Makaze's Script Shop [REQUESTS OPEN]

Makaze

Hmmm, can we have a DELETE ALL button then? It should be much more convenient than manually deleting every section of the logs one by one.

Any way to get an audio ping?

Audible ping as been added! Check out the original post for extra info.

How can I clear my logs? I've tried localStorage.removeItem('IPChatLogs'); (like you told me ot use last time) but it's not working.

EDIT: ninja'd by Proto. I was about to say that a DELETE ALL button would be nice as well.

Bug fixed and code updated.

**Updates!: If you have been using the Plaintext BBCode script, there is an important update. Please install the latest version.**

All of the following codes have been updated:

IP.Chat Logs

IP.Chat Pings + Highlights

IP.Chat-Specific Theme

Plaintext BBCode

Post Auto-Saving + Management

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bug with the kick notifications: it tells me I was kicked even when the person who was kicked by Nightmare was...someone else.

Bug with the kick notifications: it tells me I was kicked even when the person who was kicked by Nightmare was...someone else.

Fixed in both IP.Chat Logs and IP.Chat Kick Notice.

**Updates!: IP.Chat Kick Notice and IP.Chat Logs have updates.**

Edited by Makaze

Oh actually that'd be pretty cool. That'd be REALLY cool.

Consider if there'd be a way to filter messages such that they are recorded in the log but not displayed as they are received (or a way to toggle that).

For me, I'd probably rather have a list of blacklisted users, and simply have their messages not appeared. I would be fine inputting these names manually, but a button from the same menu as the non-functional "ignore private chats" would also work.

IP Chat Ignore/Block option

Description: A button that you type people's usernames to make there messages not show up or button when you click on the users name that allows there messages to not appear.
Features: nothing else.
Style: any kind.

IP Chat Ignore/Block option

Description: A button that you type people's usernames to make there messages not show up or button when you click on the users name that allows there messages to not appear.

Features: nothing else.

Style: any kind.

How is this?

JavaScript: IP.Chat Ignore 1.2.0

// requested by Umiko

Allows you to ignore users. Ignored users' messages will not appear in the chat.

Ignore users by clicking their names and then clicking. Ignore All Chats .in the mod menu.

Unignore them by clicking the link again or clicking their name in the. Manage Ignored Users .menu.

Click. Manage Ignored Users .to the bottom right of the user list to manage your ignores.

7CaHD.png

7CaIP.png

7CaLo.png

How to Install

**Updates!: IP.Chat Logs and IP.Chat Pings + Highlights have been updated. Increased speed!**

Edited by Makaze

How is this?

JavaScript: IP.Chat Ignore 1.0

// requested by Umiko

Allows you to ignore users. Ignored users' messages will not appear in the chat.

Ignore users by clicking their names and then clicking 'Ignore All Chats' in the mod menu.

Unignore them by clicking the link again or clicking their name in the Manage Ignored Users menu.

7CaHD.png

7CaIP.png

Click 'Manage Ignored Users' to the bottom right of the user list to manage your ignores.

7CaLo.png

How to Install

**Updates!: IP.Chat Logs and IP.Chat Pings + Highlights have been updated. Increased speed!**

It's good thanks!

Okay so

Bug Report

The pings and logs make each other unhappy.

[20:55:14] The-Mage-King: I didn't, <span class="ipc_hilight">Euk</span>.

There's a bug with the Ping Script when you use the pop-up window.

EDIT: hold on, getting logs
EDIT2:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'textContent' of null chrome-extension://jnofcmobnfflngeagdbibkoanpmjokjg/script.js:83

which refers to:

if (document.body.id === 'ipboard_body' && document.getElementById('storage_chatroom') != null) {
	userName = document.getElementById('user_link').textContent.substr(0, document.getElementById('user_link').textContent.length - 2);
	opts = (localStorage.getItem('MakazeScriptOptions')) ? JSON.parse(localStorage.getItem('MakazeScriptOptions')) : {};

EDIT17: these fucking code tags. Fuck 'em.

Edited by Euklyd

Okay so I've been messing around with the pings script so that it pings for entrance messages by people on a list.

Most of this is cargo-culting, but it (mostly) works.

Things that don't are changing the title of the page, and then consecutive messages by the same person have the name as undefined, which doesn't actually effect results, but might be a good thing to fix.

Additionally, I didn't fiddle around with the HTML you have for setting the list of people, so everything is set within the code (~line 337).

ANYWAYS.

Request:

Ping on entrance messages by a list of people set by the user. You are free to use what I have working, obviously, if that would make things easier.

http://pastebin.com/SU7hNT3P

Edited by Euklyd

Should it detect enters and leaves, or just enters?

On the style, should should the style apply to the whole message, just the name, or just the enter/join text?

Should it detect enters and leaves, or just enters?

On the style, should should the style apply to the whole message, just the name, or just the enter/join text?

Just enters. I don't see a lot of point in alerting you to when your buddies lea-

oh wait.

If you had a separate list of people you wanted to avoid, that could work (to alert you to when they were no longer there), but that would also encourage people to idle and wait for people to leave, which shouldn't be encouraged, imo.

Also the highlighting isn't a huge issue, but may as well apply to the entire message.

Done and done. A new field has been added to the settings menu for names.

**Updates!: IP.Chat Pings + Highlights has been updated with a new feature.**

**Updates!: IP.Chat Ignore and IP.Chat Logs have been updated for compatibility and speed.**

Edited by Makaze

Something shifted in the pings script, not sure why.

I think I just forgot to mention it yesterday.

30ZTNHk.png

EDIT: If it wasn't clear, this is a bug report, and the bug is that my own messages should not ping me.

EDIT2: This is not something that changed in the latest update, btw.

I haven't installed that one yet.

Edited by Euklyd