O-sawa Mitsuki FE4 manga translation thread

Tomoyo

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Where's this Tomoyo person? And when will s/he post this latest chapter on MangaFox?

Well, I'm nobody to say that but... I think Tomoyo must be so busy for manage the translation project (really it's hard translate and edit!). So I think he/she doesn't have time for post the chapter on MangaFox O:

or at least I think so... just ignore me *sigh*

p.d. Waiting anxiously the ch. 34 >//< kyaaa~ (I already read the manga again and again...and I don't get tired from do it!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've following the scanlations for this manga and I hope chapter 34 comes out soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing the eventual final battle and the pairings for 2nd gen. Completely loving the pairings so far in 1st gen and I can't wait to see Claude meet Sylvia XP

Seriously hope the project doesn't die or anything...

EDIT: Oh and does anyone know where I can find the raws for this manga? I could try asking Tomoyo directly but I'm a bit hesitant to do it...

Edited by Kanta

Oh and does anyone know where I can find the raws for this manga? I could try asking Tomoyo directly but I'm a bit hesitant to do it...

As far as I know, Aquantis is the one who is scanning her mangas and sending the files to Tomoyo. I don't know how far they are scanned though.

• 1 month later...

I apologize about the hiatus. Real life work and I kind of lost my motivation to translate for a while. But, I have regained that motivation and am now translating again.

I have added chapter 34 and I have chapter 35 on the way. I've uploaded chapter 33 and 34 to mangafox as well using my friend's account.

Ohhh yeeahh!!

That's good Tomoyo :D I hope you can add ch. 35 soon ^^

Ok, then.... if you'll excuse me...

*she reads the ch. 34*

Edited by LadyEmblem

I apologize about the hiatus. Real life work and I kind of lost my motivation to translate for a while. But, I have regained that motivation and am now translating again.

I have added chapter 34 and I have chapter 35 on the way. I've uploaded chapter 33 and 34 to mangafox as well using my friend's account.

Thanks so much for this, Tomoyo! Made me very happy today^^

Thank you also for replying to my PM (to be honest, I didn't know if you would, haha); really glad to hear you'll be finished with chapter 35 and all of volume 5 for that matter soon.

On another note, great chapter; I love Sylvia here, especially with Claude (when she blushes at his compliment, heehee - crazy about this pairing and waiting excitedly for its development). And Fury's apology (she's so cute when she nods, admitting she's in love with Levin!) and Sylvia accepting it.

I think I'm ranting WAYYY too much now but I just love this manga; it's expanded really well from the game and has my favourite couples in it, haha. (On a random note, it's refreshing to see them switch up Tailto and Sylvia's dresses, especially; Sylvia isn't stuck wearing the skimpy outfit all the time.)

Also, I can't help but wondering why one page is labeled as a double page? (pg256-257?)

Edited by Kanta

Also, I can't help but wondering why one page is labeled as a double page? (pg256-257?)

It's actually two pages but it's vertical. So the top half is page 256 and the bottom half is 257. You actually have to flip the actual book sideways to read the scene properly.

Thanks for PMing me, it helped getting me motivated again. ^_^

Thank you very much Tomoyo and all the Holsetyscan team for this new chapters.

I LOVE you're job, it is wonderfull.

I hope you will continu the scantrad until the very end... and beyond!

I have added a bulk download for all of Volume 5.
Wonderful and fast update=D Thanks so much!

EDIT: Also, answering this would be spoiling but what are the pairings for second gen?(I'm hoping Lester and Patty and Shanan and Lachke (and also Faval and Rana but that will never happen, probably, because too many people like Celice/Rana...)

I think I saw scans of Aless and Leen and Julius and Ishtar are obviously together...

On another note, I love those little chibi faces on the last few pages of Volume 5 with the couples, haha.

Edited by Kanta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to give an update, we were just waiting for the scans. Aquantis always provides the scans for the whole volume at once so we don't have to wait in between each chapter for the next set of scans. Chapter 36 has now been sent for cleaning.

Edited by Tomoyo