Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

The bolded Nasir should be Elincia.

Done, I just fixed that Error in the script.

EDIT: I found three more good quality of the TCG image of Femina, Jake, and Patty should be good to replace that other three images in the TCG Gallery in Section 3 and 5.

Here's the good quality of Femina (Series 3) that this can be used for this site that we can relace this other one in this site is using.

Here's the good quality of Jake (Series 5) that this can be used for this site that we can relace this other one in this site is using.

Here's the good quality of Patty (Series 3) that this can be used for this site that we can relace this other one in this site is using.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the new cameo section, I think it should be pointed out that in Kirby Super Star Ultra for DS, the Falchion keeps its proper name in the English version of the game.

In the FE6 dark magic section, the icon for Fenrir uses the FE7/8 icon. Fenrir has another icon in FE6 I don't have the icon sheets but it's displayed correctly on the wiki, I believe I was the one to fix it there, so feel free to just take it from there since I don't have all the icons on my computer anymore.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fenrir

EDIT: Also the Nosferatu icon is wrong, FE6 uses a different icon for that as well.

Edited by Camus The Dark Knight

In the Skills section on Fire Emblem 13, shouldn't the word Defence change to Defense for Defence +2 and Defence Cry? And plus, I found a icon that was missing for Acrobatics in the skill section and there is an existing image of Acrobatics that was found from the wiki:

http://fireemblem.wi...wiki/Acrobatics

And plus, shouldn't Sofyia be changed to Sophia in the FE13 section as well, since that was her official localized name in FE7?

And the Catria DLC image is missing in the DLC section on the FE13 Gallery.

Edited by King Marth 64

On the new cameo section, I think it should be pointed out that in Kirby Super Star Ultra for DS, the Falchion keeps its proper name in the English version of the game.

I fixed that the day of your post (I've played KSSU so many times that I know that by now), even though I never saw your post until now.

Edited by Silver the Hedgehog

And also, I found there was title changed in three gaiden chapters that Chapter 17x: Prisoner of Helena was called Helena Castle, Chapter 20x: Men and Monsters was called The Lair of Fire, and Chapter 24x: A World Apart was called The Alterspire in the North American version of Shadow Dragon.

In the FE4 section "Character Introduction" on generation two you have the wrong Scorpio portrait. The one you have is the one with the blue shirt, the Scorpio in-game uses the red shirt (And Andrei with the green shirt of course), seeing how it's just a recolored portrait it's no big deal, but it is an error.

I am not entirely sure if this is the correct place to post this, but when using the Firefox browser, when logging into the site there is a glitch which causes the serenes forest forum page resulting in there being numerous scrolling bars where the topmost banner is, the right side of the screen where the new topics and watched topics are shown. Also it is impossible to access the watched topic section as well. When examining the page, there are dozens of additional screens mirroring pieces of the main page as well. Its all rather odd, but chances are this error means that there is something wrong in the codes. Hopefully this is the correct place to post this concern and that everything will work out eventually.

A few things to point out:

In PoR's recruitment page, it says Bastisn and Lucia join in Ch 24: "From the start". This is not true: they in fact join "Automatically at the start of Turn 2 (Player Phase)"

In PoR's "Boss Data", Zawana's Iron Axe is listed as droppable in the Normal/Easy stats, but not in Hard. I can tell you for a fact Zawana does drop his Iron Axe in Hard Mode, and I have video proof:

(Skip to the very end)

Finally, in the script for "Twisted Tower" in PoR:

Naesala

Listen to me, Leanne. I have no good reason to fight the king of Daein.

Reyson

No good reason? And what about your fellow Kilvans? King Daein has taken their natural identity and warped it beyond repair!

Ranulf

They left Kilvas of their own accord. How far should my responsibility for them extend?

Naesala

You...

Now, I haven't actually finished the chapter yet to confirm, but I'm pretty sure Ranulf and Naesala's last two lines should be swapped between them. I doubt Ranulf is responsible for ravens leaving Kilvas.

EDIT: Actually, the "You..." belongs to Reyson.

Edited by Big Klingy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it really counts as an error, but song 47 in FE7, "A Knight's Oath," is described as "Event music" that "plays when Isadora joins." That is technically correct, but it's also the recruitment theme when you recruit Wallace, Harken, or Vaida. I would edit its description to "Recruitment theme (Isadora, Wallace, Harken, and Vaida)," since it isn't played in any other events.

If this counts, nearly every spot on the site with the words: installment, customize, realize, etc. were misspelled.

In the FE11 interview thing, the word installment had only one L when it's supposed to have 2.

I think in one of the Awakening pages, the word customize had an 's' instead of a 'z'. Same with realize in another page, I don't know where I saw it.

'Hope I'm not a nuisance to you guys :)Colm.gif

If this counts, nearly every spot on the site with the words: installment, customize, realize, etc. were misspelled.

In the FE11 interview thing, the word installment had only one L when it's supposed to have 2.

I think in one of the Awakening pages, the word customize had an 's' instead of a 'z'. Same with realize in another page, I don't know where I saw it.

'Hope I'm not a nuisance to you guys :)Colm.gif

Think Great Britain English.

Realise and realize are different spellings of the same word. Realize is the preferred spelling in American and Canadian English, and realise is preferred outside North America.
Edited by shadowofchaos

Guest Drifter

In the Awakening section, where you can check the character maximum stats, Hero is shown as one of Henry's classes when it's not possible for him. I guess you meant warrior?

That's the only one I checked, though so I'm not sure if there are any other mistakes on that page.

Yo, Vincent, I'm working on leveling my units in those classes to get the FE13 skill icons for you...

However, it seems we're missing a skill on the mainsite.

Skills Page

Source Link

覇王 ヴァルハルト、エフラム(DLC) 獣馬系・アーマー系への特効を無効化

"Supreme King" (?)

Valhart and DLC Ephraim have the skill

Negates vs. Beast and Armor Effectiveness

So Armor Slayers, Beast Killers, Rapiers, and the Taguel Skill effectiveness against Valhart is negated?

OverlordSkill1.pngOverlordSkill2.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

I've actually got the skill listed, I called it "Conqueror".

Wow. I'm blind.

Also, once I level up enough to get the last few non-DLC skills, I'll get to sending you the screenshots today or tomorrow.

Guest zMusMan

Hello! I would like to point out an error in your Path of Radiance Skills List. Lethality actually has a (Battle critical rate)% activation, not (Critical / 2)% activation. Thank you for your time.