Which version of Marth do you use?

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Marth.

Need clarification on who "Marth" is, and would make a difference depending on who it is.

DLC Marth, because he is obtainable early on, and has aptitude.

"Marth", since she can be promoted

So can the other Marth's, due to reclassing.

and support other units.

So can the Spotpass/DLC Marth's (it's called "Pair Up").

Being able to Pair Up and being able to build a support relationship are two entirely different things.

Besides, most Pair Up bonuses don't reach their max strength without supports.

Edited by Little Al

Being able to Pair Up and being able to build a support relationship are two entirely different things.

Yes, thank you for that insight Captain Obvious, I don't know what I'd have done without it.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I use the DLC Prince Marth. Since he's only "prince" at the time his card was summoned, I can pretend he never married that skank Caeda...

(edit: I want to make it clear I don't hate caeda, just caeda/marth. this is a joke you can laugh)

Edited by Faye

"Marth" because "Marth" is the best.

DLC Pr. Marth because I like his artwork. And I really don't care too much for the spotpass units because there are just so damn many of them.

Which suck compared to Lucina's supports.

Let me rephrase: "Marth" can promote to a Great Lord.

Yes, thank you for that insight Captain Obvious, I don't know what I'd have done without it.

He was just making a point, bro. Calm yo tits.

Edited by Cereal Bawks

NinjaMonkey

Trolling players since 1985.

yeah, that definitely fits

clearly, King Marth steals Chrom's Exalted Falchion and pairs up with "Marth" Kappa.png

Why, oh, why is "Marth" even an option, as technically "Marth" isn't a playable character?

Of course I use Lucina, but in terms of which Marth I use, DLC is the best. He comes in very early, is easy to recruit, and has Aptitude - which, with a little work, will turn him into a fantastic unit with his +7s and 8s. Plus, I frankly like that artwork the best. And now I'm far too attached to DLC Marth to use the other versions, though I might have to experiment with an army of Marth now.

And I admit, I do give the Falchions to Marth more often than I do to the Lords.

"Marth" or Lucina... besides the fact that I haven't used DLC (yet) but I'm not sure if I'll use any of the original Marth mainly because I'm not particular a fan of Marth...

Edited by Hariti

Build for lulz that is only useful if you don't have Gaffle

Pr Marth the money farmer: Despoil Luck + 4 Pass Deliverer DS+

Now we know why we get so much money FE11

Also pr and King from spotpass has sexy base stats. lol Lucy

Edited by JSND

While I use "Marth" I consider her as someone else.

I use DLC Prince Marth because I will use all the DLC units over Spotpass. It makes me feel like I earned them.

I hate Spotpass!Pr. Marth's artwork, but I do like King Marth's. I'd use him, but I have other Spotpass units I like, and I only get three after DLC characters.

Oi... "Marth"/Lucina doesn't count at all if you're talking about the actual versions of Marth. It shouldn't be an option or part of the question/poll....dry.gif

Anyway, I prefer using the DLC Princes Marth if ever (especially if you equip Lucina's Falchion).

Oh, someone should do an all out Team Marth only (and perhaps add Lucina and Chrom). Would be hilarious.

Edited by SparkNorkx