What's your avatar's path?

dimfrost

In my recent playthrough, hard/classic with no early DLC, with my +mag -def FeMU, I'm planning to do tactician 15 (or so; I changed when I got a Second Seal to spare) - myrmidon 10 - merc 10 - hero 10 - dark flier 15 - sorcerer 15 - sage. Maybe grandmaster in the end if I haven't bothered to get proper rally bots by then, but I doubt it. What's yours?

First time playing I trained avatar as a Berserker and then switched to hero once I learned axefaire. After that I tried a mix of grandmaster/dark knight and General/Great Knight. Always had speed as my priority.

Nogrind

FMU +Str -Res

Tact 10->Merc 10->Hero 15-> GK

In Lunatic there's apparently enough exp to go through GK 16 (usually my Hard runs end at GK 10 or 11ish since less enemies) so I went back to Hero for the bit of extra speed in the end just so I can quad Grima

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

My first run he became a Myrm after getting tactician ect skills so he better matched with Say'ri :P +str -skl also

After that, Paired my other avatars with Miriel, Sully and Maribelle so far (fav 4 ladies in the game) with more random classes for my avatar. Although I rarely get my avatar the most kills xD he/she (in my randomized pairing runs) I always put into a more support role

Edited by Jedi

Tactician -> Myrmidon -> Mercenary -> Swordmaster -> Hero -> Sage -> War Cleric -> Dark Flier (Final Class)

And I do it on Normal/Casual. I do whatever is easiest. I don't care if people think I'm bad.

So far, Kelli's only gone Tactician > Grandmaster > Dark Flier. But I'll make her go through General as well for Pavise because her defense is freaking TERRIBAD. It was worse than Virion's for a little while and he had the worst defense of all my promoted units (a pathetic 12 while Kelli's was 11). Kelli had higher def than res before I made her a Dark Flier, but I reclassed her because I wanted her to get more res (because I basically have been using NO high res units and mages would stomp all over my people) and get Galeforce. And also for a cavalier knightxPeg knight pairing with husband Frederick. :3

For my main avatar, he usually takes one of the following paths:

Tactician => Grandmaster => Mercenary => Hero => Paladin => Grandmaster

Tactician => Mercenary => Hero => Paladin => Grandmaster

In easier modes I'd probably take the second path just to save on a master seal. Alas, Robin kept on dying in lunatic mode without a promotion.

Edited by Sangyul

For my main female avatar (+STR/-MAG) -

Tactician -> Pegasus Knight -> Dark Flier -> General -> Cavalier -> Great Knight -> Assassin -> Bride -> Mercenary -> Troubadour -> War Cleric

For my main male avatar (+LCK/-MAG) -

Tactician -> Thief -> Trickster -> Cavalier -> Paladin -> Great Knight -> Swordmaster -> Dread Fighter -> Mercenary -> Hero

In other playthroughs I just do whatever floats my boat.

Edited by December Knight

I always try new things but these are my favorites

Males

Tactician > Mercenary > Hero > Dark Knight > Grandmaster, and then it's either stay at Grandmaster or back to Hero

Females

Tactician > Pegasus Knight > Dark Flier > Dark Knight > Grandmaster > Hero, and then it's either stay at Hero or back to Grandmaster

Tactician-> GrandMaster->Hero->Swordmaster->Warrior->Dread Fighter is the set for M!MyUnit (+MAG/-RES). Finally finished him last week, thank the Glourd for Paragon + Veteran! His sweetheart is Lucina and he will pass on Counter to his daughter.Still thinking about what to do for FeM!MyUnit.

Let's see...

[spoiler=This list is quite long!]

005.png Tactician

masterseal.png Grandmaster

secondseal.png Mercenary

masterseal.png Hero

secondseal.png Cavalier

masterseal.png Great Knight

secondseal.png Myrmidon

masterseal.png Swordmaster

secondseal.png Dark Mage

masterseal.png Sorcerer

secondseal.png Thief

masterseal.png Assassin 044.png

secondseal.png Archer 044.png

masterseal.png Sniper 044.png

secondseal.png Mage

masterseal.png Sage

secondseal.png Priest rescue.png

masterseal.png War Monk

secondseal.png Wyvern Rider

masterseal.png Wyvern Lord

secondseal.png Knight

masterseal.png General

secondseal.png Fighter

masterseal.png Warrior

secondseal.png Barbarian

masterseal.png Berserker

secondseal.png Dark Knight

secondseal.png Griffon Rider

secondseal.png Trickster

secondseal.png Bow Knight

secondseal.png Paladin

dreadscroll.png Dread Fighter

And then one of these three to finish with...

secondseal.png Grandmaster

alm.pngbravesword.pngmjolnir.pngcelica.pngelixir.png

023.png007.png018.png012.pnggamebreaker.png

dreadscroll.png Dread Fighter

bravesword.pnghector.pngfalaflame.pngcelica.pngelixir.png

023.png093.png065.png020.pnggamebreaker.png

secondseal.png Hero

ragnell.pngbravesword.pnghector.pnghelswath.pngelixir.png

023.png020.png025.png013.pnggamebreaker.png

(I would have provided Class Map Icon Sprites, but the main-site seems to lack them.)

(Rey, or whoever's got a capture card and free time, when you get the chance and feel like it, I'd appreciate it if you could upload generic & character unique map sprites. You don't have to do animated gifs, but they would be appreciated. And no, this is not just for me, this is for the main-site.)

All images courtesy of the Serenes Forest main-site.

Edited by Ƶerker