Who is the best pairing for Eliwood

Aisuko Lyrical

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best pairing for Eliwood

So was I talking with some friend and this is what came up so I am making this poll who do you think is the best pairing for Eliwood

Lyn"I really like this pairing princess of Caelin ans the The marquess of Pherae my 2 favourite FE characters marrying why not "

Ninian"now this I love this pairing to but Lyn so this is my favourite fan art pairings as well so ya" PS I think this one is going to win"

Fiora"I have know idea if this is a good pairing or not I still really like her but I don't know so I will say that this is a good pairing"

now it is your turn vote please and tell me why!

I am picking Lyn why cause she is my favourite

EDIT:looks like I guessed right but really people Eliwood x Hector will never happen in my poll and if any one try's to make me put it you will be seeing me at night with a sword at your throat

Edited by Chrom's Archie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I prefer Lyn with Eliwood over Ninian with him, I have to say Ninian. They seemed to grow close regardless of supports, and I like Lyn more with Hector than Eliwood anyway. I also prefer Fiora with Sain.

Ninian. It's so obviously the official couple. Besides, it's a great love story.

Love above all ! This is so romantic !

Eli X Lyn is actually second. They fought together, so they certainly have strong bonds.

There is a Love Triangle going between the 3 Lords, and Lyn have a lot of other options, but they have a lot of things in common.

A great fighting couple between 2 Heros of Justice ! Definitely sounds great !

I... really don't like Fiora. Fiora X Kent Support makes me really hate both of them, because they are damn hypocrite.

So, let her burn in hell Kent. These two are destined for each other

Edited by TendaSlime

dammit there's no incest option this time

well can i say that i support eliwood/fiora and hector/farina if they're alongside roy/lilina?

No, but this time we have a Yaoi option. It's obviously Hector.

Kokuhaku1.pngKokuhaku2.png

This means absolutely nothing. Yep. Nothing at all. I'm still defaulting to the Yaoi option.

well can i say that i support eliwood/fiora and hector/farina if they're alongside roy/lilina?

Only if you support Lyn X Florina

No, but this time we have a Yaoi option. It's obviously Hector.

I think the Roy on my ROM was fathered by Hector.

c722a071e5674929bf978bd.png

I know he didn't get that defense from Ninian.

If I must be denied delicious man on man luv, then I pick EliwoodxNinian. They are just so adorable together. <3

I think Eliwood fits too well with Fiora. They mesh so well that it's a turn off, if that makes sense. xD

EliwoodxLyndis is a no because it cannot exist in LyndisxKent land. But seriously, I get more of a friendship vibe between these two.

I think the Roy on my ROM was fathered by Hector.

c722a071e5674929bf978bd.png

I know he didn't get that defense from Ninian.

If I must be denied delicious man on man luv, then I pick EliwoodxNinian. They are just so adorable together. <3

I think Eliwood fits too well with Fiora. They mesh so well that it's a turn off, if that makes sense. xD

EliwoodxLyndis is a no because it cannot exist in LyndisxKent land. But seriously, I get more of a friendship vibe between these two.

Lindis X Kent ?

That's not love ! She was just tricked by him (seriously, why do you think he chose Sain as a 'friend" ?).

Plus Kent should stay with Fiora, if you ever mary me. They're just so similar...

But, this question will be more interrsting for the 2 other lords, I think.

Eliwood x Ninian had the best ending. It changes the whole final cutscene and not just that lovers (or bromance) CG.

My Hector pairing of choice is Hector x Florina because Lyn has clearly been whisked away by Rath so she can be Sue's mother.

In fact, I have nothing against Fiora X Eliwood. It's just he relation I find the less interresting. Besides, she's one of the rare pairing for Sain...

I really like Hector X Farina, but it's more because of the CG, and because Farina is awesome.

Hector X Lyn isn't bad atas well, and it's the most hinted paring.

Hector X Florina... I don't really like it... Hector should marry a strong woman. Otherwise, it don't really works well.

And Hector X Serra is just hilarious.

Lindis X Kent ?

That's not love ! She was just tricked by him (seriously, why do you think he chose Sain as a 'friend" ?).

Plus Kent should stay with Fiora, if you ever mary me. They're just so similar...

But, this question will be more interrsting for the 2 other lords, I think.

Au contraire, good sir. Love is all about trickery and deception. Lyndis getting tricked into being with a guy that fawns over her and treats her like a princess sounds like a pretty good deal! or maybe lyndis manipulated him into thinking that's what happened so she could get a free sex slave

Fiora can just marry herself since she's so perfect!

Lyn and Hector has neat dialogue and is cute, but "HE CAUGHT MY PEGASUS WITH HIS FACE SWOON" is pretty funny to me, and Florina's pretty cute during the support, and the ending CG is cute and the whole thing's just cute

The "Is afraid of men => crushes on one of the most abrasive men in the army" situation is kinda groanworthy, I'll admit, and Hector's "SHEESH I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO LOOK AFTER YOU ALL THE TIME" response is kinda ehh even if it's not particularly uncommon in the supports, but they're cute damnit

Oh yeah, this is about Eliwood's pairings, not Hector's. uh

Eliwood doesn't just strike me as shy most of the time, he seems borderline uninterested in anybody but Ninian. I usually just pair them for the extra dialogue etc, though I guess Fiora might be a more interesting support partner in an actual fight.

I don't want incest at all

[ Needs more Eliwood x Hector

hell no never ever going to put that in my poll make your own

I don't want incest at all

hell no never ever going to put that in my poll make your own

Just ignore these people, we don't have to pay any attention to their grossness. xP

Imo, Fiora belongs with Sain. Kent and Fiora are a lot alike, but I see them more as really good friends. It felt awkward to think of them as a couple. And something about Sain and Fiora just really grabbed me. I think it was the very end of their A support where Fiora said being at Sain's side would present its own unique dangers. I thought it was a really cute way of her showing how much she really cares about him. Plus, the two just look damn cute together. ^^

Also, Sain doesn't have as many options for wives as his buddy Kent. And he deserves some love. And Wil makes more sense for Rebecca, Sain's only other option. They were close childhood friends that lived in the same village.

Just ignore these people, we don't have to pay any attention to their grossness. xP

Imo, Fiora belongs with Sain. Kent and Fiora are a lot alike, but I see them more as really good friends. It felt awkward to think of them as a couple. And something about Sain and Fiora just really grabbed me. I think it was the very end of their A support where Fiora said being at Sain's side would present its own unique dangers. I thought it was a really cute way of her showing how much she really cares about him. Plus, the two just look damn cute together. ^^

Also, Sain doesn't have as many options for wives as his buddy Kent. And he deserves some love. And Wil makes more sense for Rebecca, Sain's only other option. They were close childhood friends that lived in the same village.

Kent and Fiora was the most cringe worthy piece of Dialogue I ever read... That really makes me hate both of them.

Rebecca and Will is great, but I also like Rebecca and Lowen. They are pretty cute together.

And I likeSain XPriscilla as well. The only girl that makes him cry...