Who's marrying who to who ?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The translation from famitsu came up with

"Characters who can marry can obtain an "S" level support, which is the highest level of support." I for one am fairly certain that marriage is limited for most characters to a select few, with MU being the exception. This makes sense as you are playing the game "through" the MU character, and thus do not control entirely the emotional state of and romantic preferences of the other characters. IOW you cannot make two characters that do not like each-other fall in love, however you can manipulate things so that certain compatible characters pair up.

Also I don't remember children being confirmed yet. And if they are included, there is still a possibility that they are exclusive to postgame content, as a reward of sorts for getting S rank pairings.

no one can confirm either side yet, but we should find out fairly soon.

On topic however:

MU and Tiki ftw! (its not perverted, she is only a thousand or so years older than the MU character. :P)

I pity whoever wants Anna as a wife. She might just count as a crossover character and not be dateable. Plus, Jake. He'll snipe you from beyond the portal with his uber-ballista! FE 1/Shadow Dragon logic that is. If she's from before she met Jake and told him her dream of crossing over to other dimensions (which I doubt, because she looks older here than in other games) she's fair game. Keep up hope for a while! :]

Does anyone know if MyUnits transferred from other players can marry your characters? Because, I know who I'm marrying Viole to if I could.

Right now, the only one I'm sure I'll pair is MyUnit x Tiamo. Richt and Sariya is probable.

Does anyone know if MyUnits transferred from other players can marry your characters? Because, I know who I'm marrying Viole to if I could.

Very unlikely. They seem to be treated as bonus characters, like the characters from past games, who won't have real dialogue or interactions in that way.

Very unlikely. They seem to be treated as bonus characters, like the characters from past games, who won't have real dialogue or interactions in that way.

Ah, too bad, I was looking forward to that. Thanks for answering.

Another pair I'm thinking of is Grego and Serge.

Fred's harem adventures are GO

wait what do you mean Fred can only have one woman

FINE

MU IT IS FOR THAT DAMNED CG of sexy Fredness

Edited by Luminescent Blade

You know what makes me sad?

06:21 <Paperblade> also it's good to see that IS is allowing for non-standard marriages such as MUx8 year old girl

06:21 <Paperblade> and not same-sex marriages