The "Does Haar need to be unbanned?" Draft

PKL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already tried all the other units. Oscar just seemed like the best choice. The only units that I haven't tried that I want to try are Jill, Nolan and Titania (in NM at least).

The best DB choice would be like, Meg and Ilyana, but I'd hold out on picking Meg until later since picking her this early would screw you over. You could also reasonably get Nailah, and the Ilyana/Nailah duo would easily carry you through part 1, and then you could get Meg later for part 3.

You're not in need of any part 2 units since you have Haar, and Ilyana goes over to the GMs later anyway. 3 DBs sounds kind of overkill, but it's actually not that bad since Meg is the only one who stays anyway. Also, if you get Ilyana, then your desert is pretty much set. :awesome:

I hadn't even considered Leo tbh. Lack of 1 range in P1 sucks too much. I'm starting to lean more Towards a certain someone, depends if I think it's still a good idea by the time my turn roles back around.

FUCK GROUND TOOK HER

Edited by Serious Bananas

I hadn't even considered Leo tbh. Lack of 1 range in P1 sucks too much. I'm starting to lean more Towards a certain someone, depends if I think it's still a good idea by the time my turn roles back around.

FUCK GROUND TOOK HER

Lack of 1 range is really not a problem for Leo in P1 IF YOU GET ANOTHER UNIT, because Sothe is doing everything in P1. The only important chapters are 1-8 and 1-E, and you can have, umm...lol Nailah is the best candidate IMO. (1-8) Leo north, Miccy south, Sothe east, Nails west, done. (1-E) Lol rescue burger man, done.