Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's usually just done mostly OoC since it's not really a "thing" IC, but like in this instance, Reign promised Wynn he'd look out for Thany, so we put her with him. It can be something like with Uri/Amalia/Erion all promising to look out for each other or something as simple as they just ended up next to each other in battle. It's not something that should overtly translate to IC so Thany shouldn't be saying "You're my combat team!" to Tina and Reign, but could be something like Tina just lectured Thany about not letting feelings come into play, so Thany could ask Tina to work with her some for the rest of the battle, etc

Ok, so potential plan! (Really the first 2/3 of it are pretty solid, it's just the last third that's more up in the air)

Ari canopener Marshall A

Uri heal Amalia
Erion ring up and oneshot Road

Amalia bulwark defend team

Belle poke the Mageknight (15+dice)
Gar finishes Mageknight (4+dice three times)

Lane heals Erion
Lys defends Lane
Axel catalysts up

Edited by scorri

Here is some form of a plan.

Nika astra Zech (dice-3, dice-2, dice-1, dice, dice+1)
Amalia bops Zech (either 2+dice or 4+dice)
Thany defend Reign
Reign blast Zech team
Axel boop Zech
Uri heal Lane
Ari poisonsmack Lucielle
Other two attacks pending

Basically, screw the extra 10 points, it sucks, but we'd rather get out of here alive than ruin things trying to get an objective. If you guys strongly object, let me know here.

Does kenta have range? Road is at siege range (at least he was when I last spoke to the birb) so he can't be attacked unless you have the range to do so. Were just going to try and kill the boss instead so we can save ourselves the trouble.

And you didn't even wait for anyone to say anything dude... C'monbruh

You should never attack without consulting the rest of the group first, because right now, as this enemy team has spawned, we have a limit to the number of attacks we can do. I get it that you're new, but you should be doing the best you can to pay attention to the mechanics.

Edited by Narmaya

Does kenta have range? Road is at siege range (at least he was when I last spoke to the birb) so he can't be attacked unless you have the range to do so. Were just going to try and kill the boss instead so we can save ourselves the trouble.

Yeah, we should have made this more clear but Road is at siege range. Kenta could use his action to close in if he wanted to.

Damn, sorry Cynthia. I didn't really expect Nika to do that much damage. I thought she was a lot safer than she ended up being. >_<

Plan is prolly being reworked a bit as an fyi to everyone. Kenta: We come up with plans in irc+skype+over here. There's a reason for the plans we make. If we post them here asking for opinions, that probably means they're something that a lot of people have agreed on. That doesn't mean you can't do other stuff, but please at the very least wait until someone has responded to you asking if you can do something before just doing it.

Speaking of plans! Since Nika bravely sacrificed herself for the greater good (;~;7), we need fewer things to take care of Zech, which means we can spread things out a little bit. Specifically!

Nika astra
Axel takes out Zech
Amalia takes out Leo
Reign force tomes Marshall A team (takes nothing thanks road, does dice-2 to both (breaks defend))
Gar range attacks MK (2+dice x 3)
Ari poison axes Lucille a question (she gud)
Uri heal Lane
Tina poke MK maybe?
Robin ignore defend, range attack SK (4+dice) maybe?

Request Gabe shoot Lucille and Anna do whatever Anna feels like (maybe also shoot Lucille if she feels like it with the arbalast)

Edited by scorri

That... Ok I'm misremembering a thing Phee said yesterday then apparently... Since he said attacking the defender breaks the defend, that would imply to me that attacking the defender even with an AOE attack would break the defend?

Uri revive Erion
Erion rings up, Erion dual attacks Marshall with Lane using rune sword (3+dice twice for erion, dice-2 twice for lane)

Ari smacks SK (needs a 2 to hit, does 5+dice)
Amalia bulwark defends Erion and Uri
Gar closes in on Road+Marshall
Reign blast Luci
Robin shoots SK (Won't actually kill, will pop miracle, will take the counter)
Thany closes in on Road+Marshall

Here's the plan. Everything can go now

Edited by scorri