Maiden's FE and Pokemon art!

Maiden of Ghosts

So, hey. Since I draw so much, I figured I would make a thread for my art here. Cause.. Why not? (Even if all my art already exists elsewhere. Either on my Tumblr, or my deviantART. Who knows, maybe some of you have already seen some of this floating around on either site. probably not, though. I'm no where near popular or good enough for my art to be even vaguely well-known.)

As one can gather from the title, all I really draw is FE and Pokemon. Mainly Pokemon, actually, since it's been my main fandom for far longer than FE has. So expect mainly Pokemon things here.

And really, when it comes to Pokemon art, all I really draw is stuff of my numerous Pokemon OCs (And OCs that belong to friends.). Almost all of them are characters from an RP universe of some kind, so they all have stories and yadda yadda yadda... Oh and a bunch of them are hybrid Pokemon. Because that RP verse breaks the rules when it comes to that kind of thing. To heck with egg groups! There are some strange hybrids in that verse. Deoxys-Absols anyone? And in general, there are some strange characters here and there, so please don't freak out over anything that doesn't follow the "rules" of Pokemon. (Even if most of them are just game mechanics and not really rules at all.)

I also draw a lot of "gijinkas" of my Pokemon OCs. So not just actual "feral" Pokemon.

..And actually, come to think of it, I draw a lot of FE OCs as well, although there's at least some actual canon characters strewn about my collection of FE art. (And by OCs, I mainly mean fan children for canon characters. Oops.)

Anyway, on with the actual art! (Art will be marked with the date I posted it wherever I posted it, not necessarily with the date it was drawn. But it's usually around the same basic date that it was both drawn then posted.)

(Warning, there is.. A LOT of stuff here. Super image heavy, but I kinda spammed spoiler tags to hopefully keep it reasonable?)

[spoiler=older stuff. mainly pre-2013 to early 2013, I believe.]

[spoiler=Baine and Garchomp]

get_your_fluffy_ass_away_from_me__by_cre

This is probably the oldest bit of art you'll see here.. From October 4th, 2012! Regardless, uh. My Reshiram OC, Baine, and a friend's Garchomp OC (who has no "nickname"). Both are male, and Baine is hopelessly in love with Garchomp. ..Garchomp is not havin' any of it, though. (Even if he will grudgingly call Baine his best friend. :D)

[spoiler=Antares and Crowley]

keep_you_warm_by_creepyness_incarnate-d5

October 17th, 2012. Antares the Dialga-blessed Espeon, and Crowley the Reshiram-blessed Umbreon. Not to be confused with hybrids, these two are merely Champions for - and have been blessed by - their respective Legendary patron. Hence their altered appearances. Anywho, the two are pretty underdeveloped characters, as the RP they were from died.. Really quickly. Regardless, both Crowley's owner (another RP friend) and I decided before the RP even started that we'd ship them. Hence, this picture. Whoo.

[spoiler=Ghost and.. Wraitheon!Ghost?]

glow_by_creepyness_incarnate-d5l299v.png

November 14th, 2012. And no, you will never escape the strange fakemon creatures that I have. :D Anyway, this is Ghost the Umbreon, and my flagship OC. She's been with me through a lot. And the giant feathery, vaguely-Umbreon like thing? A Wraitheon. Wraitheons are fakemons a friend and I came up with, being powerful Eeveelutions brought back from the dead by a Ho-Oh. They're almost like the Legend-blessed Champions (like Antares and Crowley above), but much more like their own species than just Eeveelutions with Ho-Oh inspired powers of some kind. And yes, it is as overpowered and ridiculous as it sounds. It's not that bad in the context of this RP universe, though. (It is worth noting that this Wraitheon!Ghost's design is outdated. You'll see her updated design later.)

[spoiler=Stupid "10 ways of flirting meme", Pokemon OC style!]_meme__i_only_want_to_be_with_you_by_cre

January 27th, 2013. Here's a dumb meme that I filled out with a whoooole bunch of Pokemon OC couples. I suppose I'll list them, because.. Hey, I can.

From top to bottom, left to right;

Chomp (Feraligatr) X Rikki (Zangoose)

Phantom (Smoldereon, a fan-made Flareon evolution) X Venin (Vaporeon)

Ciro (Deoxys-Absol hybrid) X Rocket (Zangoose-Feraligatr hybrid)

Tuari (Shiny Braviary) X Felicity (Whimsicott)

Paris (Shiny Fleureon, a fan-made Leafeon evolution) X Zero (Absol)

Quinn (Entei) X Pan (Raikou)

Little Shadow (Darkrai) X Copper (Jolteon-Rampardos hybrid)

Ravi (Murkrow) X Peppermint (Chatot)

Terrakion (oops another OC without a proper "nickname") X Stormie (Mienshao)

Ironskull (Rampardos) X Ghost (Umbreon)

[spoiler=More Wraitheons]

heaven_is_a_place_on_earth_with_you_by_c

February 9th, 2013. I am REALLY sorry if this picture is too dark to see some details. I drew it on a laptop with a really bright screen, so it didn't look any where near as dark as it does on other computers, including the one I'm using now. Anyway.. Once I actually decided to try doing lineless art for real. And it actually turned out okay! While Ghost is canonically in a relationship with Ironskull the Rampardos.. The original ship for her was her and her best friend, Solara the Espeon. (Sol belongs to a friend of mine.) Or at least, it was on Ghost's end. It was a very one-sided thing, and it didn't end well. Long story short, due to many other plot things, they ended up going between being allies and friends to being enemies and hating each others' guts. Multiple times. In the end, both of them ended up dying at some or another.. Only to end up being resurrected as Wraitheons by a Ho-Oh. Now they're best buds again kicking ass and protecting the world together! and I still kind of ship it. Which was why I drew this. (Note, this is STILL not their updated designs. Their current design is more like this than anything else, though. Just far less SUPER FEATHERY.)

[spoiler=Hey look an actual gijinka]

stormiiiieeeee_by_creepyness_incarnate-d

April 25th, 2013. Finally one of my gijinkas sneaks in here! And this is what I actually mean by "gijinka". Pokemon in human-like form, but still retaining whatever Pokemon-like features - such as tails, ears, wings, horns and the like -, and having outfits based on their species. So here's one of my personal favourites of my gijinkas, Stormie the Mienshao. Her design is one I'm actually really proud of. I actually cosplayed it at one point.

[spoiler=Baine again, but this time gijinka-style]

so_this_is_something_i_forgot_to_upload_

I.. Actually don't remember when I drew this. It was before April 25th, 2013, since that's when I posted it (late) on dA. But oh well. Regardless.. Uh, yeah, Baine is super girly as a gijinka. Because I like the idea of girly-looking male Reshirams? :D (And he has been mistaken for a girl by other characters before, I might add.)

[spoiler=Finally some FE! ..Except not really]

tumblr_mm3bckrgYu1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

April 20th, 2013. And then I drew Stormie as a FE13-style Myrmidon. Oops.

[spoiler=More gijinkas, surprise surprise (and more Stormie too!)]

tumblr_mmuub8mY4w1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

May 15th, 2013. Gijinka!Terrakion and Stormie. These two are.. Kind of my one my favourite couples from just my own OCs. Whoops, I'm completely biased.

[spoiler=Goldizard, I choose you!]

tumblr_mn6pe9yy7Q1rhtrv4o2_1280.png

May 21st, 2013. Back when the "Draw Pokemon Fusion" trend was going around on Tumblr, I drew this. Goldeen/Charizard. Goldizard. :D

[spoiler=Late 2013 to now. Pokemon stuff. (Because I figured I'd split up the Pokemon and FE stuff, ha)]

[spoiler=lol whoops Ghost died (blood warning, I guess????)]

tumblr_mx8josceZu1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

December 3rd, 2013. First picture of gjinka!Ghost and of course it's this one. OOPS. But.. Yeah, I tried to draw a dying Ghost. Because OBVIOUSLY she has to die somehow so she can be a Wraitheon! :D

[spoiler=Remember how I said I was really biased towards this ship? Yeah..]

tumblr_mxvonhVTV61rhtrv4o1_1280.png

December 15th, 2013. Okay, not STRICTLY Terrakion/Stormie stuff, but.. close enough! Stormie and her future Terrafoo daughter. Because shush I'm givin' 'em a kid at some point. ..Once I find a name for the little thing. XD (Also, I love drawing Terrafoos. They're REALLY CUTE..)

[spoiler=Eeveelutions, yay!]

tumblr_my6lyjxcK11rhtrv4o1_1280.png

December 21st, 2013. At some point, I decided it would be fun to draw the Eeveelutions that I actually had on my in-game teams from my actual games. So, Ghost the Umbreon from SoulSilver, and Allier and Lunaire from X. And yes, Ghost as an OC is based on my Umbreon from SoulSilver. At least a good majority of my Pokemon OCs are actually based off of Pokemon I own in my games. (And Allier and Lunaire aren't exceptions, either!)

[spoiler=She's only shown up in this twice, and both times it was with the same kind of mood..]

tumblr_mzvob5jgBX1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

January 23rd, 2014. And that mood would be.. Tsundere. Because Copper can apparently have NO OTHER MOOD. She's just perpetually tsun-tsun. Except not really. But apparently that's the only kind of mood she's had in the pictures I've posted so far! (Also, hey look gijinka!Copper :D I guess I haven't mentioned that she's Ghost's daughter, but given that Ghost's mate is a Rampardos, and that Copper is a Jolteon-Rampardos, that was likely pretty obvious..)

[spoiler=I really like super girly male Pokemon, apparently]

tumblr_mzw0c5POXv1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

January 23rd, 2014. Remember Paris from the dumb couples meme? Yeah here he is as a gijinka. He's really girly. And beautiful. :D Anyway, as I stated before, he's a fan-made evolution for Leafeon. A Fleureon. Actually, there's a LOT of fan-made evolutions in this RP universe, due to one of the plots introducing a virus that could mutate Pokemon past their natural evolution stages. So we ended up with a LOT of them. Paris (And his brother, Phantom), included!

[spoiler=more hybrids! (and more spoiler tags lol)]

tumblr_n0mlk6r7Im1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

tumblr_n0mlk6r7Im1rhtrv4o2_1280.png

tumblr_n0mlk6r7Im1rhtrv4o3_r1_1280.png

February 7th, 2014. Cobalion/Fennekin line hybrids! Fennalion, Colbraixion and Cobaliphox. Or whatever I decide to call them. Yup.

[spoiler=sometimes I draw gijinkas as kids]

tumblr_n0mnikMY6u1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

February 7th, 2014. For an OC who is usually really grumpy and a giant jerk.. Kid!Terrakion is surprisingly cheerful and adorable. :D (And don't question the stick that he has. It's totally a sword, dang it!)

[spoiler=oops, this family. again.]

tumblr_n226z7NpDb1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

March 7th, 2014. Because I really cannot get enough of this family. (and I still stand by the opinion that Terrafoos are beyond cute.)

[spoiler=incoming a LOT of gijinka spam. And spoiler tag spam]

tumblr_n30nt05MfA1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

tumblr_n30nt05MfA1rhtrv4o2_1280.png

tumblr_n30nt05MfA1rhtrv4o3_1280.png

tumblr_n30nt05MfA1rhtrv4o4_1280.png

tumblr_n30nt05MfA1rhtrv4o5_1280.png

March 25th, 2014. At some point I decided to doodle some headshots of a lot of my OC kids, I guess you could say. Pretty much all of them are either future kids for OCs, or are already existing kids for OCs. Either way, they're all of my kid OCs for this particular bit of the RP-verse's timeline, I guess you could say. (Or at least, some of them.) And hey, lists, because I wanna explain who they are.

first picture - Shiny Fennekin-Cobalion girl and Terrakion-Mienfoo girl

second picture - Chiyoko (Suicune-Mewtwo girl) and Suicune-Raikou boy

third picture - Ariel (Charmander-Eevee-Cranidos three way hybrid lol girl) and Arkose (Eevee-Darkrai-Cranidos boy)

fourth picture - Haley (Oshawott-Elekid girl) and Cottonee-Rufflet boy (He's supposed to be blind in his right eye, I might note. I'm just terrible at drawing that.)

fifth picture - Luna (Cresselia girl) and Latios-Raikou boy

[spoiler=and.. again. also just older versions of the last bunch. not super important, I guess (also more spoiler tag spam yaaayyy)]

tumblr_n30oabZyeo1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

tumblr_n30oabZyeo1rhtrv4o2_1280.png

tumblr_n30oabZyeo1rhtrv4o3_1280.png

tumblr_n30oabZyeo1rhtrv4o4_1280.png

tumblr_n30oabZyeo1rhtrv4o5_1280.png

March 25th, 2014. And yup, older versions of them. Because I COULD. (and redux of the list of them, because I don't care.)

first picture - Shiny Cobalion-Delphox girl and Terrakion-Mienshao girl

second picture - Chiyoko (Suicune-Mewtwo girl) and Suicune-Raikou boy (And yes he may has accidentally been inspired by how Kurthnaga looks.. Oops.)

third picture - Ariel (Espeon-Charizard-Rampardos girl) and Arkose (Vaporeon-Darkrai-Rampardos boy)

fourth picture - Haley (Samurott-Electivire girl gods she hardly looks like a hybrid seriously beyond her hair she LOOKS JUST LIKE A SAMUROTT I’m bad at Samurott-Electivire hybids okay) and Whimsicott-Braviary boy

fifth picture - Luna (Cresselia girl) and Latios-Raikou boy

[spoiler=finally her evolution gets drawn as an actual Pokemon]tumblr_n30ojyF24t1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

March 25th, 2014. While I was drawing her gijinka, I realized that.. I hadn't ever drawn an ACTUAL Terrashao. so I didn't have a colour scheme for her, only for her as a Terrafoo. Do I quickly doodled this up. Yup.

[spoiler=more gijinka kids. this time different ones, though!]
tumblr_n30vfhE53I1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

March 25th, 2014. So, more dumb little gijinka headshots of kids. Ladon the Delta Species Eevee (Because I loved the TCG's Delta Species thing! Also, Ladon is half-Dragon type.), and Ara the Shiny Vulpix-Gastly hybrid. :D

[spoiler=another gijinka! and finally we're back to like, legit drawings with actual shading haaa]
tumblr_n3huqlKb6f1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

..This was drawn sometime in February. But I posted in on Tumblr in March. Ha. And yeah, Terrakion is not the only Legendary Musketeer of mine! I actually have OCs of all four of the Legendary Musketeer species. I just draw Terrakion a LOT more. Anyway, here's Keldeo! Or, older!Keldeo. He's.. Actually currently a lot younger. And he doesn't look anywhere near as badass. But sometime ago I'd drawn a hypothetical older!Keldeo, and.. Back in February I decided to do a redux of that idea. So here he is. And I decided to be a bit creative with the feathers that come with Keldeo's Resolution Form. Instead of putting them on his hat or in his hair, I gave him some different coloured streaks of hair that match the feathers. Because I've seen other people do that, and I really like it. (And besides, the feathers are on the sword anyway!) (And.. I'm convinced that FE has affected me when it comes to Pokemon OC designs. I want to give everyone capes now. It certainly worked for Keldeo, at least. doesn't help that I ALWAYS associate Keldeo and Eliwood now. Colour scheme fits, and hey Eliwood gets a horse upon promotion.)

[spoiler=and now.. A LOT more spoiler tag spam. And Eeveelutions. Oops.]

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o2_1280.png

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o3_1280.png

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o5_1280.png

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o6_r1_1280.png

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o7_1280.png

tumblr_n3xfep2R9G1rhtrv4o8_r1_1280.png

[spoiler=all together now!]tumblr_n3xeqaCDE51rhtrv4o1_r2_1280.png

April 12th. The last of the Pokemon stuff, and HOO BOY it's a lot. It's Ghost and a bunch of her family! Because again, Ghost is my flagship Pokemon OC, so her and her family are really important to me. And they get drawn a lot. So yeah.

Anyway. I’d been wanting to do a height comparison between some of my Eeveelution OCs for quite some time. So I did, and here it is. (Also, kinda silly how only one of them is a “vanilla” Eeveelution here. And she’s the one that’s one here TWICE.)

And I guess I may as well name them all in order, because.. I can, I guess.

Ghost (Female Umbreon)

Rust (Male Rampardos-Umbreon hybrid, son of Ghost)

Copper (Female Rampardos-Jolteon hybrid, daughter of Ghost)

Arkose (Male Rampardos-Darkrai-Vaporeon hybrid, son of Copper)

Ariel (Female Rampardos-Charizard-Espeon hybrid, daughter of Rust)

Paris (Male Shiny Fleureon, a fanmade Leafeon evolution. Ghost’s brother (Note, he recently got an update. I'm too lazy to update his colour scheme in the picture of them all together and all that.. That stand-alone picture of him is his new colour scheme. I like the pink flowers more.)

Phantom (Male Smoldreon, a fanmade Flareon evolution. Also Ghost’s brother.)

And Ghost again, this time as a Wraitheon (With her updated design! :D I realized a few days ago that I messed up her wings a bit, though. OOPS. I'm terrible at drawing bird wings.)

Phantom and Wraitheon!Ghost look huge, but you have to remember that Umbreon IS 3’03”. (And Ghost might actually be shorter than most Umbreons anyway.)

..It’s worth noting that Wraitheon!Ghost was intended to be roughly the size of a Luxray (4’07”), excluding her wings, but I’m not sure how that turned out, considering her size compared to Umbreon!Ghost.. But then, like I said, Ghost might be smaller than normal Umbreons. Whatever. (I'm bad at figuring out heights. Bah.)

[spoiler=From late 2013 to now. And FINALLY the Fire Emblem stuff!]

[spoiler=Lesbirds. They're a thing. (Also random/strange ships. they're also a thing.)]tumblr_mwitvp4lBs1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

November 19th, 2013. Leanne and Vika. Yeah. I don't know why or how, but at some point my brain went "hey you could totally ship Leanne and Vika. Who cares if they never interact in-game!"

And so I started shipping it. I figured it would seem cute, so borderline crack-shipness be damned. also I just love that it's an excuse to use the term "Lesbirds".

[spoiler=Hey look, a real background! Sort of.]tumblr_myc2f0i2SU1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

December 24th, 2013. Jill and her dragon. :D I drew this for someone for an FE Secret Santa event on Tumblr. I'm super happy with how it looks, even now. I'm convinced I never want to draw scales again, though lol

[spoiler=oops dumb chibis]
tumblr_myca6qtOBd1rhtrv4o1_1280.pngDecember 24th. One of the things I drew for my best friend for Christmas. Her favourite Awakening ship, M!Avatar/Lissa! (And yes, that's the frog from their supports. His name is Jasper. :D)

[spoiler=oops more chibis]
tumblr_myca7kaz8z1rhtrv4o1_1280.pngDecember 24th, 2013. And the second thing I drew for my best friend for Christmas. Her favourite ship from FE10, being Mia/Heather. Random, but neither of us care and we both like it nonetheless!

[spoiler=I apparently draw a lot of blonde FE characters]purge____ss_gift_for_yami_joey_by_creepy

February 14th, 2014. Drawn for someone on dA for an FE club's holiday gift exchange. Lucius was pretty fun to draw, I gotta say. I've always liked Lucius. <3

[spoiler=this is the dumbest thing I've ever drawn and I love it (also I love spoiler tags)]

tumblr_n3cgohBJBV1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

tumblr_n3cgohBJBV1rhtrv4o2_1280.png

tumblr_n3cgohBJBV1rhtrv4o3_1280.png

tumblr_n3cgohBJBV1rhtrv4o4_1280.png

tumblr_n3cgohBJBV1rhtrv4o5_1280.png

April 1st, 2014. This.. Is just stupid. And something that happened due to a conversation with a friend on Tumblr, where we were discussing how we wanted ANYONE except another blue-haired sword-user from FE in SSB4. Despite this, we had both agreed that we wanted the Black Knight in it. And I had mentioned that he totally gets a pass, despite technically being a blue-haired sword-user as well. Cue my friend saying "wait he's a blue-haired sword-user too SHIT I JUST THOUGHT OF HIM AS HELMET"

This was quickly followed by way too many jokes about Zelgius being a Helmet Branded. And then us wondering what a Helmet Laguz would be like. And then me drawing this. Yeah.

[spoiler=I swear I have an explanation for this one]tumblr_n4xcegmiAy1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

This was drawn more like in.. November of 2013, but I posted it on Tumblr on the first of May. Anyway.. I was discussing DLC!Micaiah with a bunch of friends on Tumblr, and I had remembered that a while back, I had drawn this, because I had thought up the headcanon that the reason DLC!Micaiah wears that HORRIBLE Dark Mage outfit is.. Because Yune did it. Yune did it to troll her and embarrass her. Because really, Yune is a giant troll in my mind. So that's how this picture exists. :D

[spoiler=This next stuff gets its own section, because.. It's just dumb FE fanchildren and such. So I'm gonna separate it from the rest of the FE stuff, since I guess fankids are not everyone's cup of tea?]

[spoiler=I sense issues between these two]tumblr_mz5z3bWNzA1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

January 9th, 2014. First actual picture I did of any of the fankids. Haa.. A while back my best friend and I had decided to make a BUNCH of fanchildren for our Tellius ships. And so we did. We have a lot of them. But these two are some of the most important of the bunch. Because, well..

The one of the right is Emilia. She is Ike's daughter. And Soren's daughter. Because whoo, Ike/Soren. How she exists is.. Basically us just going "lol Yune did it". Which is basically our explanation for kids of either same sex couples or couples that can't naturally interbreed. Because logic and nature is not allowed to interfere with fankids. Besides, this is just for fun. We can do whatever we want! (And note, Emilia's design is outdated. She is supposed to have really dark near-black green hair and red eyes. Like Soren. :D Oh and she does have a brother, too.)

And the girl on the left is Eris. and she is Micaiah's daughter! ...And oops, her dad is Zelgius. Because again, oops, Zelgius/Micaiah is my favourite ship. Who cares if it's doomed by canon. I CAN STILL HAVE A FANKID FOR IT IF I WANT TO! And I do. :D She also has a brother, although he's actually only her half-brother, because he's a fankid for Sothe and Micaiah instead. Because we multiship Micaiah. So fankids for both ships. Yaaaay! \o/

and naturally, these two have major issues with each others lol BLAME THEIR DADS FOR THAT

[spoiler=Introducing.. a puppy high on sugar in Wolf Laguz form]tumblr_n38r0pGGY71rhtrv4o1_1280.png

March 30th, 2014. This is Rana. She's a fankid for Nailah and Rafiel. (Another "Yune did it" kid, of course.) And she's.. Really one of my favourites. She's this hyper little puppy basically. And a total dork. I love her.

[spoiler=Man will I ever update these pictures or what]tumblr_n3ahvcxivw1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

March 31st, 2014. Emilia again! AAaaaand this picture is ALSO not updated with her new design. Oops?

[spoiler=okay I may like tsundere characters a bit too much]tumblr_n3pntzWHiL1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

April 8th, 2014. And now, a fankid for Lyre and Kyza! She doesn't have a name yet, like.. Most of the fankids. (There's actually only a handful that have names. Compared to a BUNCH OF HANDFULS that don't have names. We're bad at naming OCs.) But I like her already. she's cute and a tsun-tsun catgirl. And she has Kyza's REALLY great looking hair. (Because I have this really strange love of Kyza's hair. I dunno, it just looks super pretty.)

HOO BOY. That took.. Way, WAY, WAAAY too long. I'm really sorry for just.. Having so, so many pictures. I didn't expect there to be this many. Oops.

So, uh.. I hope you like my art? uvu

Edited by Maiden of Ghosts

Aww, thank you! And it's "gijinkas". Close enough XP

And.. I bring new art! Or, some new, some.. I just forgot. Oops.

[spoiler=Baine again! Somehow he got girlier than before..]tumblr_n5itacTsye1rhtrv4o1_1280.pngI drew gijinka!Baine the other night, and.. SOMEHOW he got girlier. As if he wasn't already really girly. He.. Looks so much like a girl now. XD;;; But I love him this way. He's beautiful. <3

[spoiler=More hybrids!]

tumblr_n5itscbQXH1rhtrv4o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_n5itscbQXH1rhtrv4o2_1280.png

Witch-kitties! I drew these guys about.. Maybe a month ago? I just forgot to post them on my Tumblr, so I forgot to post them here.. Oops. XD Anyway, Misdreavus-Skitty and Mismagius-Delcatty! Skitdreavus? Delmagius? Something like that! And okay, they obviously look a little different from the.. "Norm" of what hybrids like this would be like. That's because their supposed mother is Fallon, an OC of mine who is an evolved Delcatty. Because fan-made evolutions are everywhere. So these cuties take after her a little bit, particularly in that they're more white than cream coloured, they have a lot more fluff in various places (fluffier legs, chests and backs, mainly), and they have the dumb butt stripes that their mum has. Because Fallon's dumb butt stripes are amazing. (I should try to draw Fallon soon so I can actually show her off too!)

[spoiler=Lineless art and Wraitheons? Where have I seen that before..?]tumblr_n5kjilJ1Bw1rhtrv4o1_1280.pngSo this morning, I decided to try drawing a gijinka of Wraitheon!Ghost. And.. Then this happened. It ended up lineless, because seriously, I apparently just draw lineless art of Wraitheons. My two other (non-reference) Wraitheon pictures are lineless as well! I don't know why I always do this... But regardless, I'm really happy with how this turned out. Especially her wings!

Edited by Maiden of Ghosts

Why thank you~

And ha, I think I actually forget that most Legends are "genderless" in the games, so it never hits me how strange it might be to other people when I call Legendary OCs a specific gender. XD Since the universe I RP in basically goes under the assumption that all Legends have genders. So that's why my Legend OCs, like Baine, actually have genders like other Pokemon. (Again, messing with game mechanics, wheee!)

So your drawings come for inspiration from your own personal universal headcanon? Also calling legends he or she only affects me when people can't tell the difference. Like that one time I've heard Mew is a she

• 3 weeks later...

I see what you did there. XP

And thank you! :D

And.. I have a new bit of art. It's really nothing special. I was away between last Wednesday and Monday, so I didn't get to draw during that time, and to be honest I've been a bit.. rusty on the drawing front since. Oops. But I did manage to draw something!

[spoiler=I apparently draw nothing but Pokemon hybrids]tumblr_n6b1ayCcJv1rhtrv4o1_1280.png

A Pumpkavee! Pumkpaboo-Eevee hybrid. Based on the fact that a friend and I have paired up her Pumkpaboo OC with my Sylveon OC... I like this hybrid, because I really love both Pumpkaboo and Eevee. So, of course, I love a hybrid of the two. <3

Alrighty, I have some new stuff! Well, mostly new. Some older stuff too that I never posted too?

(Not a single one of these is a "normal" Pokemon ahahaha...)

[spoiler=I finally drew my Ragekitty!]yay_fallon_by_creepyness_incarnate-d7kzf

Remember the Skitty-Misdreavus hybrid I drew a while back? Yeah this is that kid's mom. She's a Smilocene, a fan-made Delcatty evolution. I, uh.. Have always have a strange love of the idea of a sabertooth cat-like evolution for Delcatty. Not sure why. But regardless, that's why this girly, Fallon, looks so different from what one would expect from a Delcatty evolution. (And technically, I imagine that Pokemon evolved by the Dusk Virus have unique evolutions based on the Pokemon themselves. So a different Delcatty would likely be a lot different if evolved that way. Fallon is just a violent ragekitty, so she ended up like this?)

[spoiler=I'm serious, half of my Pokemon OCs are not normal Pokemon.]bellflower_is_a_dork_by_creepyness_incar

I tend to never have "normal" Shaymins, actually. All my Shaymin OCs in the past have been designed around the flower they were named after. (Because all of them have been named after flowers. PFft, creative, right?) Then there's this guy. Bellflower. At some point I came up with the idea of an alternate Shaymin-thing, that was the opposite of the normal "Gratitude Pokemon" thing. Spiteful!Shaymin, if you will. This later turned into coming up with a subspecies of Shaymin that transforms when in contact with a subspecies of the Gracidea flower. Said flower was dubbed "Spitebloom" by mortals (mainly humans), due to its "evil" looks when compared to the pretty Gracidea flower. So of course it had to be the opposite or whatever, so.. Spitebloom. (TECHNICALLY it's not really an evil counterpart of the Gracidea, other than like, looks. Regardless the subspecies of Shaymin CAN use moves like Shadow Ball...) Anyway, Bellflower here is my Spitebloom subspecies Shaymin. He's a tiny mischievous dork, and I love him. (Fun fact, the flower he's actually named after is purple! Or at least the bellflowers that grow right outside my house are purple...)

[spoiler=Anyone remember the whole Delta Species thing from the Pokemon TCG? Well...]ladon_is_cutest_dragon_fox_by_creepynessI always loved the Delta Species cards from the TCG. For those that don't know, Delta Species Pokemon cards were of a different type than the norm. At first they were all Metal type and something else. (I believe I have a Metal/Fire Salamence card lying around?) But later became just any other type. (I have a BUNCH of Fire type Ralts and Kirlia cards!) I always found it to be an awesome idea, so I had a few Pokemon OCs be Deltas. My first one was Ghost the Umbreon, who, surprise surprise, was a Dark/Ghost Umbreon. (Not as.. OP as you'd believe. XD) And more recently, I've had more Deltas. Including this little cutie. Ladon, who is a Delta Species Eevee that is pure Dragon type. That's why he has the little scales! (Fun fact, his sister is a Delta Species Eevee as well. She's a Poison type! Both Ladon and his sister will actually be getting unique evolutions, since me and a friend decided that Delta Species Eevees had a good chance of evolving into something totally new, because hey, Eevee has weird DNA. So at some point, I'll have a fan-made Dragon type Eeveelution. Fun!)

[spoiler=I've always wanted to have a hybrid like this, you know.]whoops_ara_by_creepyness_incarnate-d7kxh

Because come on, Gastly-Vulpix hybrid? How cool is that? And this little guy is a Shiny one, too! This is Ara, my Shiny Vulpsly. He may look a bit weird colour-wise currently, but once he evolves to a Gengar-Ninetales, he's be super duper pretty! (I actually drew a Shiny Gengar-Ninetales a few years ago as some random concept art. It's actually what made me choose a Shiny Vulpsly when I needed another character. So Ara came in existence. c:)

[spoiler=Remember my dumb Eeveelution family? Yeah..]ariel_is_cute_too_by_creepyness_incarnatAriel! She's the Espeon-Charizard-Rampardos hybrid I posted a while ago. But here she is as a basic. She's super cute like this, if you ask me!

[spoiler=This is really just cute little Eevee hybrid kids now]arkose_is_super_cute_too_by_creepyness_iArkose, who was my Vaporeon-Darkrai-Rampardos from earlier, as a kid. I think I like him better when he's evolved... But he's still really cute like this.

[spoiler=Hey wait, this one is new!]celeste_is_a_cutiepie_by_creepyness_incaSo Arkose now has a sister! (Well, he has two sisters, but the other belongs to a friend.) So here's my other Eeveekraidos, Celestine! Or just Celeste. She's going to be a Glaceon-Darkrai-Rampardos when she evolves!

Like I said, I have a LOT of strange Pokemon OCs. XD