(SSBB) draft

Junkhead

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever heard of give me liberty or give me death? Its the same here silly you.

It was a poor reference

Edit: Wait, so toon link is comparable to death? lol

Edited by Core

It was a poor reference

Edit: Wait, so toon link is comparable to death? lol

not necessarily, i got the idea from Age of Empires where you would type Give me liberty or give me money and you'd get money.

Edited by SlayerX

Waitwaitwaitwait.

So has this still been decided to be Single Elimination? - six players.

First off, SE brackets can't be made for six players, at least in a fair way. Secondly, for six players, pools would work much better. Everyone fights once against everyone. This would make five rounds, and also work well with the drafting concept, if you aren't allowed to use a character you've already played with in a earlier round.

As for Swiss, we could hold fewer rounds than with Pools, but that sorta breaks the idea of drafting? Pools give much more reliable results, work better here imo, and most importantly, are million times easier to organize than Swiss or a triple elimination. They also can be done faster with, since people could play rounds in any order they want, and just tell the results here - finding someone you haven't played with yet in the IP chat and playing them before having to wait for that one guy who's travelling? Works. Do you have any points on why Single Elimination works better? (and you know, implementing the whole draft idea in it?)

I don't understand this, are there any slots or anything or what? If I can enter I will, I can play as any character on the roster (I'm used to playing random) so if there aren't many choices I'll just take anyone for the lulz.

Edited by Luffy