Fire Emblem: Generic War (Ragefest 3)

Klokinator

The eyes have to fit into a 32x16 box, and the same goes for the mouth. I know this is a joke image, but hell you might be able to splice a (poor!) mug out of other mugs if you tried :D Try FCing it because we always need more CCC members.

Eduit: Nope sorry seph, no idea who they are. Throw me a PM with their pics or whatever :D

Edited by Adolf Klokler

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archdozla.png

:D

Dozla has no smiling frames, so as you can see, I made my own using Thanys :D :D :D

Also splice chibi and

also

Also :D FULL CUSTOM BLINKING :D

Archdozla.png

:D

Dozla has no smiling frames, so as you can see, I made my own using Thanys :D :D :D

Also splice chibi and

also

Also :D FULL CUSTOM BLINKING :D

I'm gonna name this guy Wretch. He's a gender confused axeman who yells alot but also has homosexual feelings for men. His pink armor becomes the only way to act out his sexuality that he knows, but unfortunately people think he's just straight and acting retarded.

Most of his dialogue is logger jokes.

Obsessed with eyebrows is an interesting trait, I might just include that. Yes, since she has frames I will add her. Is she like going to be your "official you" character, or do you have another character already standing for you?

What is the purpose of this thread? Hack threads are only allowed one each. If this is basically just for MoH, then use the MoH thread. I'm going to close this if I don't get a satisfactory answer, especially considering what has already transpired here.

I dunno. People just kinda stuck with this thread. I daresay moving all posts after a certain post to the MOH thread might be called for, but then dates'll get fucked up and shit.

Yeah just close the thread and everyone stick to the legit thread please.