Dengeki Nintendo (21st, May) scans

Cysx

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah! They fixed the female Avatar's second left foot. (Not sure if they did that a while ago or not. Edit: Ok, I officially live under a rock, apparently.)

Edited by FierceRagnar

Got excited about the pages on Attack/Guard Stance, but from what I can understand it's basically a recap of how Dual Attack/Guard worked in Awakening followed by a "for more information about the differences, tune in next issue!"

Got excited about the pages on Attack/Guard Stance, but from what I can understand it's basically a recap of how Dual Attack/Guard worked in Awakening followed by a "for more information about the differences, tune in next issue!"

Don't we already have the basic information on those though? Like Dual Strike can only happen if you're adjacent to an ally and Dual Guard only happens through pair up.

Okay so from what I can gather, here's what's new:

-Description of the status screen

-New dialogue and first spoken line of Aqua

-Part of Elphie's portrait

-New status screen for Kamui, level 8, has dragonstones, and an empty E in sword somehow

-Confirmation that the buttons on the lower screen during battle control camera

That is all I see. Some text that I cannot read may yield new information though. There is also most likely a lot of information about Cypher.

Hah! They fixed the female Avatar's second left foot. (Not sure if they did that a while ago or not.)

Yes, they fixed that pretty quickly on the main site actually. Like a week after the direct I believe?

Edited by Cysx

Aqua: "I was born in Nohr, but grew up in Hoshido..."

New information indeed :P

EDIT: Damn, they didn't explain what the ringed skill was.

Edited by Ryo

Aqua: "I was born in Nohr, but grew up in Hoshido..."

New information indeed :P

EDIT: Damn, they didn't explain what the ringed skill was.

Oh wellXD Some very intense dialogue these two seem to be having.

Also it's just a detail, but I looked at all the sources where Marx can be seen, and his boots are hidden so barely on almost every single one that part of me's now convinced it was on purpose.

"I was born in Hoshido, but raised in Nohr".

"Oh I was born in Nohr but raiden in Hoshido".

*Awkward silence*

"Friends?"

"Friends."

Quality dialogue, right there.

So actually, that Kamui status screen ony has two skills, and both his defense and resistance are lowered this time around. So his third skill seems likely to be acquired at level 10, and there is something going on with the stats...

Edit: Might as well post it...

TC53383.jpg

Edited by Cysx

So actually, that Kamui status screen ony has two skills, and both his defense and resistance are lowered this time around. So his third skill seems likely to be acquired at level 10, and there is something going on with the stats...

Edit: Might as well post it...

TC53383.jpg

Probably the debuffs associated with that weapon he has equipped since pretty much all of them have some sort of effect.

Probably the debuffs associated with that weapon he has equipped since pretty much all of them have some sort of effect.

The issue I have is that on that other shot, he has the same weapon equipped(Yatogami), but his defense is green...

A7FDgen.jpg

Edit: apparently this isn't caused by that third skill either, since we can see him with no stats alterations in the recent images we got that explained the various swords' properties, where he's got no weapon equipped.

Edited by Cysx

*crosses fingers that this is the day the website finally updates*

Since Kamui has the Night God Sword, what if that special Lance Aqua wield's is the Sun God's Lance?

Edited by Mysterique Sign

The issue I have is that on that other shot, he has the same weapon equipped(Yatogami), but his defense is green...

it: apparently this isn't caused by that third skill either, since we can see him with no stats alterations in the recent images we got that explained the various swords' properties, where he's got no weapon equipped.

Perhaps he was hit by a concealed weapon? We know that those can lower defense and resistance.

Third-tier classes confirmed mofo

Maybe they decided to make the dragon blood skill an unseen skill, or whatever ?

My god, now that I look at it, the smile of Kamui's mom is so fake.

Edited by B.Leu

It's still unclear who's supposed to be the eldest in the families, but it's confirmed that:

- Both Leon and Takumi are younger than Kamui

- Sakura and Elise are the youngest children in the Hoshidan and Nohrian families, respectively (though that's pretty obvious)

Apparently there are some minor new info, but I can't read those. Most seem to be class info though.

Third-tier classes confirmed mofo

Maybe they decided to make the dragon blood skill an unseen skill, or whatever ?

My god, now that I look at it, the smile of Kamui's mom is so fake.

Is she his mother? I thought she was just the Hoshidan ruler. Do we have some sort of confirmation on that?

Edit: Although I suppose if all the other people are your siblings and you're all royalty she would kind have to be mom by default. She looks pretty good for having popped out 5 kids.

Edited by Philranger

Eh, you know, attractiveness in fiction...

5 kids ? I though it was only two, Kamui and Lobster-kun... though you're right, I'm not sure if she is really Kamui's mom.

Also, what, Camilla is related to Marx and Loster ?

Nope, they were just using them to demonstrate Attack/Guard Stance.

EDIT: Hey, the colorful texts shown next to the siblings' portraits seem to be their quotes (talking to Kamui specifically). Sadly I can't fully understand those *_*

Edited by Ryo

5 kids ? I though it was only two, Kamui and Lobster-kun... though you're right, I'm not sure if she is really Kamui's mom.

I think all of them, Ryouma, Sakura, Hinoka, and Takumi are your siblings. Now maybe they're half siblings or something like that.

Edited by Philranger

Ryouma, Hinoka, Takumi, and Sakura are all your blood related siblings. So it stands to reason that, at least those 4, come from the same mother (Kamui might be the odd one out and only be half-related but I kinda doubt that). Who that is is up in the air, could be the Hoshido ruler shown or maybe she is like an aunt or something and their actual mother is bed-ridden or dead or something and thus unable to rule?

Perhaps he was hit by a concealed weapon? We know that those can lower defense and resistance.

Though I cut off the upper screen of the first one, both seem to have been taken at the beginning of the chapter, and no known hidden weapon using class can be sighted...

So yes, the royal family members' descriptions look different. Also that Kamui may be at level E in swords because it's a file that started straight into Hoshido, skipping the first 6 chapters. That would mean this is the first chapter though, which is contradicted by the fact that Cyrus is an ally there, while you get to fight him in another Hoshido chapter.

Bottom line, I don't know.

Though I cut off the upper screen of the first one, both seem to have been taken at the beginning of the chapter, and no known hidden weapon using class can be sighted...

So yes, the royal family members' descriptions look different. Also that Kamui may be at level E in swords because it's a file that started straight into Hoshido, skipping the first 6 chapters. That would mean this is the first chapter though, which is contradicted by the fact that Cyrus is an ally there, while you get to fight him in another Hoshido chapter.

Bottom line, I don't know.

Do we even know if you can start straight into a route like that? (by this I mean skipping the first 6 chapters....)