?

Krom: Ah...no. Sorry. I've never looked at you carefully, but...say...you're a...woman.

Rufure: R...Ridiculous! How could you lightly speak such cruel words to a girl?

Krom: Uh, that...sorry!

Rufure: Geez! You're royalty, so don't be so rough. Please go learn what manners are!

Krom: No... to normal women, surely I'm confident I have good manners around them?

Rufure:...eh?

Krom: The problem is...I couldn't tell you were a woman....Ah! Hey! Why did you pick up that rock?!

Rufure: If I throw this rock at you, I think maybe you'd fix that extremely rude personality!

Krom: Don't joke about this! I'm going!

Rufure: Ah, so he ran away! Wait a second! Geezus, So rude... but then again, I didn't treat Krom like someone of the opposite sex either, so we're even?

[spoiler= B]

Krom: Hey, Rufure!...where did she go? Hey, Rufuuuuure---! I want to talk with you about the march.

Rufure: Eh? Krom? W...wait! Wait over there and talk about it later---

Krom: What, aren't you in this tent? Why do I have to wait for later? I'm coming in!

Rufure: AHHHHHHHHHH! Krom? Didn't I tell you not to come in?

Krom: Eh...? Why aren't you wearing anything?

Rufure: Whatever, GET OUT!

Krom: Ahhhhh! I... I didn't mean to---

Rufure: KINDLY GET THE HELL OUT!

Krom: S...Sorry! I'll be waiting outside!

Rufure: Geez...bursting in so casually when a girl is taking a bath, he's the worst...

Krom: S...Sorry! I really didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!

Rufure: ...Okay. I understand. So, what are you here for?

Krom: Uh...uhhh... it's about the march of the army.

Rufure: Is... that so. To be specific?

Krom: L...like, we move foward according to the premises of this map. Do we go for the rougher terrain but a closer route, or do we go for the open roads that are a bit out of the way? Just in case, I'd like to discuss it here...

Rufure: I see... I'd say the steep, rougher route, since going on the open roads would weaken our defenses and leave us more open to attack if we encounter enemies.

Krom: Ah...yeah, that's right. Thank you, your opinion was valuable. Um, uh, I'll be leaving now.

Rufure: ...ok.

Krom: Um...uh...Rufure, I didn't mean to earlier, really!

Rufure: Enough! I know you're not the kind of person who would do that kind of thing.

Krom: Ah, uh, ah, yeah. Alright, bye.

[spoiler= A]

Krom: Ahh, ever since...that, it's regrettable that Rufure and I have been avoiding each other and couldn't talk at all. It's just so awkward. How could I, Krom, be like that? Yosh! Gonna go take a hot shower, and maybe it'll change my mood!

Rufure: Hm, lances and axes are stored over here. We've been going through so many weapons lately, I'll have to check if the storage has a good stock of extras. So many things are almost broken, it might be time to replace them...

This should be the tent for the convoy, right? Well, let's see... AH--AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Krom: Hm...Whoa! Wh-What, Rufure, so suddenly...

Rufure: N--NO--AHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Krom: There's nobody else like you who would see a person and scream like that! Wait...I'm not dressed yet AHHHHHHH! ---Ow! Why are you throwing things at me! Hurts! ---Hey, wait!

Rufure: hff...hff...Krom, what are you doing like this! ...So shameless!

Krom: I say! Usually the one screaming should be me! Hey! Rufure! Calm down!

Rufure: hff...hff... S...sorry, Krom...

Krom: Rufure? Are you calm yet?

Rufure: Ah...yeah. I'm good. I'm so sorry, making a mess of things like this.

Krom: Hm...maybe it's better like that, I've done a similar thing last time, so I'd say we're even. Ah...ahahaha...

Rufure: Geez! Please say no more! ...Though this is more like the normal you, Krom...

Krom: Hahah... but now, we've seen each other naked, so we've got nothing to hide from each other, right? We're the best of friends, so our bond will last forever, is that right?

Rufure: That...that's ...Although that attitude of yours that doesn't differentiate between male and females is a little... But...Pfhahaha....AHAHAHA! Maybe it is like how you said.

Krom: Ahahaha! So we've formed the strongest bond without any rifts, from now on we must fight on together!

Rufure: Pfft. Krom is so silly. ....but it is like that. I understand. Please watch my back!

Krom: Yeah, same here!

[spoiler= S]

Rufure: Ah! Found it! Krom, I got something to say to you.

Krom: ! Rufure!

Rufure: It's about our attack plans in future battles... Oh, you look so antsy, what are you worrying about?

Krom: Ah...That...no,I have something...

Rufure: Krom? Are you okay? Are you hiding anything from me?

Krom: Er, n....no. I...I'm not hiding anything?

Rufure: ...Can you please explain this suspicious behaviour?

Krom: N...no such thing. Just like normal.

Rufure: Liar. The norma Krom always looks people in the eye when speaking to others. Krom? Didn't you say we were friends with the strongest bond? Or is that really not the case?

Krom: No...It's not like that!

Rufure:...You've been hiding from me lately, right? Pleast at least give me a reason, alright? We already have no secrets between each other, we've established that before. Ey, Krom, I'm feeling bad if you keep up like that. If you hate me, that's okay, but please at least tell me why, is that okay?

Krom: D...Don't say stupid things! I could never hate you!

Rufure: Then, why are you avoiding me as of late?

Krom:...

Rufure: Kroooom...

Krom: Ahhh, geez, making that expression, now, aren't you?

That's because... after fighting together, You and I would stay together...so, the feeling between us two, I defined it as companion, comrade, friend...or maybe family, siblings, et cetera...

So, between us, there will be no secrets. This bond was confirmed to exist between us...

but it's not like that... Why it's not like that, I've finally discovered.

Rufure: ...?...why so?

Krom: You...to me, is not like a sibling, but a woman...a rather charismatic woman.

Rufure: Eh----EH?! Krom, what are you talking about!

Krom: Q...Quiet! I've said so much, there's no turning back!

Rufure: W...wait!

Krom: Not waiting anymore! Gonna say it now! And aren't you also blushing?

Rufure: Uh...that...that's because...!

Krom: Ha---Ha----I'm gonna say it now! Prepare yourself, Rufure!

Rufure: Y...Yes?

Krom: I like you! I love you from the bottom of my heart!

Rufure: Krom...!

Krom: Just...I haven't realised it until now, I've liked you from the start!

Rufure:...!!!

Krom: ...Sorry, that was too forceful. My bad habit... but at least that's out of the way. I'm not going to force my feelings on you, so whatever your response is, I'm okay. I'm your companion...this friendship will never change, don't worry.

Rufure: I...Indeed. As the tactician and general of this army, it's best if we don't bring our private feelings into this. That's what I think.

Krom: Y...Yeah.

Rufure: But...that's for wartime. There will be one day when this war will end and peace will come. When that happens, I'm happy to accept your heart.

Krom: ...eh?

Rufure: Because...I...from the moment we met...I've liked you.

Krom: Is....that so. So...it is like this.Hahah==today is the best day of my life.

Kromnoms is really growing on me.

FredxHenry's fairly short and you won't have to deal with a S support, so that's that~

anyway

[spoiler=KromxFemale MU]

I'm going to use Rufure, the female default name, to refer to MU since it feels awkward to address someone as "MU".

[spoiler= C]

Krom: If there are no other engagements, you should go back and rest for a bit. I don't know when the next break would be.

Rufure: As of now, it's pretty hard to guarantee proper rest between work. For a girl like me, it might be more hard work.

Krom: Ah...no. Sorry. I've never looked at you carefully, but...say...you're a...woman.

Rufure: Geez! You're royalty, so don't be so rough. Please go learn what manners are!

Krom: No... to normal women, surely I'm confident I have good manners around them?

Krom: The problem is...I couldn't tell you were a woman....Ah! Hey! Why did you pick up that rock?!

Rufure: If I throw this rock at you, I think maybe you'd fix that extremely rude personality at you!

Rufure: Ah, so he ran away! Wait a second! Geezus, So rude... but then again, I didn't treat Krom like someone of the opposite sex either, so we're even?

[spoiler= B]

Krom: Hey, Rufure!...where did she go? Hey, Rufuuuuure---! I want to talk with you about the march.

Krom: What, aren't you in this tent? Why do I have to wait for later? I'm coming in!

Rufure: Geez...bursting in so casually when a girl is taking a bath, he's the worst...

Krom: L...like, we move foward according to the premises of this map. Do we go for the rougher terrain but a closer route, or do we go for the open roads that are a bit out of the way? Just in case, I'd like to discuss it here...

Rufure: I see... I'd say the steep, rougher route, since going on the open roads would weaken our defenses and leave us more open to attack if we encounter enemies.

Krom: Ah...yeah, that's right. Thank you, your opinion was valuable. Um, uh, I'll be leaving now.

Rufure: Enough! I know you're not the kind of person who would do that kind of thing.

[spoiler= A]

Krom: Ahh, ever since...that, it's regrettable that Rufure and I have been avoiding each other and couldn't talk at all. It's just so awkward. How could I, Krom, be like that? Yosh! Gonna go take a hot shower, and maybe it'll change my mood!

Rufure: Hm, lances and axes are stored over here. We've been going through so many weapons lately, I'll have to check if the storage has a good stock of extras. So many things are almost broken, it might be time to replace them...

This should be the tent for the convoy, right? Well, let's see... AH--AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Krom: There's nobody else like you who would see a person and scream like that! Wait...I'm not dressed yet AHHHHHHH! ---Ow! Why are you throwing things at me! Hurts! ---Hey, wait!

Krom: Hm...maybe it's better like that, I've done a similar thing last time, so I'd say we're even. Ah...ahahaha...

Rufure: Geez! Please say no more! ...Though this is more like the normal you, Krom...

Krom: Hahah... but now, we've seen each other naked, so we've got nothing to hide from each other, right? We're the best of friends, so our bond will last forever, is that right?

Rufure: That...that's ...Although that attitude of yours that doesn't differentiate between male and females is a little... But...Pfhahaha....AHAHAHA! Maybe it is like how you said.

Krom: Ahahaha! So we've formed the strongest bond without any rifts, from now on we must fight on together!

Rufure: Pfft. Krom is so silly. ....but it is like that. I understand. Please watch my back!

[spoiler= S]

Rufure: It's about our attack plans in future battles... Oh, you look so antsy, what are you worrying about?

Rufure: Liar. The norma Krom always looks people in the eye when speaking to others. Krom? Didn't you say we were friends with the strongest bond? Or is that really not the case?

Rufure:...You've been hiding from me lately, right? Pleast at least give me a reason, alright? We already have no secrets between each other, we've established that before. Ey, Krom, I'm feeling bad if you keep up like that. If you hate me, that's okay, but please at least tell me why, is that okay?

That's because... after fighting together, You and I would stay together...so, the feeling between us two, I defined it as companion, comrade, friend...or maybe family, siblings, et cetera...

So, between us, there will be no secrets. This bond was confirmed to exist between us...

Krom: You...to me, is not like a sibling, but a woman...a rather charismatic woman.

Krom: ...Sorry, that was too forceful. My bad habit... but at least that's out of the way. I'm not going to force my feelings on you, so whatever your response is, I'm okay. I'm your companion...this friendship will never change, don't worry.

Rufure: I...Indeed. As the tactician and general of this army, it's best if we don't bring our private feelings into this. That's what I think.

Rufure: But...that's for wartime. There will be one day when this war will end and peace will come. When that happens, I'm happy to accept your heart.

Krom: Is....that so. So...it is like this.Hahah==today is the best day of my life.

I wonder if male MU and Krom also see each other like that? Probably not.

Too bad, the fangirls would rejoice.

Hot

Likely not, but they haven't done anything about Krom x any dude yet. Think they post 2-4 new ones a day or so, so maybe that'll be soon.

anyway

[spoiler=KromxFemale MU]

[spoiler= C]

Rufure: If I throw this rock at you, I think maybe you'd fix that extremely rude personality at you!

[spoiler= B]

[spoiler= A]

[spoiler= S]

LOL at Krom, that was funny! XD

lol tiamo

Also, my Chinese isn't exactly spectacular, nor is my translation skills, so meep. I'm aware that there's a lot of awkward sentences, but I'm not exactly sure how to translate it into English.

[spoiler=Sol x Tiamo]

[spoiler= C ]Tiamo: Ah, Sol.

Sol: The music I heard just now, did you play it?

Tiamo: You heard that? Sorry, it wasn't good enough.

Sol: It sounded nice. That song was the Tragedy of Iris, wasn't it?

Tiamo: It was. Some time ago, at the market I saw these instruments for sale.

I thought, since I hadn't played one for a long time, so I bought it on impulse.

Sol: You also played that song during Krom's birthday. The entire mercenary group heard it.

Your performances are quite powerful... I always feel as though it's filled with emotion.

When you have the chance, you should play again for everyone. They'll love it.

Tiamo: But my standard is still quite low. There were quite a few mistakes in my previous performance too.

When comparing it to an actual performance, there should only be a few differences.

Sol: Hey, you don't look at the score when you play? That really is amazing...

Tiamo: Ah, Sol, don't praise me like that.

This sort of quality is much worse than フィレインさん

Sol: Aha. フィレインさん is also quite good. He's good enough to enter the orchestra.

Tiamo: Ah. My goal, is to reach that sort of standard.

Sol: Yeah, with those sort of words, you can improve quickly.

Tiamo: Oh, thanks. ... Ah, this isn't good! I still have work to do!

Goodbye, Sol.

Sol: She is strict on herself... She's not satisfied with having an average standard.

My goal is... Tiamo, I also hope to become a skilled person too.

[spoiler= B ]Sol: You're practicing your performance today as well?

Tiamo: Ah, Sol. ... What is that instrument?

Sol: I also bought one of these from the market. See, music has been bought too.

Tiamo: Hehe, you're fully prepared. This being the case, would you like to play a song with me?

Sol: That's my future goal... I was hoping you'd give me some pointers first.

I've long forgotten how to play this instrument.

Tiamo: Of course, if I'm qualified enough.

Sol: Thanks. In order to have to catch up to your standard, I'll have to work hard, though.

Tiamo: Hopefully we can perform together earlier. When you have an objective, you'll become much more serious towards completing it.

Sol: I think you'll be serious against whatever you confront, right?

Tiamo: Hehe, thanks.

Well, now I need to be serious about giving you tips.

First, play the opening of the song.

Sol: Ah, at your request.

Tiamo: When you begin, play slowly...

... ...

Sol: You are definitely worthy. The music is so pure.

Tiamo: ... Ah, that wasn't good.

Sol: Eh, what is it? The music is beautiful, and according to the music in the play, right?

Tiamo: No, the beat in the opening was off. Also, the tone here... was off by half a beat.

Sol: Y-You could hear that yourself?!

Tiamo: Ah. This sort of standard isn't good enough to teach others.

I'm sorry, Sol. Please give me some time to practice.

Sol: Wait, Tiamo!

Such intense perfectionism... I also must put in more effort... !

[spoiler= A ]Tiamo: Sol, I really am sorry about the last time. This time I will... Hey.

This song... it's from the last time...

... It is amazing that you can play so well, Sol!

Sol: Ah. When I saw how much effort you put into your practice, I thought I also should put in more effort.

It still isn't as good, though. I can't judge the tone nor the beat for myself.

Tiamo: But, to reach this standard already is frightening. When did you learn how to play like this?

Sol: ... If I were to spend as much time as you did practicing, I'd never be able to catch up.

So, I took even more time to continue my practice.

Tiamo: I see. You really are a hardworking person.

Ah... Oh yes. After hearing your performance just now, I was thinking...

For this song, if you played it a little faster, it would probably sound better.

Sol: Ah... so that's how you think? Honestly, I think so too.

Sometimes, playing too quickly can be beneficial.

Tiamo: Yes... amazing. I didn't realise that until now.

Sol: Haha... what a coincidence. Your hard work towards your goal has also borne the fruits of its labour.

Tiamo: But then, why are there still so many people better than me?

Sol: No, it is only a matter of technique. No matter what you are doing, you can overcome your problems beautifully.

As for me, I can only improve via a lot of hard work...

Therefore, it's quite unsettling for you. I do hope I can become more like you.

Tiamo: ... To be able to resolve problems beautifullly... Can it really be so good?

Sol: Eh?

Tiamo: Honestly, it needs someone like you, who learns step-by-step.

But like that, you can also see the things I have ignored.

An example would be what happened just now.

Sol: Tiamo...

Tiamo: And in the end, by using hard work to achieve your goals...

I should be the one looking forward to you.

Sol: Eh?! I-I'm sorry. We ought to be progressing together...

Tiamo: Yes. That way we can recognise each other, improve together, and there's nothing wrong with that.

... Well, since you're able to perform already,

We should practice performing together.

Sol: OK!

[spoiler= S ]Tiamo: ... Woah.

Sol: ... That was a good performace...

Tiamo: Yes. The music of two people comes together to form a beautiful performance.

Like this, we should be able to play for everyone.

Sol: That's great.

... Well. I... I have something I need to say.

On this day, when I can finally play this song smoothly, I need to confess something to you.

Tiamo: Confess...?

Sol: This ring... It's how I feel about you.

Tiamo: Ah... !

Sol: The person you like isn't me... I know that.

The one you love is Krom, and I also know that.

But... Regardless, I need to tell you my feelings...

Tiamo: Sol... So you knew... my unrequited love...

Sol: Yes. From the start, I could guess who it was.

During Krom's birthday, when I heard your performance... Then, I thought, "So he's who she likes...

But I must put in more effort, so that one day, I would be first in your heart!

I'll wait until then, so I can present this ring to you once again...

Tiamo: ... Now, can I not accept it?

Sol: Ah, but...

Tiamo: No. It's alright. Really... it's good, like this.

The words you just said, they were enough. The person I love... is you.

Sol: Tiamo... !

Tiamo: Just now, I was happy during the performance... I hope from now on, we can do that more often.

In that case... I think from now on, I can play even more emotional pieces for you to hear, even more so than on that birthday...

Sol: Ah... Ah! That's a deal! It will make me happy... !

Tiamo: Thank you, Sol. ... I love you.

[spoiler= Ending ]The ending wasn't posted D:

That was cute ;~;

Edited by Illuminate

So is Krom normally as awkward as he was in those supports? Not even in the "talking to girls" way but "I don't get basic concepts" way.

"She said not to come up, but I'm gonna do it anyway

Wait why are you naked"

@Joshie: Yaay~ But didn't you say you'd do ViolexSerge or am I doing that now

Added to OP

Oh yeah one note

フィレインさん which was left untranslated refers to Firin, or that white-haired npc pegsquad leader chick.

@Vincent: Sweet, thanks!

oh god Ronku x Nono

just

XDDDDDDDD

These supports seem pretty cool.

Here's my attempt. It was fairly straightforward, but don't expect complete accuracy.

Ronku x Nono

C support

Nono: Ronku, come here and play!

Ronku: ...Go play by yourself.

Nono: I get lonely playing by myself. Ronku, don't you get lonely all by yourself?

Ronku: I like hanging by myself... Find somebody else to play with you.

Nono: But everyone looks so busy...

Ronku: Is that so? Are you saying I look like I've got a lot of free time on my hands? Too bad, I'm actually really busy as well.

Nono: *Sniff*...

Ronku: ...Don't cry. Even if I wanted to play with you, I can't get close to woman... Eh? What's this? I'm so close with this kid... but I'm not feeling tense?

Nono: *Sniff* ...What is it?

Ronku: ...It's nothing. I get it, we can play for just a short while.

Nono: Really? Yippee--!

Ronku: Well, what are we playing?

Nono: Let's see... Hmmm... Nono wants to play "family"!

Ronku: ...Never played it. What should I do?

Nono: Hmm, we just need somebody to play the role of daddy. No problem, Nono'll teach you!

Ronku: Phew... I just need to pretend to be daddy, is that all?

Nono: Mmm-hmm! Nono's the mummy!

Ronku: Got it.

B support

Nono: Ronku, come here and play!

Ronku: ...We played last time. Find somebody else.

Nono: We're continuing last time's game, so Ronku *has* to be the daddy! If you don't play...

Ronku: ...You brought out your dragonstone, you're really serious aren't you? Fine, but just this once.

Nono: Really?

Ronku: Sure. Since I don't feel tense when I'm around you...

Nono: Ahaha. Facing an untransformed Nono shouldn't make anybody tense, right?

Ronku: ...Nevermind. Nono, let's finish this quick.

Nono: Mmm-hmm! Quick, over here!

Ronku: So we're continuing from last time... So I'm about to prepare for my tiring farming life...

Nono: Mmm, you should hurry and finish your meal. Eat some more, honey~

Ronku: ...*munch*. I'm full. Well, I'm off.

Nono: Take care!

Ronku: ...Then, shall I go do the farming?

Nono: .....

Ronku: ...What?

Nono: What should Nono do? What do daddy and mummy do when they leave the house...? Nono doesn't know... because Nono never lived with daddy and mummy...

Ronku: ...Nono, come here. You can help me with the farming. ....Afterwards, we'll think of something.

Nono: Mmm! Nono's gong to help with the farming!

A support

Nono: Well, daddy, it's almost time for dinner. [Note: In some societies, wives call their husbands "father"]

Ronku: ...*munch*. Urrgh...!! How can I eat such digusting food?

Nono: Ah! Daddy's angry!

Ronku: If you don't want me to scold you... then... you, er. should put more effort into cooking dinner!

Nono: But, that's the best I can do with the money you earned... You, you useless man--!

Ronku: Use-useless man!? ......

Nono: ...Eh? That's not right Ronku, shouldn't the daddy be more angry?

Ronku: Er... about that, Nono, are we playing this game right? Why do I get the feeling we've gone wrong somewhere?

Nono: Really? Nono doesn't know what daddy and mummy usually do. So I went to the village and observed normal families.

Ronku: And then, you found this type of atmosphere?

Nono: Mmm-hmm! So, there should be no problem! Normal families are all like this!

Ronku: ...Nono, I think the family you saw probably isn't a normal family.

Nono: Really? Nono isn't sure. Then, what is a normal family like?

Ronku: Well... It's, er... I don't know either.

Nono: Eeeeeh!! Does that mean we can't play "family" any more? No way! Nono wants to play "family"! Daddy, you useless man!

Ronku: ...Uh-oh...

Nono: Ronku's playing with Nono's feelings!

Ronku: Don't say things that other people will misunderstand! ...Okay, let's go to the village and take a look at more families, until we find the best family for Nono to copy. How's that?

Nono: Ronku's coming as well?

Ronku: Er... Yeah.

Nono: Yippee! Ronku, you unbelievably gentle man!

Ronku: This kid...

S support

Ronku: ...Well, I'm off to plow the fields.

Nono: Okay--~ Take care~ Hmm... Next is... cleaning up. Then I need to make lunch, chop the logs... Oh, Nono is so busy!

Ronku: ...And don't forget to collect the water?

Nono: Yes yes, I need to do that as well. A normal mummy has to do so much things, so Nono forgot for a moment.

Ronku: If you want, I can always accompany you... So, just think about it as you work.

Nono: Eh? Always? Yippee! Is that a promise?

Ronku: ...It's a promise. As proof, please... accept this.

Nono: Oh, a ring! It's so pretty... but... is this... real? It's not for playing "family"?

Ronku: Mmm... You and I are a real family, so this ring is definitely real.

Nono: ...Family? Ronku, you want to be Nono's daddy?

Ronku: No! I want to be Nono's husband.

Nono: Really? Then Nono will be Ronku's bride! Nono's always been alone... and now I have family all of a sudden, I'm so happy...

Ronku: Ahaha... Me too. I've always been by myself, so I never knew what a true family was like... But, we'll be together from now on and we'll both become each other's family...

Nono: That's so cool! So, this is a real family... Thank you Ronku!

Ronku: I'm the one who should be saying thanks. So, let's begin our normal family and live our normal lives... Nono...

Edited by VincentASM