Galeforce is King

I do!

As of right now, I'm filling out the support log, but yeah, I plan out certain skill combinations with the parents for each child.

EDIT because quoting that totally wasn't necessary. xP

Edited by Vashiane

The almighty lord Kate decrees it.

atkged.png

Do you guys pair up marriages just to get specific skills for their children? Like, say, hp+5?

this is now the greatest thing ever

i cried

so brilliant

(Funny thing is, Gaius/Panne and Gaius/Tharja are my preferred pairings for him.)

Interesting that the file I'm grinding for Apotheosis has Gaius/Panne. Because I'm a noob who wasn't considering GALEFORCE.

I el-oh-el'd.

Tharja's face. Wtf is she doing as a Knight?

I feel bad for all the non Awakening playing folk who read the comic and don't understand why it is so goddamn hilarious.

It also helps a lot of if you've been around for all the Galeforce fapping.

Fun trivia : In the French Translation, Galeforce is translated élan victorieux which basially means "Victorious Rush"...
For once, they understood the true glory of Galeforce before everyone.

Seriously on my first playthrough I have Gaius marry Tharja

I think I did that pairing on my second playthrough actually...

It's actually my headcanon Tharja pairing, since then that support with Noire makes a lot more sense. Plus, Noire seemed to have inherited Gaius' serious fear of bugs.

The only problem is that her hair clashes with her green outfit so bad... but besides that, I love the pairing. :)

Also, Galeforce!Bride!Noire.

Edited by Vashiane

I think I did that pairing on my second playthrough actually...

It's actually my headcanon Tharja pairing, since then that support with Noire makes a lot more sense. Plus, Noire seemed to have inherited Gaius' serious fear of bugs.

The only problem is that her hair clashes with her green outfit so bad... but besides that, I love the pairing. :)

Also, Galeforce!Bride!Noire.

What why. D: I actually thought Noire looks good with Gaius' hair... but then again I also find his hair unfitting on most other children so... if I ever do another file, I'd probably stick Gaius to Tharja again.

Galeforce!Bride!Noire sounds like a good idea but...well... Noire married Inigo for me so... looool..

Plus, I do Gaius/Tharja more for Gaius/Noire as father-daughter stuff than thinking abotu Tharja. Nah can get Donny with Armsthrift and all.

Edited by Teddy Bear

What why. D: I actually thought Noire looks good with Gaius' hair... but then again I also find his hair unfitting on most other children so... if I ever do another file, I'd probably stick Gaius to Tharja again.

Galeforce!Bride!Noire sounds like a good idea but...well... Noire married Inigo for me so... looool..

Plus, I do Gaius/Tharja more for Gaius/Noire as father-daughter stuff than thinking abotu Tharja. Nah can get Donny with Armsthrift and all.

Completely agreement with that statement. Dragonstone+ spam, here I come.

Her with auburn/orange hair just reminds me so much of a Christmas tree. It doesn't help that we had an argyle-patterned Christmas tree skirt for like, 9 years.

It was. I had her A support with Brady and S support with Morgan. Brady gave her a magic boost so she could Rescue/Physic/Ward/Mend after a kill, and Morgan was her attack buddy with his strength/skill boost. She devastated everything. XD