BS Fire Emblem Information

VincentASM

This is a compilation of information that some FESSers obtained.

Some general info and brief introduction about the games can be found here.

Audio samples

Thanks to KiddoCabbusses for the find.

Download- Contains two BGM samples, as well as audio/VA samples from a couple of the chapters.

Transcripts

Thanks to Starwolf_UK for the find.

What is BSFE? - Contains transcripts of the four chapters. In Japanese, obviously.

Chapter 1 narration, translated by FireLizard:

It takes place two years before FE3, if that means anything storywise to anyone.

Here's the first narration of Chapter 1 (had a sudden urge to take a shot at it :P), if anyone's interested. Gotta run now, but I might do some more when I get back if I feel like it. As usual, I probably have some of the naming conventions different from the standard, but you should understand it.

=========

Chapter 1: The Fall of Palace

BS Fire Emblem: The Akaneia Wars
Chapter 1, broadcasting from September 28th to October 4th daily at 7:00 PM!
Palace falls... Will Nina follow the same fate?

NARRATION

Palace, capital city to the Kingdom of Saint Akaneia, lay on the brink of destruction before the relentless attacks of the Drua Empire. Surrounded by the Imperial Army, Palace was in a state of chaos. The city's resources were drawn thin, and public order all but disappeared, with people resorting to thievery and murder to feed themselves. Palace was once hailed as the Millennial Palace, but its former glory was nowhere to be seen; all that remained were hopeless wails and flames that scorched the night sky.

The nightmare began two years before. The Dark Dragon Medius, one thousand years after being sealed away by the Legendary Hero Henri, had awoken in the land of Drua. With his terrifying power, Medius conquered Grunia and Macedonia in the blink of an eye, and united the two nations to form the Dark Empire of Drua.

To stop Medius, Akaneia, together with allies Orleans and Aritia, formed an Alliance Army of over fifty thousand men to march upon Drua. However, due to the incompetence of the Akeneian nobles, the Alliance suffered a humiliating defeat in Grunia by the hands of the cunning General Camus. As the Alliance was forced to retreat, it was further crippled by the relentless pursuit from the Macedonian Dragon Knights led by Prince Michael. Shocked by this defeat, the king of Akaneia holed up inside Castle Palace, and the bond within the Alliance was lost.

Answering the call for aid from Palace, King Cornelius of Aritia organized his entire army along with the Kingdom of Gra. However, between Cornelius and Palace stood the Grunian Army led by General Camus. The clash between the brilliant tactician Camus and the ferocious warrior Cornelius slowly degenerated into a stalemate, but the sudden betrayal of King Jiol of Gra quickly turned the tide of the battle in Grunia's favor. The Aritian Army was decimated, following the death of King Cornelius.

Meanwhile in the north, Orleans was under siege by the Macedonian Dragon Knights, slowly but surely being forced to surrender. The defeat of both Aritia and Orleans sent waves of fear through Palace. The people lost hope, and deserters could be seen fleeing the city daily. The once impregnable Castle Palace was being overrun by Imperial soldiers, and their footsteps could be heard approaching the king's chamber as well. Knowing that his fate was sealed, the king issued his last orders to Bishop Boa...

Edited by VincentASM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I haven't heard from anyone saying they're gonna continue the BS Fire Emblem Transcript translation, I decided to take a bit of a go at it. It'd be my first try trying to translate something as large as a script, but... I feel like after all I've been studying on the Satellaview, I should know -some- Japanese. Otherwise I'm a doofus.

Anyway, here's a bit of my progress so far - starting from the very beginning of the Palace Falls script.

(All *'d notes are appends by me, usually to try to help people understand the context of the Satellaview broadcasts.)

Satellite Broadcasting

( In the main town location. A graphic like Holy War's castles suddenly appears.

Go to it, then press A.

This place is usually called the Event Plaza. ) *

Palace Castle - **

"BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story One: From 9/28 to 10/4 at 19:00" - ***

At 7 PM the screen blacks out and city reappears. ****

GREEN TEXT:

BGM FIRE EMBLEM =MYSTERY OF THE CREST= SOUND MEMORIAL

(For future reference, any track titles without CD info are from Sound Memorial)

PCCG-00250 PONY CANYON [Track] 8. Opening Theme

This only identifies the song and music. This melody is the intro song from the whole series of games.

Almost every song is a new arrangement.

The melody changes to go along with the story. This continues until the end.

END GREEN TEXT

(On-Screen Message)

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story 1. This uses the entire Memory Pack. *****

A: OK B: NO

Then, please enjoy it slowly.

(On-Screen Message)

St. Giga's Logo.

"The program is starting. Please wait........................"

Blue Text - NARRATION (hereinafter refered to as Toya Hiroharu.) - End Blue Text ******

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story 1 "Palace Falls".

Please download this Satellaview possession in the Event Plaza.

The program's memory will not save in the memory pack, please note this. *******

So, please wait until the game starts.

(On-Screen Message)

"Palace Falls"Downloading (It will be done in a minute)

(On-Screen Message, white letters on a black background)

J123-BS-TDM1  St. GIGA

We will not allow others to reproduce the information we will send you without permission.

(On-Screen Message, white letters on a black background)

<DISCLAIMER>

Please note that the contents of the game and the advanced audio may be unrelated. ********

*: The Event Plaza is a graphic specially made for each Satellaview broadcast where in the player goes to download and play the game. "Holy War" likely refers to Seisen no Keifu. Why they'd use a tent based on that rather than Monshou, though... well, it's St. Giga, they probably didn't even think of it.

**: Need to get the Equivilant English names for this stuff. Anyone got a copy of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon handy?

***: The broadcast schedule for the program. 19:00 is 7 PM. The dates are not specified. I will check Satellaview History Museum for those later.

****: Typical behavior of the announcement of the program - You lose control to see a St. Giga graphic and the announcement of the next program in text. Then you're thrown back in the BIOs to get access to it.

*****: A lot of notes, aren't there? Anyway, Satellaview carts are stored on 8M Memory Packs. Soundlink games like BS Fire Emblem usually use these even though you can never actually play the game booting from these.

******: Yay! Voices are credited to their seiyuu!

*******: HE'S LYING. Although the game is unplayable from inside it, the gameplay's data is in there - this is how the ROMs were dumped! Of course, Nintendo would not really want you to know that since they want complete control over their products, so...

********: Not necessarily the case for this entry. This likely applies more to stuff like SatellaQ or something....

Edited by Kiddo

For ** I think NOE did what I originally planned to do and just replaced Paresu with Palace. So Pales Palace would be just Archanea/Akaneia Palace, while Pales by itself would be "The Palace" presumably.

Hoi, did a bit more quick work. If anyone wants to add some flavor, corrections or whatever to this, feel free. This is the first "scene" per se.

(An Illustration of the King of the Palace issuing his orders to Boa. The throne is in the background.)

|Green text| (BGM 40. Camus Legend) |All BGM notes are in green text BTW|

|Blue Text| Palace King (Toya Hiroharu): |All Speaking Characters appear in blue text|

Boa, this Palace, once called the Millennial Palace, shall now see it's last days.

I am already prepared for my fate. However, I want my only daughter, Nyna, to survive through any means.

Boa, do you understand what I wish from you? **

Boa (Koji Yada):

Of course, I would gladly help Nyna. But your majesty, what would one as courageous as the princess say...?

King Palace:

I will have to convince her of this. Come with me, Boa.

(Footsteps) - |Sound Effect|

(Nyna's voice goes from far to near.)*

Nyna (Neya Michiko):

Even if my father's ordered it, I shall not run away! I will be with the Palace and my father until the end.

Boa:

Princess Nyna, please listen to His Majesty. Now's not the time for this.

Nyna:

No! No matter what you say, I will remain here.

(Footsteps running from a long distance draw near.)

An Archanea Soldier (Shinichiro Ota):

Your Majesty! Are you here? The enemy is approaching! Please escape!

King Palace:

Is it so? Then there can be no other way. Boa, put the princess to sleep.

Boa:

Understood. Princess, please forgive me...!

(Sound of a cane)

Narration:

Boa cast a sleeping spell. ***

Nyna:

Bishop Boa, what are you doing...?! Oh, father...! (Sound of Nyna's collapse)

Blackout

(NOTES:

* "from afar/drawing near" is likely fade to/from sound effects. Blah blah.

**: This is the line I'm least certain of, but what I put down there at least flows here... Hrm.

***: Horray for unnecessary, excess narration! Also, that's harrrsh.)

Right, the next line is essentially

(Illustration of Boa putting Nyna to sleep. BGM 40. Camus Legend, a different arrangement)

And it made me stop and think for a moment. Does anyone here happen to know if these Illustrations are still going around? (They're not in the ROM dumps to my knowledge - they were likely sent to the BIOs' PSRAM for temporary storage while the battle maps downloaded to the 8M Memory Pack. They would not be able to be recovered from the PSRAM.)

That's interesting. I'm not aware of any places that have the illustrations and it would probably be quite difficult to obtain them. Still, people managed to record some audio, so you never know.

I'll try and do some research when I have some spare time.

Thanks in advance. :) Now, back to work!

Boah:

Midia, command your subordinates to guard the princess.

Midia (Unknown Voice Actor) - |Note: CRRAAAAAAP|

Yes, please leave it to me.

King Palace:

Boah, after this, I must go.

Boah:

Right. {Live through this!} - |Line I'd like someone else to look at. This is the most sense I could make out of it - it fits in the context but doesn't necessarily seem very in-character. It also makes Boah sound in-denial.)

Narration:

For Nyna to escape, Boah, along with a few knights, left the throne room to walk about the castle.

However, in their attempt, they were forced into a secluded room by persuing Empire soldiers.

Dohlr Soldier (Hori Hideyuki):

|Guys, think of some evil laugh that goes here|. Remnants of Archanea's "top" military, hiding in such a place?

Give up already! If you obey, we might spare your lives.

Boah:

Muh... what the... oh! Princess Nyna, you're conscious? - | "Muh" is in place of "MUU", which is really just a sort of grunt as far as I can tell. |

Nyna:

... where...?

Boah:

A room in the Palace.

Unfortunately, we're under siege by the Imperial Army.

My judgment seems to have lapsed.

Princess, in listening to my superiors, I have disrespected you.

I'm terribly sorry.

Nyna:

Don't be. I was acting childish. I should be the one apologizing. So, Bishop, what should we do...?

Boah:

Regrettably, we'll have to surrender now. I'll negotiate with them so they won't touch you...

Midia:

Boah! Surrendering without a fight? That pisses me off! I can't stand surrendering to these people.

Boah:

Don't be so selfish, Midia. Are you going to let Nyna be caught in the skirmish?

The princess is the last hope for the people of Archanea.

If something happens to her, what excuse would we have?

Midia:

... that's true. I'm sorry.

Nyna:

Bishop. I sympathize with Midia.

Even if we're destined for ruin, I want my last minutes to be noble.

If Midia and the rest fight, I want to entrust my hope to them.

Bishop, please understand.

Boah.

Princess Nyna, you have so much determination. I can say no more.

Follow your heart.

Guardian Naga will watch over us.

Nyna:

Thank you, Boah. And thank you, Midia. Your bravery brings fire to my eyes.

Midia:

Princess Nyna...

Nyna; Dolph, Macellan, Tomas, and I shall help you. Don't forget it!

Dolph, Macellan, Tomas (Unknown VAs): - |ALL Of them? WTF|

Right!

Midia:

(BGM 44.ED first part of the medley - 18. Liberation)

This is important, everyone, so let's go! We'll show the empire that the Archanea are real knights!

(Illustration blacks out, the game switches to a message)

(the message is on white text in a blue background.)

<The rules for Story 1 - 1>

The game is 48 minutes.**

If Nyna's HP goes to 0, Game Over.

You can reset to the first turn by hitting L+R+START+SELECT.

A: NEXT 19:11 (Note: Current time) B: BACK - | the "Current time" is probably what time it should be when you see this screen. Good in case something comes along and this is needed as a reference for syncing things. |

|<The rules for Story 1 - 2>

You get 500 points for getting treasure chests, and 1000 for killing Gubel.

When Gubel dies, reinforcements will appear at the end of each turn.

A: NEXT 19:11 B: BACK

<Item Transport 1>

If a characters has five or more items in his possession, the item may have to be transfered.

Nyna can be used to easily transport items.

A: NEXT 19:11 B: BACK

<Item Transport 2>

When you go to the next screen, you can transfer your items.| - Not sure if I made sense of most ot that stuff - it's more or less explaining Fire Emblem rules anyone who's played already understands.

19:11 B: BACK

Narration (This goes with the on-screen messages):

So, here are the rules. I will describe them only once.

When Nyna's strength is 0, it's game over.

When Gubel is killed, you get 1000 points, and treasure chests give you 500 points.

Please note that if you choose to end your turn after killing Gubel, enemy reinforcements will arrive.

You can see a unit's personal data by selecting it with the cursor and pressing the X Button.

Also, please remember that L+R+Start+Select lets you start from the first turn.

Also, to open a treasure chest, you must have a chest key. To use the key on the treasure, first go to the treasure chest, then select "item"and select the key to "use" it.

(Message screen / white letters on a black background) Now Loading.

**: ASSUMEDLY this means 48 minutes from the moment of download, and not from the current time - the ROMs end around the :50 minute mark.

• 3 weeks later...

Right guys, I was doing more work today and then I got a really bad headache. So don't be surprised if this one looks a little more sloppy.

(After you download the map here, it scrolls up and down once like usual,) - |Sounds like it's kicking into what the ROM looks like at this point.|

Midia:

Princess Nyna, please take cover.

Boah, treat the wounded with your cane. However, don't go out in front of us.

Dolph and Macellan, prevent the enemy advance.

Tomas, cover them from the rear.

I will make use of my mobility to hinder them.

I request you all do not relax your guard.

Dolph, Macellan, Tomas:

Right!

Narrator (Listen to this while fighting on the map):

I will now describe each character and his or her possessisons.

First of all, Boah and Nyna. They are bishops.

They start without any tools to attack, but instead staffs of recovery.

I will describe the "Live" wand. This is Boah's first cane. Using it, you can cast the "Live" spell.

To use it, move your cursor to the unit you want to use "Live" and select the "Live" cane.

You already have this cane and can use it at any time.

Also, if the square cursor is matched to a unit who can receive the spell, and the A Button is press, "Live" will be used.

The "Live" spell restores an allied unit's HP by about 10 points.

However, please note that the spell can only be used 20 times.

You also have the "Relive" and "Libro" canes, which allow you to use the "Relive" and "Libro" spells.

Then, you can trade over one of the canes to another allied unit by having the holder go to that unit and selecting "exchange" with the A button.

The other units also have their own items they can trade with the cursor.

"Relive" is a magic stronger than "Live" that can restore an ally's health by about 20 units.

And "Libro" can restore health by 10 points from a long distance.

If you want the Bishops to attack, you need to get the "Thunder" spell hidden in one of the treasure chests.

A unit who attacks, uses an item, or does not make another action after exchanging items will end his or her turn.

If you make a mistake, please press the B Button.

Again, if Nyna's HP reaches 0 and she is taken by the enemy, the game is over.

Then Midia. She is a Paladin. Paladins can ride horses.

Paladins can use spears only while mounted.

Dolph and Macellan can also only use spears.

You will get a description of the spears later.

If you choose, Midia can unmount from her horse.

When unmounted, Midia can use the Iron Sword and the ArmorSlayer instead of spears.

However, her range of movement is reduced, please note.

Then, Dolph and Macellan. They're Armor Knights.

The Armor Knights can use spears like Midia.

An attack done next to the opponent is called a direct attack.

You can do this to attack the nearby enemies, but they will counter.

Armor Knights, their whole bodies covered in armor, have high protection against weapons, but can not move very far, and should be wary of enemy magic as they are weak against it.

Next is Tomas. He's an archer.

Archers use only bows. You have both the Iron and Killer Bow.

Archers can't attack directly, and must attack indirectly, one cell away.

This concludes my descriptions.

(BGM 24. Defense. The fighting continues on the map.)

This starts 23 minutes in. (current time and score are displayed at the bottom-right)

Dohlr Soldiers:

Fire!

Dolph (Shinichiro Ohta):

Gwoh!

Macellan (Thomas?The radio actor is uncertain.):

Dolph! Are you alright? Aaah! That is definately magic!

Boah, mages are among our enemies. They've hurt Dolph. I'd like the "Live" staff used.

Boah:

Indeed, magic. Midia's in danger.

Tomas:

They're after the armor knights!

Boah:

I will confront them. You guys must get away a bit.

Tomas:

Bishop Boah, that's crazy! Midia will scold us for this.

Boah:

I can endure their attacks. Now, quickly!

Tomas:

Dolph, fall back.

Dolph:

I'm sorry, Bishop Boah...!

(BGM 16. March - still in the battle map.)

Starts 26 minutes in. (Sound of damage)

Nyna:

Bishop, are you alright? Let me repay you. (Sound effect of recovery with a cane. Sound named. Followed by uncertain song)

Boah:

Thank you... Princess Nyna.

Nyna:

Bishop, don't try to do the impossible.

You're not young anymore.

Boah:

Ah, yes... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to...

Nyna:

So the battle continues?

Is everyone still ok?

Boah:

Well... we're... disadvantaged.

I've worn myself out. If I don't escape, the Live staff will break...

Nyna:

Alright then. Bishop, step down for a while. I will help the others instead.

Boah:

But... Princess Nyna...!

Nyna:

It's alright. Midia, watch over the bishop.

Midia:

Yes!

(BGM 16. March continues)

Starts 29 minutes in. (BGM 12. Monshou no Nazo)

Nyna:

Aaah!

Midia:

Princess Nyna! Damn you, Dolhr soldiers! (sound of slashing)

Are you alright, Princess Nyna?

Bishop Boah, hurry and help here. (Sound of cane use.)

Nyna:

Yeah... I'm fine... Midia... don't mind me... I just didn't...

Midia:

Princess Nyna... I'm sorry.

Dolph! Macellan! Tomas!

Put more spirit into this fight.

It isn't necessary to bring the enemy close to us.

Just guard Nyna.

Dolph, Macellan, Tomas:

Right!

(Something about the time I can't quite get translated. fff. anyway...

Sound of horses running. BGM divides.)

Starts 32 minutes in (BGM unknown)

Dolhr Soldier:

Fire! (Sound of fire)

Midia:

So, Dolhr Soldier. Take this! (Sound of slashing)

Dolhr Soldier:

Gwahh!

Boah:

Are you okay, Midia?

Midia:

I'm fine. We Paladins can also take a bit of magic.

Boah, direct Dolph and Macellan to target the enemy.

I'll stop these magicians.

Boah:

Right, that's ok. I'll tell them.

Starts 36 minutes in (Cane SFX)

Nyna (Voice is Exhausted):

Everyone, please listen...

I now have the "Unlock" cane. It's spell can unlock treasure chests even from a distance..

Boah:

Princess Nyna, are you holding together?

Nyna:

I'm fine. Now...

Sprits of the dead, servants of the formless king,

undo this seal now, and collect what's within!

(Sound of the treasure box)

Narration:

The incantation of the "Unlock" spell opens the treasure chest.

Starts 38 Minutes in (BGM arranged fanfare music)

Midia:

Bishop Boah, we've obtained the Thunder tome.

Boah:

Well done, Midia. Give it to me.

Midia:

Sure!

Boah:

My adopted child, we can defeat Gubel with the Thunder spell. *** |NOTE: "Adoptive child" is probably more in the sense of how a religious priest refers to people more than any other context in this instance.|

Starts 41 minutes in (BGM 25. Confrontation.)

Boah:

For Archanea's prosperity!

I shall cast this spell.

uuu...

Rain clouds, come...

spin Light and earth...

Like the dark night...

To the silence of space... Thunder! (Sound of thunder) *** |No, I don't know how that makes sense, but it's a spell incantion. It'd probably sound more epic if we just made them all FFT-style Engrish anyway, lol.)

Enemy troops (Castor?): *** |Assumedly refering to Castor's VA|

Bwooohhhh!

(BGM Unknown)

(Something about the time I can't quite get translated. fff. anyway...

Sound of horses running. BGM divides.)

It seems to be suggesting that you always perform critical hits after this point. Or something along those lines.

Anyway, it's looking great. Thanks for your work ^^

Right. As usual I'm questioning my own accuracy on this, but hey, this should wrap up Week 1's first draft or so and then we could move to making it look prettier and have better English-style writing.

Starts 44 minutes in:

Dolhr Soldier:

Fire!

Dolph:

Gwooo!

Midia:

Dolph! Are you alright?

Dolph:

Nina... please... safety...

Dolhr Solider:

Gahahahahha!

How stupid, you dismal bugs are gonna suffer now!

Listen well, Archaneans.

We have your Armor Knight!

You should have surrendered sooner!

Midia:

... Dolph...

(BGM Unknown song)

Starts 48 minutes in: (BGM 22. For Whom)

(Following the SFX of footsteps of a person running,

Illustration of Camus, a blond-haired man tied in a red ribbon)

Camus (Inoue Kazuhiko):

Looks like I made it in time.

Ok, everyone, that's enough.

I'll take both sides' arms.

Dolhr soldier (Toya Hiroharu):

You're commander Camus! Why are you here...?

Camus:

I heard the princess of Archanea was in this room. Is that true?

Dolhr soldier:

Yes, that is so. She has a few knights guarding her.

Although it's been a bit of trouble, it'll only be a matter of time before she's ours.

Camus:

I see... it must've been hard on you. You've done well, now leave this to me.

Dolhr Solider:

Right!

Camus:

Please hear me, Archaneans.

I am Camus of Grust.

It is meaningless for there to be any more bloodshed on either side.

Please obey this: Surrender your weapons.

I will go to you now.

I will not be armed myself.

On the honor of Grust, I'm not lying.

(Camus walks up the steps / BGM 32. Conniver)

Nyna:

Camus...

That man... the feared general of the Sable Knights.

He's betrayed us, brought Archanea to ruin, and killed so many people.

Bishop, I hate him! I can't forgive him for this!

Midia:

Princess Nyna, please leave.

I shall kill Camus.

If I fight Camus to the end, for my sick parents' sake, (** Not sure on this one. Seems to come from nowhere a bit...)

He won't be happy about it.

Boah:

Wait, Midia. Don't be so hasty. Do you realize what misfortune the princess would have if you try?

Camus is a man to be feared. They say the Sable Knights are twice as strong as ordinary men.

We can't defend Nyna against him.

Nyna:

Bishop! We must keep our defensive, even if it's hopeless.

Midia:

Just shut up! (between her teeth) Camus, you...

(Sound of a sword unsheathing. Illustration of Midia vs Camus)

Midia:

You die, Camus! (Sound of the sword shaking)

Camus:

Woah!... A woman?

Excuse me, you surprised me and I couldn't use more restraint.

Yet...

You guys, being with the sage knights of Archanea, are a poor imitation.

You've tried a surprise attack on an unarmed enemy?

Have you lost all your pride as an Archanean knight?

And to think, this was my kingdom, too!

Midia:

Shut your trap!

You wouldn't call this a "poor imitation" if you weren't our enemy.

And Grustians, speaking about pride... Don't talk such stupidity!

Traitor to Archanea, your country, have you not just reduced yourself to Dolhr's slaves?

What bullshit!

A mere slave commanding troops!

... oh, fuck it, Just kill me already! End this war!

Camus:

Unfortunately, I'm not here to kill you.

Rather, I've come for Princess Nyna. (NOTE: Camus uses the actual Japanese term for "princess" in this. A lot of other times I just translated "sama", literally "lord", into "princess" to make it sound not as stilted. There's also a few instances where Boah is given the "sama" suffix. Obviously these don't go that well in English. Blah blah.)

Narration:

In the corner of the hallway, Nyna tries to take the dagger that Midia dropped to the ground into her own chest. (SFX Develops rapidly)

Boah:

Princess Nyna, don't do that! Please stop!

(Illustration of Nyna, fallen down, with the dagger by her side. Camus kneels next to her.)

Nyna:

Bishop, I can't! I have no will to live anymore now that Midia's failed.

Camus: (BGM 31. Fate)

You're Princess Nyna?

And yet, why are you on such terms to this irresponsible Archanean knight, who lacks any human dignity?

In Grust, even the most spoiled brats wouldn't say such stuff.

Nyna:

... how rude! Talking about irresponsibility to me of all people. What do you mean, spoiled?

Camus, you are royalty. Our King is now dead, and you're responsible for Archanea's chaos.

And now I die easily. Look at yourself.

... dying is easy, but I'll leave these people behind.

You are royalty and you've thrown away all responsibility. (NOTE: I think I'd re-look at this line at some point. Nyna sounds confusing.)

Nyna:

The selfish thing here is bringing father to his death...!

Camus:

I'm sorry, but, your father was a failure as a king.

Drowning in pleasure, ignoring his political affairs, abandoning his people.

The result is a humbling defeat. The King of Archanea dug his people into despair himself.

A king should have an obligation to protect the public.

The King of Archanea may have been a good father to you, but for the people, he was the worst.

Sad, but true.

Nyna:

... My subjects, I'm sorry.

I never paid heed to these things said about my father.

Now, Archanea is ruined. What do I do now...?

Camus:

At the least, don't let Medeus kill you.

Then, live as long as you can, and give hope to the people of Archanea...

Princess, you loved to listen to your subjects, and for that, you are their hope.

Nyna:

aa...! (break down)

Camus:

Princess Nyna, this sad war is done.

I'm heading to Grust, but I will return to this Palace in a few months from now as head of the occupation forces.

I'm not a politican, but I am pained to see this earth ruined.

I wish the rich, green Archanea would return as soon as possible.

Will you help me, Nyna? To rebuild Archanea, and it's people?

Nyna:

... alright, I'll believe you.

However, don't think it's because I don't hate you anymore.

Camus:

If it's that bad, I could just hand my life to you now.

That oughta ease your mind.

(BGM 37. Win)

Nyna:

No. I will endure for Archanea now.

Someday, I shall lead a large Archanean army to challenge Dolhr.

You won't be forgiven for interfering.

Remember this!

Camus:

Agreed.

Ah, Princess Nyna.

Not just charismatic, but pretty as well!

Nyna:

... so rude, and yet, it's a compliment.

Camus:

(with mirth)

teeheeheehee. You mock me.

Please excuse that, I'm a soldier of the frontier, and that's how we always talk.

Nyna:

No, that's fine. I should toughen up a bit, too.

Bishop, Midia, everyone, please listen.

I've decided.

I will surely our mother country Archanea from the empire, no matter how painful it my be.

You all must be suffering, but, please endure it.

We will meet again, in this palace, someday.

Boa, Midia: (weeping)

N-Nyna...! (Sound of Camus's feet.)

Narrator:

Thus, The Palace, capital of the largest continent, got conquered by the empire.

Will Nyna's promise be realized? To know the answer, a few more years are needed...

(BGM Instrumental flow of new songs,

to screen: illustration shows your results.

Postcard is an example)

Narration:

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story 1.

This has been produced by Nintendo and St. Giga.

People enjoying this game on your Satellaviews, you will have your password displayed after this.

Make sure you have no omissions, and please send it to St. Giga.

The deadline for submissions for Story 1 is October 13th, so please have your letter postmarked by Monday and send it in early.

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story 2. The Macdeonian Army, is a story about Minerva. Please wait for it.

(Example postcard)

Address Postcode Address Stamps

Name (Signature) Sex

Age, Taito-ku, Tokyo TEL Impressions

0-00-0 Asakusabashi results

St. Giga Password

BS Fire Emblem The Archanea Wars

Story 1

FAX: 00 (0000) 0000 10 Monday Monday, the 13th, valid postmark

Started some work on the second story.

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars

Story 2: The Red Dragon Knight

(Fire Emblem fanfare)

Narration (Toya Hiroharu, from the previous story):

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story 2 "The Red Dragon Knight".

Please download this Satellaview possession in the Event Plaza.

The program's memory will not save in the memory pack, please note this. *******

So, please wait until the game starts.

(On-screen Message)

"The Red Dragon Knight" Downloading (It will be done in a minute) - [Ok the rest of this stuff is WAY TOO FAMILIAR I'll cut to a different point.]

(BS-upload of the logo of Fire Emblem. BGM 13: The New Departure)

Narration:

In the northeast of the continent is the meadows of the Country of Orleans.

Since it's founding, this large northern country has had the deepest ties to the St. Archanea Palace.

However, the rich, green kingdom was exposed to an intense attack by the Macedonian dragon knight army, led by the Princess Minerva, and already most of the land was lost.

The Macedonian forces, led by the renowned Princess Minerva and the Pegasus sisters, would soon fly back to their faraway homeland after fulfilling their duties..

(BGM 21. Uprising)

Daughter (Neya Michiko):

Gaa! Stop it!

Deserter (Toya Hiroharu):

Mweheheheheh. Come here to me!

Youth (Hori Hideyuki):

Please! Please stop now, that's my lover!

Deserter:

Go to hell! (sound of a sword slash)

Youth:

Oh Go-waah!

Narration:

Before Minerva's eyes was the sight of soldiers attacking villagers.

When she saw this, she quickly flew to the ground and unmounted from her dragon. (Sound of a dragon's cry)

Youth:

The Macedonian army is here!

Minerva (Yoshiko Sakakibara):

Hang in there, what on earth is happening? What are these soldiers doing?

Youth:

W, what..? Aren't you peers with them? I beg you!

They're killing us!

They're just a few of many of the murderers and woman kidnappers in this village of theives.

We only wanted to live and let live.

I'm done for, but save the village. Please!

Minvera:

Such shamelessness from the Macedonian army... what on earth...

Narration:

Minerva, as the head of the Macedonian army, respected peacemaking.

It pained her to hear this story about violence being directed at the villagers, coming from deserters of the soldiers in Macedonia.

Afterward, she saw some figures nearby...

(BGM 28. the advent of the dark emperor is arranged to substantially always hear this song during Hardin's appearance)

Deserter: (Shinichiro Ota)

What do you want? Stay back or die!

Man of Mystery (... actually Hardin / Hori Hideyuki):

For what you've done..

Do not forget it.

Deserter:

Grr! You ass! (Sound of a sword slash)

Ouwahh! Such strength!

Shoot! I'll remember this!

(Illustration of Minerva in red armor. Hardin is dismounted behind his horse.)

Minverva:

For a stranger, you sure got a good arm. What is your name?

Man of Mystery:

I'd rather not introduce myself now.

Minerva:

Is that so... I see. I may wear their armor, but I'm just as mad at what these soldiers are doing as you are.

Man of Mystery:

So you're... Lord Minerva of Macedonia?

Minerva:

Precisely. Why do you know my name?

Man of Mystery:

I've heard of you, a beautiful woman from Macedonia who wears such Crimsom Armor. You are a warrior gifted with the alias of the Red Dragon Knight.

Minerva:

Uh... those rumors don't seem so reliable now.

Man of Mystery:

By the way, those fellows don't seem to be normal servicemen. Is there a desertion?

Minerva:

... that's.. a shameful tale.

Man of Mystery:

I see. Let's hurry then.

Minerva:

Stranger, where are we going now?

Man of Mystery:

Towards the fort beyond here.

I've heard people like him have set up the fort as a base to protect themselves from the villagers.

They also keep the kidnapped women in there.

They won't be alone there.

Minerva:

What? There's that many of them?

Man of Mystery:

Such is what I hear.

Minerva:

This is madness! ... such things... [ - NO SPARTA JOKES PLEASE]

Man of Mystery:

So, why don't we hurry then? Haa! (Hardin drives off with his horse)

Minerva:

Aa, wait! Why so hasty...

(Illustration: Minerva on her dragon at front. the Pegasus Knight Paula behind)

Paula, I will take Catria and Est with me to follow him. You must go back to reinforce our base.

Paula (Voice Actor Unknown)

Got it.

Don't stray too far from the base.

Don't overexert yourselves and return as soon as possible.

Catria, Est, please insure Minerva's safety.

(horse's neigh and fluttering of pegasus)

Minerva:

Catria, Est, after that man!

Catria, Est: (VAs unknown)

Yes!

Narration:

Thus, Minerva, Catria, and Est, along with the mystery man, went towards the fort.

Meanwhile, inside the fort, the Dragon Knight Ruben and Frost, a Macedonian Priest, were clashing heads.

(BGM 22. Action)

Ruben (Koji Toya):

Priest Frost. Change your mind yet?

Frost (Kazuhiko Inoue):

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. We should not be antagonizing Macedonia.

Ruben:

What? You still say such things?

If you don't obey me, you will die, and so will your family and friends!

You prefer that?

Frost:

oo... We... will do this together then.

( The BGM increases in volume as the picture blacks out to the explanation screen.)

• 2 weeks later...

This one seemed to be a bit less complex than Week 1 for some reason. Probably because Roshe and Wolf have NO voice acting whatsoever. I was disappointed!

Either way...

(Message Screen. BGM during this is 18. Changes)

<Rules of the Second Story>

The game is 55 minutes.

When Minerva's or Hardin's HP is zero, game over.

L+R+START+SELECT resets the game to the first turn.

A: NEXT 19: 8 B: BACK

<Rules of the Second Story Part 2>

Points for beating Ruben: 1000

Visiting a village: 500

Capturing the fort: 1000

Experience points also go into your score.

Although you cannot talk to enemies, there is someone who will defect to your side.

A: NEXT 19:8 B: BACK

<On transportation of items 1>

If a unit hold more than 5 items,

they must be transmitted to another party member.

Minerva and Hardin can both act as supply units.

A: NEXT 19:8 B: BACK

<On transportation of items 2>

[same as from the previous week]

A: NEXT 19:8 B:BACK

Narration:

I shall explain the rules now.

When Minvera or Hardin's HP is zero, the game is over.

Any of your units can visit villages, but if an enemy theif attacks it, the village will be destroyed and won't be able to be visited.

Visiting the village scores you 500 points.

Killing Ruben gives you 1000 points, as does attacking his fort.

You can heal by keeping your unit at the fort.

Also, L+R+START+SELECT allows you restart from the beginning of the turn.

(Message screen / white letters on black background)

The game is loading now.

(After you download the map here, it will scroll through and gameplay will go like normal.)

Starts 10 minutes in (BGM 17. Expeditionary)

Minverva:

Catria, Est, there are archers nearby.

Watch out for their bow attacks.

If we need to fight them, you two should dismount from your Pegasus horses.

Man of Mystery:

Lord Minerva. I have two Social Knights in my army.

They can take a lot more arrow shots.

The Archers should be ours to defeat.

Moreover, your troops should take cover behind my Horseman.

Minerva:

Ah, sorry. Your request is more suitable. So then, I shall go.

(BGM 18. Liberation

The battle continues for a while)

Starts 19 minutes in (BGM 17. Expeditionary)

Minerva:

Take this! (sound of swords clashing)

Deserter:

iaaa!

(sound of horses racing)

Man of Mystery:

Lord Minerva, are you alright?

Minerva:

No, you don't need to worry about it. The wound's not serious.

Stranger, how about you?

Man of Mystery:

Yeah? I got a few scratches myself, but a vulnerary would ease any worry about that.

Minerva:

Then, let's send someone in the village, and have them obtain a vulnerary.

Man of Mystery:

I welcome that. Let's ask.

(BGM 18. Liberation

Starts 25 minutes in (BGM 22. For Whom, sound of footsteps come through.)

Deserter (Shinichiro Ota):

Lord Ruben! I've spotted a Dragon Knight, 2 Pegsus Knights, 2 Social Knights and a Horseman headed our way!

Ruben (Toya Hiroharu):

What? Knights and dragons together? What kind of party like that would head here?

However, we're powerful forces. There's no need for worry. We'll strike back when they approach our fort.

(BGM 18. Liberation

Starts 30 minutes in (cries of a dragon)

Frost:

Ah, that must be Princess Minerva!

I would like to talk to her about my situation, she should understand.

I shall force myself into Minerva's party.

(Frost becomes a blue unit the turn after this line is said.)

Starts 34 minutes in (BGM 34. Defense)

Ruben:

Hey you, aren't you fighting?

Deserter (Shinichiro Ota):

The Dragon Knight is approaching the fort from above!

Ruben:

Shit... That bitch needs to be put in her place.

Send out more reinforcements, and retreat the soldiers near our villages.

Deserter:

Right!

(BGM 20. Victory is ours (B)

Reinforcements come from the forest and approach the fort.)

Starts in 40 minutes (BGM 25 . confrontation)

Ruben:

Oh, what a shocker! Princess Minerva, you dare a direct attack on my army?

Minerva:

You bastard...! Is that really you, Ruben?

Assaulting the villagers was reckless, and you should be court-martialed and convicted for that!

However, seeing you here.. you're the BOSS of these deserters?

You scum should surrender humbly, or face the wrath of Macedonia!

Ruben:

Ha...! Go back to the nuthouse where you belong. Macedonia, Macedonia!

For always going around like that, I can now give praise to our god that your "noble" brother,

the prince has killed his own father,

and that you with your bigoted mind, little girl, shall be nothing more than his hostage!

My soldiers shall not listen to your silly commands.

Eh, Minerva the bigot?

Minerva:

You asshole, don't taunt me! You can't change my thinking.

Ruben:

Heh... now I shall strike back!

(BGM 20. Win

The battle continues)

Minerva:

Catria, Est.

You take care of the other enemies while I fight Ruben.

Do not play with them. Kill them in one blow!

(It is time to必殺a while from here *) - [is this the critical TRE again?]

Catria, Est:

Got it!

(BGM 20. We will win)

Starts 50 minutes in (BGM unknown, sound of horses come running up)

Man of Mystery:

Lord Minerva, I have this vulnerary. Take it.

Minvera:

Thank you, but I've beaten Ruben. There's no need for any more interference.

Man of Mystery:

Lord Minerva. You shouldn't fight alone like that.

I know how excessive battle can have you fall prey to a horseman.

You could just drop right here.

Minvera:

hmph... then I'll take it for now. Let's fall back. Don't be reckless yourself, Stranger.

Man of Mystery:

Don't worry. The gardens around here are like the ones I had at home... hiyaaa! (Horses race away)

(BGM 20. Victory

battle to the time limit)

Starts 55 minutes in (BGM 17. Expedition

Illustration of Pegasus Knights

Paola, Est, and Dragon Knight Minerva. The Pegasus in the sky. Minerva and the Dragon Below)

Paola:

Lord Minerva? Lord Minerva! Are you safe?

Minerva:

Paola. Don't worry. Are the reinforcements dealt with?

Paola:

Yes. We're done with them already.

Minerva:

That's great.

Macedonian Army (Shinichiro Ota):

Lord Minerva, let us handle this. Those who sour Macedonia's name will be punished.

Lord Minvera, wasn't that knight Hardin, from Orleans who passed by?

He's one of their "Prairie Wolves", they could be connected to the rebel army.

We should investigate them.

Minerva:

Don't be stupid. Hardin would not be one of them.

Macedonian Army:

B-But I'm certain...!

Minerva:

You will not disregard my word. Stay away from him!

Macedonian Army:

Ah, I apologize for my rudeness!

(BGM 28. Dark Emperor

"Hardin forgo the line fly off the sky Minerva Illustration" - [Couldn't make sense of that])

Hardin:

Ah, Lord Minvera. The rumors were true! The red Dragon Knight was a great, honorable and beautiful commander!

Hahahahah!

I've always wished to see that on the battlefield! Hii-yahh! (Horse gallops away)

Narrator:

Having left his mark and given his respects to Minerva, the man left for the other side of the prairie.

Minerva:

Hardin of the Prairie Wolves...

Paola:

Lord Minerva, is something on your mind?

Minerva:

... No, it's nothing. Let us hurry.

Paola:

Yes!

Narration:

This is Minerva, the princess of Macedonia who people called the "Red Dragon Knight".

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, the Second Story.

Produced by Nintendo and St. GIGA,

For those of you enjoying the game on your Satellaview, after this your password shall be displayed.

Check that there is no omission and send it to St. Giga.

The deadline for story submissions is October 20 so have your mail postmarked by Monday, in effect, please apply early.

BS fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars: The Third Story tells of Rickard slipping into Palace. Please wait for it.

EDIT: Note to self. The Hostage line probably refers to Maria. Keep that in mind for a revision.)

Edited by Kiddo

Started work on Story 3.

Boy, it feels SO much better than the previous two episodes. The character interaction is much more similar to the latter Fire Emblems - oozing with personality! There's quite a bit more slang and goofy voice effects which made this a bit more of a hurdle to get through, but it's worth it just to see Rickard and Navarre's interactions.

Narration (Toya Hiroharu):

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story 3, "The Thieves of Justice"

(Skipping the next few lines again for being yet again the same as the first and second weeks.)

(On the BS Fire Emblem logo, BGM 11. Archanea Prelude)

Narration:

It has been a few days since the fall of the Palace. Within the castle, a man and woman come along.

The man's name is Rickard; The woman is called Lena.

Rickard (Kazue Igura): - [A Female Seiyuu? As if there wasn't enough gay jokes about him...]

Wowie! This is the castle called the Millennial Palace?

It's HUGEEEEEE.

Lena, there must be a swarm of treasures to nab here!

Lena (VA Unknown):

Uh... Rickard... can you stop this already? This kind of thing is..

Rickard (Illustration of Rickard convincing Lena):

What!? I'm a thief of chivalry, who has dedicated my life to stealing riches to give to the poor!

Ain't~that~nice~news?! Mweheheheheh... - [Rickard talks in a really GOOFY manner in this line, which I'm not sure how to replicate. Also note, Rickard is the first person in the whole series to apparently use "ORA" to refer to himself...]

Lena:

Well, that's right, but...

Rickard:

Well, either way, this castle, as large as it, must be filled with soldiers and security, which will make it hard to infiltrate.

So, Lena. I'll look for some bodyguards for us, hang on a minute.

Lena:

Oh! Surely you won't head in the castle alone, I hope...

Rickard:

I'll do what I shouldn't if it comes down to that!

Now, off I go! (sound of footsteps running)

Lena:

Oh, please come back soon!

Rickard:

Kay! Kekekeke! I know.

... But I see no bodyguards. Is this bad news?

Narration:

Rickard now wanders aimlessly around the city. As for Lena?

City Man (Hori Hideyuki):

Hey, lady, I want you to lend me some payment for something...

Lena:

Please let go! I'm waiting here for someone.

City Man:

Lady, just a little bit... - [i'm assuming now this was a lot creepier sounding in the audio than it reads in text]

Lena:

Y, yuck! Get away!

Navarre (Shinichiro Ota):

(BGM FIRE EMBLEM THE BEST vol.2 PSCN-5060 ~ 1 NTT from publication

Encounter theme NTT-9 (A) below that of NTT, NTT-song number)

Hey you! Hands off the sister.

City Man:

Hey you, what relation do you have with the lady? You shouldn't butt in.

Navvare:

... is that so? Then I guess there's no other way... (sound of pulling out a sword)

City Man:

Hey, hey, are you kidding me?! Woah, I do not believe it, it's... Navarre..! (Scurry away)

Lena:

So you're the one called Navarre? I'm Lena. Thank you very much.

Navvare:

Dangerous people are all around. Be careful. (Starts to head off)

Lena:

Ah, wa-wa-wait! Please hold on a second.

Can I ask you to be a bodyguard?

Navarre:

... bodyguard?

Lena:

... yeah! A friend and I are here for a reason, and you could protect us for a fee..

Navarre:

... Yeah? But I'm expensive.

Lena:

If Rickard can get the money... oh, dear, so... how high...?

Navarre:

I could take a down payment.

Lena:

I have 1000 gold right now. If it's not enough, we'll pay more later, for sure.

Navarre:

1000 gold, guess I've seen cheaper.

Ok, you must need me a lot if you have that much to throw around. I'll help.

Lena:

Aah! Thank you, Navarre!

Narration:

While Sister Rena was meeting with the Mercenary Navarre, Rickard encountered a wounded Hunter (BGM fades to an unknown song)

Rickard:

Hey, are you alright? That's just a flesh wound, c'mon!

Castor: - [i can't tell whether this next part is accurate or there's an error in the script formatting... I'll try writing it as I think it's meant to look]

I see water...

Rickard:

Water? Here.

Castor:

Daah! Gulp! I'm energized! Hehe, looking good!

Rickard:

Oh jeez, what a sleazeball... Hey, hey, you OK?

Castor:

Oh, oh, thank you. My name is Castor. How about you?

Rickard:

I'm Rickard. What were you doing looking dead over there, on the ground?

Castor:

I have a sick mother and younger brother back home, and must get money for them.

When I heard this city had people who could hire me, I went this far without eating or drinking...

Rickard:

Well isn't that coincidental? .. aha!

Come join me! You'll get paid big!

Castor:

Of course! I'll join up! (BGM changes to unknown)

Lena:

Rickard! Rickard!

Rickard:

Oh? Lena! Lena.... what? Um, who's the bugger next to you?

Lena:

Rickard, this is Mr. Navarre. He'll help you in this dangerous place.

Navarre:

Just Navarre will do.

Rickard:

Funky! So you're the mercenary?

Navarre:

That... Please don't say that.

Rickard:

Uwhhaa! Sweeet! Oh, Lena, I found someone also!!

Castor:

I'm Castor the Hunter. Rickard has been very helpful to me.

Richard:

Oh gee, don't exaggerate that help stuff.

Lena:

Well, Rickard, you're sure showing me.

I, knowing very well the work of thieves,

just thought you'd all be a bad bunch.

Instead, you're all different.

To help others, we'll absolutely need this money!

Rickard:

A.... yeah.. something like that! Hahahahah...

Castor:

I'll serve, for my dear sick mother...

Navarre:

If either of you are lying, I'll cut your tongues.

Rickard, Castor:

a... aaaaachachacha. Let's stop the joking.

Narration:

And thus was formed the odd party of Rickard the Thief,

Lena the Sister, Navarre the Mercenary and Castor the Hunter.

That night, they made plans to infiltrate the Palace.

(BGM Changes; unknown title

Illustration: Map surrounding the inn)

(BGM Changes unknown)

Rickard:

So, here's a sketch of the Palace.

Lena:

Well, Rickard, when did you did this?

Rickard:

Bwa? Well, I had to travel to...

Navarre (unsheathes his sword):

Rickard, stick your tongue out.

Rickard:

Gweee!! Nonono, uh... y'know, the room next door had it and I, uh, borrowed it, uh, with permission for sure!... uh...

Lena:

Well, Rickard, I can't just permit that. That's nothing a good thief would do, even as a mistake.

I'll go and apologize for it later. Don't do that again.

Rickard:

... right, no more, I promise.

Navarre:

Rickard, just get on with the plans.

Rickard:

Huh? Oh, right.

First, there's this wall here.

I'll open the door here and go through, and Navarre will go ahead.

Castor and I will follow and kill anyone who tries to sneak past Navarre.

Navarre:

No one gets past my sword.

Rickard:

Uwao, Wowie! Anyway, when I see treasure chests, I'll open them with my secret techniques!

Navarre:

Don't forget, I have my eye on you.

Rickard:

Oh, no, Mr. Navarre! You think I'm cat litter? - [ Literal term he is using is "Nekobaba", which is a slang term for money laundering, http://everything2.com/title/nekobaba ]

Navarre:

Uh...

Rickard:

Tsk! For me,

working so hard to save others from distress,

to be mistrusted by my colleagues, such morose boys! Boo hoo!

Lena:

Oh, Rickard! Don't cry!

Navarre, you've said too much!

He's hurt now.

Rickard:

Waaaahhhhh! Leeeennaaa!

Lena:

Don't worry, Rickard! I believe you!

Castor:

Uh, Mr. Navarre... do you really think you should let this be?

The sister's clearly being manipulated.

Navarre:

Rickard, part from the sister now. (Pulling out sword)

Rickard:

A, ah, it's alright.

But yeah, Lena, you'll be behind me.

Lena:

I'm going in with you?

Rickard:

Yeah, you can use the Warp staff to get us out of a pinch.

Also, Navarre says not to go near him.

Navarre:

I don't recall anything of the sort...

Rickard:

No, do not even!

I just know your kind.

Always acting so kind to women.

Their troubles just bring wrinkles to your eyes.

Navarre:

You say... such selfish comments.

Rickard:

Oh, by the way Navarre, that guy Castor makes me soooo mad.

I've made a note of you two's conversation from earlier.

Navarre:

Are you trying to blackmail me?

Rickard:

Jeez. Tough crowd you are.

Try to laugh when I'm being cute and cheerful for once,

rather than mimicking that miserable Castor.

That's just so uncooperative.

Lena:

Ah, what are you two talking so sneaky-like about?

Navarre:

Rickard!

Rickard:

Hahah! I'll turn the lights out then, good night! (Sound of door closing)

Navarre:

That Rickard. He's slick. Sister, let's rest.

Lena:

Yes. Good night, Mr. Navarre. (Sound of door closing)

Castor:

Good grief. The fencer Navarre seems to always have his blade pointed at Rickard.

Lena:

You think so? I feel like Rickard's being bullied a bit...

Castor:

Ahahaha. Lena, you're too kind. Well then, I'll head to sleep now as well. How about you?

Lena:

I'll be here a little more.

Castor:

Ok. Don't be blaming yourself, now. (Sound of door closing)

Lena:

Is it really so difficult to help others?

Must I try such crminal acts?

Oh God, have mercy on our souls...

Narration:

Then, after having their rest, the party went to infiltrate the palace.

Firstly I wanna say that Kiddo is awesome for doing those translations (despite his insistence on using Archanea instead of Akaneia...). I would very much look forward to a translation of the final chapter, since that one is so major, what with Camus and Medeus being involved and all.

Secondly I have a couple of questions; I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask, but what are the emulators that are able to play these games (I didn't see it being against the rules to discuss emulators, but I apologise in advance if it is)? I had an old version of Zsnes before I suffered a hard drive crash on my other computer, and now I cannot go and check what version it was. It worked, though, so I'm trying to find out what version it had been.

My other question was a quick one; do either of you happen to remember where that music and audio was found? It's a great find, I'm just fascinated as to where it came from.

Thanks to everyone involved for getting information about this, the BS games have always been really interesting and it's great that so much info has been found.

Edited by Violet

First off on the issue of emulators: The original ROM dumps (as opposed to hacks of those ROM dumps which may have cracks for other emulators) run on two emulators to my memory:

1) A mod of SNES9X called "SNES9XSE" which seems to up the Satellaview ROM support.

2) SNESGT, which can boot the ROM and the BIOs together for slightly more accurate emulation, and has an adjustable timer set as well.

Note though that the roms -ONLY- have the Battle Map. (I even double-checked this with someone who has a 8M Memory Pack with the Palace Kanryaku ROM.)

Therefore, the stuff like the CG art is unaccounted for.

As for the music: I found it on NicoNicoDouga in one of my Satellaview searches one day. The original url is gone but it's since been reuploaded to the site. (Site seems down now though, I'll put up it's link again later.)

I assume the music was fan-recorded from the original broadcasts - I can't find any info on a CD release or anything of the sort...

Unfortunately only 2 of the tracks come out sounding anything like a "clean" rip, and there's still a lot of music that may not be accounted for...

(And for the notes on my translation - I tried to prepare to adjust to using the canon English names when the Euro-region Shadow Dragon came out. Since NOA's version is apparently different, though, that kinda threw a monkey wrench into things - hence why I didn't throw in "Aurelians" or the NOE/NOA title of Hardin's pack. After part 3 I don't recall if any other classic characters arrive, since you play as

Camus, Nyna, and Camus's mook soldiers.

)

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. I'll be trying to do some more tonight. Woooo.

Edited by Kiddo

There, Week 3's done.

And after the next dialog bit, Rickard being 23 is -VERY- hard to believe.

Also, I was honestly kinda bugged by how they quickly jumped back into the Nyna/Camus plot... I was much more interested in seeing everyone get on Navarre's nerves.

(Message Screen/ BGM changes to NTT-7 Under the Banner)

<Story 3 rules>

The game is 53 minutes.

If Rickard's HP is zero, game over.

A: Next 19:12 (Note time) B: Back

<Story 3 rules 2>

Defeating Balm gives you 1000 points.

Although you cannot talk to enemies,

there are some who will defect to your side at some time.

A: Next 19:12 B: Back

<Story 3 rules 3>

Opening a treasure chest with money gives you 200 points,

and in time this amount will double.

If another thief escapes with the money, your points will decrease.

A: Next 19:12 B: Back

<Regarding Item Transport>

If a unit hold more than 5 items,

they must be transmitted to another party member.

Rickard can act as a supply unit.

To receive an item from the supply, Have a unit next to Rickard use the "supply" command.

19:12 B: Back

Narration:

Here, I will explain the rules.

This time, the game ends when Rickard's HP is 0.

You get 1000 points for defeating Balm, the bandit boss.

You also get points equal to your gold total.

Only Rickard can open treasure chests.

Please be careful as enemy reinforcements will come from the North and the West entrances.

Pressing L+R+START+SELECT at the same time lets you restart from the beginning of your turn.

Now Loading...

(After you download the map here, it scrolls and gameplay starts as usual.)

Starts 14 minutes in (BGM 36. Rickard)

Rickard:

Oh? What's up with these guys?

Are they thieves like myself, sneaking into the palace?

Yes! Hopefully these guys are friendly. I'll have a word with them.

(BGM changes / combat resumes)

Starts 15 minutes in (BGM change unknown)

Mullis (Sakakibara Yoshiko):

Father.

I said I could return here with the gold... I was wrong.

Dice (Koji Yata):

Well, at least you're still standing, Mullis.

But dang, the guys here are relentless killers.

Mullis:

If I have to face anyone else, my sword's gonna rust.

Starts 16 minutes in (BGM NTT-9 Encounter theme 8 (A) during combat)

Rickard:

Heyyy! Gramps!

Dice:

What's this? Kids shouldn't be sneaking around here. It's too dangerous.

Rickard:

I ain't no kid! I'm a thief!

Mullis:

Father! What on earth's going on?

Dice:

I don't know yet either. I'll get back to you on that.

Rickard:

Yeah, that's fine. Hey, Gramps, you should join my group!

Dice:

Join your group of what?

Rickard:

My thieves! I can pick treasure chests easyyy!

No money troubles here!

Dice:

Hey boy, why would I trust you on this?

Richard!

Arrrgg, don't call me "boy!"

Well, if you don't trust me, I'll look elsewhere, then!

Mullis:

What do we do, father?

Dice:

Well, this is interesting enough, I'll take your word on this.

However, I'm watching out for treachery. Got it?

Rickard:

Good! Let's do this then.

Here's 1000 gold in advance for some encouragement.

Dice:

That's good. Nice talking with you.

Mullis:

I shall join you along with my father.

Rickard:

Aah, hubba-hubba! this~is~my~lucky~day!

(BGM NTT-7 Under the Banner

While fighting and chest opening)

Starts 19 Minutes in (BGM 36. Rickard)

Rickard:

Kyyaahhh, everywhere, hidden treasure!

A moment irresistible to thieves!

I shall use all I've got to take them all, before any others can!

What a fine morning~!

(BGM NTT-7 Under the Banner

Starts 40 minutes in (BGM 24. Rebellion, SFX People walking in)

Rickard:

What's new here?

Oh, I got a baad feeling about these guys. Ah, Dolhr Soldiers?

What?

These bad guys are here?

Oh shit!

Even for Navarre, these guys are too tough.

I'd better get outta here!

(BGM change unknown

Starts 43 minutes in (BGM 24. Rebellion)

Rickard:

Oh, Mr. Navarre! Do you see there?

Dolhr Soldiers from the west!

Navarre:

Interesting. Leave it to me.

Rickard:

Just what I wanted to hear! I'll take care of Lena.

Navarre:

... yeah. Here I'd use an Armorslayer...

(BGM change unknown

Starts 48 minutes in (Sound Effects of a sword slash)

Rickard:

Yeeowwch!

Lena:

Are you alright? Rickard! I'll use the Heal staff on you. - [Note for future revision: Be consistant where I use "Heal" and "Live" in all the chapters. Same goes for "Relive" and "Mend", "Reblow" and "Psychic", I guess.]

(Sound of cane use)

Rickard:

Lena.. is it safe now?

Lena:

Yeah, it is. Thanks to Mr. Castor and Navarre's defense.

Rickard:

I see then... you still able to use your Heal and Warp staves?

Lena:

The Live's half used up, but warp can still be used.

Rickard:

Ok then, we'll need vulneraries.

Lena, I'm nabbing some vulneraries, so good luck.

Lena:

Right. You be careful as well.

(BGM Change unknown

Time starts to run out)

Starts 53 minutes in (BGM 22. For whom

Illustration of soldiers reporting to Camus)

Soldier:

Lord Camus, I hear thieves invaded the palace.

Camus (Inoue Kazuhiko):

What?!

We shouldn't just be letting people break into the treasury in the royal palace so recklessly!

Capture them!

Soldiers (One at a time):

Capture him! I shall! Over here!

Rickard:

They're all here! That's it, guys, we're bailing!

Lena:

Aah...!

Rickard:

Oh no, Ms. Lena! Hands off her!... Arggh, who are you?

Camus:

I am Camus of Grust, who has been left in charge of this palace.

Are you the thieves who've entered this palace? Yeah? Was this Sister with you?

Sister, what's the matter? Why such a thing?

Lena (Illustration of Lena pleading to Camus):

You're general Camus? We certainly had a desire to steal the riches here.

However, it's for the people of Archanea.

Do you not know how the people of Saint Archanea have been suffering under the rule of the Dolhr?

After the Dolhr invasion, Archanea's changed and it's supplies exhausted.

The people's have their homes burnt down and their land taken from then, and now struggle to find food.

General Camus! Would you really allow this?

Camus:

Sister, that is tragic, and I feel bad for Archanea. Yet, I am only a soldier.

Grust has been allied with Dolhr, and disobeying them is the same as disobeying my own king.

Lena:

General Camus! Are you just a minion of Dolhr?

Camus:

Even if you think of it that way... I can't change it.

(BGM change unknown)

Nyna:

Please wait! Camus, you are not just another Dolhr pawn!

You've already disobeyed Emperor Medeus' instructions,

and gave me honor and freedom as a princess.

Surely you also hate what they are doing.

Camus:

... well, yeah, but what am I meant to do...?

Nyna:

Start by overlooking the actions of these people.

Sister, I present to you the riches you've obtained.

Please split it up amongst the humiliated people.

Lena:

... You're Princess Nyna? Oh, thank you! This will be of great help to the poor.

Nyna:

General Camus, take these people to a safe place.

Camus:

.... hahahahahah. I'm listening to the orders of Princess Nyna.

Narration:

Being escorted by Camus, Rickard's party found their way to the outskirts.

Camus:

If you go straight, you'll see the exit. Go!

Rickard:

Lucky~~!!! And now, I'll be off!

Lena:

General Camus, thank you. Please say hello to the Princess for me.

I won't forget the kindness you two have shown for the rest of my life.

Rickard:

Hey Lena! Don't fall behind!

Lena:

So, take care! (Illustration of the 4 in the distance)

Narration:

The Sable Knight, Camus.

His homeland allies him with the Dolhr military, yet he is displeased by their actions.

Is it this small resistance to the Dolhr that encourages him to let Nyna live.. or is it something else?

(BGM Change - Instrumental of various new songs that flow together.

Illustrations of the results on the screen. Refer to the postcard for example)

BS Fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars, Story 3: The Thieves of Justice.

This program was produced by Nintendo and St. Giga.

For those of you enjoying the game on your Satellaview, after this your password shall be displayed.

Check that there is no omission and send it to St. Giga.

The deadline for story submissions is October 27 so have your mail postmarked by Monday, in effect, please apply early.

BS fire Emblem: The Archanea Wars: The Fourth Story tells of Nyna, Camus, and the Dolhr Military. Please wait for it.

I like the fact that the chapters have Camus as a running theme though. After all, he's arguably the most developed character in the whole of the Mystery of the Emblem saga.

Thanks for the pointers on playing the games; I realised I must have been playing patched ROMs on an old version of Zsnes. I will play these games on one of those two emulators when I get around to doing it. I'm certainly much more inclined to play these games thanks to your wonderful scripts. Initially I had only done the first Chapter, but I didn't have the motivation to play the others because I didn't know what was going on. So thank you once again!

It's nice to know who the heck Mullis and Dice were as well. Why couldn't they appear in Shadow Dragon? Shame! As far as I know, Mullis is the only female Mercenary in the entire series (although she probably would have been a Myrmidon if she appeared in Shadow Dragon).

Also, did anyone actually think Rickard was 23? Was that actually a rumour?

I do want to suggest one thing; would it be possible somehow to seperate those two music tracks from the start of that mp3 into two seperate music files? Then, if you wanted background music while playing (I personally am not fond of the inevitable silence in BS games) you could stick them on repeat in the background. Good idea, hm? I'm not sure of the best way of doing this however, as I have no experience in arranging mp3s.

Incidentally, I was mistaken about Medeus actually being directly involved in the final Chapter, I misremembered; it's actually that other Fire Dragon subordinate (looks like a second-in-command to me, given that he's one of the few Manaketes who doesn't cover his head with a hood)... although, oddly, he looks identical to Frost. What's that about?

Edit

I actually managed to edit the mp3 into two seperate files; it works really well, since both tunes have a fade out. Maybe Vincent could host them if he likes? Or I could send them to anyone who wants them. However, does anyone know the names of the two tunes and any artist details, so I could add that to the files?

I also found the video you were referring to, to save you time.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5115795

Edited by Violet

As far as I know the ONLY game Nintendo ever remade from a Satellaview version was "Heisei Shin Onigashima" for SFC/Nintendo Power Flash Cartridges (Sutte Hakkun might also count although that's technically third party.)

If Nintendo started to rerelease or remake Satellaview games, there's a LOT to do; 3 BS Zelda games, 2 BS Super Marios, BS Excitebike, BS Tantei Club, 2 BS Marvelous games, and that's before you wander into any licensing and copyright issues with St. Giga-produced content or third-party games!

I know IntSys has expressed interest in remaking BSFE - that would be a nice break from Nintendo's normal trend of completely ignoring the device outside of a few Nintendo Power Magazine references. Unfortunately I don't think it's gonna happen, as BSFE converted to a more traditiaonl FE style would not hold on it's own as a standalone game - part of the reason it worked on the Satellaview was how it was presented more like a radio show which played along to a sort of mini-game. That feeling would be lost outside a Satellaview-like service.

The only way I can see BS Fire Emblem being remade is as something akin to Trial Maps in a Monshou no Nazo remake (Book 2, anyway). And obviously they wouldn't be quite the same if this occured, without the dialogue being spoken as you play it'd lose something.

And if Nintendo ever went to the trouble of putting the Satalliview games on Virtual Console completely intact (which is unlikely at the moment but possible), there's about zero chance of them getting released outside Japan.

I haven't tracked down any recordings of those parts nor any parts with Minerva. The audio samples I got only go with the first and fourth chapters. (And yes, I'm on an endless, constant search for them.)

It kinda sucks - I'd love to hear Rickard's voice. (Navarre and Lena were in the Fire Emblem OVAs, although I don't have the voice credits for those - are they the same VAs?)

According to IMDB, the voice actor of Navahl in the OVA is not the same as the one you have listed as voicing him in the BS game. Without having a name or being able to hear Lena's voice, I can't figure out if she has the same voice or not.

Was the OVA even out when they did the BS game? I know that Marth has obviously had the same voice ever since the OVA (good voice actor too! He did Zel from Slayers).

• 2 months later...

Oh, shoot.

It seems like a huge chunk of this thread was amongst the lost data. In particular the Week 4 translation...

I have a backup of that script stored in a text file but I'm not sure if it's the most recent version (eh, what am I kidding? I got caught up in a bunch of other Satellaview stuff and I couldn't update this lately.)

(Fire Emblem Fanfare)

Narration:

BS Fire Emblem - The Archanea War, Story 4, "The Beginning".

Satellaview users, please download this in the square.

Note that you cannot keep this game in your memory pack.

Please wait until the start of the program.

(Loading sequence stuff from before)

(BS Fire Emblem logo is up. BGM 33. Different World)

Narration (Same as in 1-3):

It has been 2 years since the Millenial Palace was conquered by Camus and the Grust army.

He has disobeyed the revived Medeus, and given shelter to Princess Nyna.

However, Camus's actions frustrated Medeus.

(BGM NTT-15 DOHLR)

(Illustration: Burzack sits across a chair. Medeus across the back.)

Burzack (Koji Yata):

Hah! I shall leave! However, if General Camus has betrayed you,

I wish to know what you have planned.

Medeus:

For this occasion, take the best soldiers from Dohlr.

If he resists, I don't even care if he dies.

Show no restraint.

Burzack:

Understood.

Narration:

A few days later, Camus would hear of the Dohlr's elite forces moving to the Palace.

Soldiers (Shinichiro Ohta):

Lord Camus! We have information that General Burzack of Dohlr has left troops here. 50 Paladins, 70 knights, and 100 other men. It is quite the team!

Camus:

You're certain?

Soldiers:

Yes.

Camus:

So... it seems Emperor Medeus wasn't numb to me. He prepared for this...

Well... what do we do? Someone, bring the princess here.

(Feet)

Nyna:

General Camus, what is this?

Camus:

Princess Nyna, I've heard that Medeus's bodyguards will arrive at the castle soon.

Nyna:

What?! Dohlr forces!? For what?

Camus:

Obviously, they plan to return there with you. And to have you as hostage for Archanea.

Nyna:

That?! I don't like it! I'm not going to them!

Camus:

I know that.

Let's escape from the Palace right now.

(BGM 39. Camus Legend)

Sir Hardin keeps power at Orleans to the North.

If we reach him, he can defend the princess.

I'll go there before it is too late. Princess, let's prepare for our departure.

Nyna:

Yes, but, Camus, will you be alright?

You endanger yourself, doing this...

Camus:

Hah. What of it? I knew that already.

Nyna:

Then, you've decided? If you're turning your back on your country, I...

Camus:

Nyna. That is not so. My kingdom is Grust; I am not afraid of Medeus or Dohlr. Betrayal is not possible.

Nyna:

But then... why me? When I am rescued, you will become a criminal. Yet, you still say you'll stay in Grust? They'll kill you!

Camus:

Princess, you'll learn one day. There comes a time for a soldier to lay down his life. And this is that time.

Nyna:

Camus! This worries me! It wouldn't be worth it to sacrifice your own life for mine!

Camus:

Hahah... Nyna, don't be so childish still. I'm recalling the day we met, 2 years ago.

What you would say, even then.

I was sure one day you would lead the new Archanea Alliance against the Dohlr.

I worked hard these 2 years, to make that a reality.

The people of Archanea called you their White Rose.

Your glamorous appearance would encourage people to persue their passion.

They would start to go like clockwork. As long as they have the chance, they will unite to oppose Dohlr.

You should not waste my hardships in a fit of passion. Would you be so weak, Nyna?

Nyna:

... Camus! I know that.

But please, remember.

(BGM 34. Theme of Love)

I love you!

This has all been so hard.

I've always been thinking about you.

Even when I was hating you at first, I was forcing it upon myself.

The truth was, I was crazy about you from the day we first met!

I, I wasn't strong at all, it was because of you that I was able to work so hard!

You must... You must live!

(Illustration of Nyna on Camus' chest.)

Camus:

... Princess. Enough of that. It'll be okay...

Berth, Nyna's depending on us.

Hurry and direct our maiden of honor to hasten preparations.

Berth (Shinichiro Ota):

Hah! Right.

Camus:

Now, Princess Nyna, let's get ready!

Nyna:

... yes.

Berth: (BGM 37. Win)

Lord Camus!

Let's use our black knights.

With the rest of the Sable Knights with us, Dohlr would be crushed in one blow!

Or rather, just one word!

Camus:

No. That's too risky.

If we use the regular army, Grust's alliance with Dohlr would be broken.

The infant prince, taken away as hostage, would be killed, and Medeus would burn the land to the ground.

That simply can't happen.

Berth:

Then, at least we three other men will come along.

We will be seen as deserters, and the burden would not be put on Grust.

Camus:

... I didn't expect... thank you. Involving you other guys... I'm sorry.

Berth:

Say no such thing!

Now, Nyna is prepared.

Let's be off, Lord Camus!

Camus:

Ok, then, we're off! No one else shall be in on this.

Narration:

However, Burzack learned of Nyna's escape plan.

Dohlr Soldier (Shinichiro Ota):

Lord Burzack! Princess Nyna fled from the palace!

Burzack:

Say What?!

Dohlr Soldier:

General Camus is with her.

I also hear he's brought along a number of generals.

Burzack:

So, Camus would choose betrayal? And where are they headed?

Dohlr Soldier:

I heard that they were heading north.

Burzack:

He's trying to reach Orleans!

Tell the whole army to go north.

I will not tolerate any further delay.

We shall persue and fight each and every one of them.

Nyna must be taken before she can reach Orleans!

Narration:

When heading north out of the palace,

Camus's men, while approaching the road at the gorge,

encountered Dohlr forces from behind.

Burzack:

Camus of Grust, the traitor! There's no where to run now!

Stop this useless resistance and surrender.

Camus:

Crap.

He caught up when we were so close to Orleans.

Nyna, we'll hold them off.

Head to Orleans!

Nyna:

Camus, please...!

Try to get away if you can.

I want to stay wth you, at least until we reach Orleans!

Camus:

Nyna...

Berth, Layden, Roberto!

We'll keep up with Nyna through the mountains.

There are a lot of thieves around here; kill them if they oppose you, but do not chase them too far.

Our purpose is to successfully have Nyna report to Hardin. Onward!

Berth, Layden, Roberto:

Hah!

(Illustration blacks out. Switch to message screen.)

(Message screen / white letters on blue background)

<Rules for Story 4>

The game is 51 minutes.

If Nyna or Camus's HP is 0, Game Over.

L+R+START+SELECT returns you to the first turn.

A: NEXT 19:10 (Note time) B: BACK

<Rules for Story 4-2> - [The transcript originally referenced Gubel and Treasure chests, neither of which are in this chapter. It's likely a minor error. "Gubel" was replaced with "Burzack" and "Treasure Chests" were replaced with "Visitng a village", for better accuracy to the gameplay.]

Points for Defeating Burzack: 1000

Visiting a village give you 500 points.

Experience points also add to your score.

When Burzack is killed, reinforcements will appear at each turn's end.

A: NEXT 19:10 B: BACK

[Transport fleet stuff. Nyna's the Supply now. otherwise the same.]

Narration:

I will explain the rules.

This time, the game ends when Nyna or Camus have 0 HP.

Reinforcements will always come from the south.

In time, some will also be near the village.

Some enemies will always move, regardless of time, so please note this.

The theives, enemies, and yourself can all escape to the north to be withdrawn from the front.

You get 1000 points for beating Burzack, and 500 points for visiting the villages.

You can send anyone to a village.

Now loading...

(The map is displayed. BGM 19. Holy War

Player phase.)

Burzack changes into a Fire Dragon on enemy turn, remains that way until the end.

Starts 15 minutes in: (BGM 30. Going to the front)

Camus:

Now, Nyna. Get out through this valley here to reach the fort at the northeast.

The border to Orleans is there.

Leydan, Berth, Roberto!

The enemies are too powerful for us.

Rather than facing them all and getting killed,

retreat while protecting Princess Nyna.

Berth, Leydan, Roberto:

Right!

Camus:

Now, let's do this!

(BGM 19. Holy War)

Starts 19 minutes in: (BGM 24. Defense.)

Thief A (Shinichiro Ota):

Hey, did'ya hear? There's said to be a big army coming from the south!

Thief B (Toya Hiroharu):

Ah, don't tell me they're out to get us.

Thief A:

I don't know ... but I'm outta here anyway.

After taking great pains to nab this treasure, I'm not letting them snag it.

I'd suggest you bail too, while you can!

See ya!

(BGM 19. Holy War)

Starts 23 minutes in. (BGM 22. For Whom)

Burzack:

Subjects!

Do not be reckless. Even though they're a small number, they're the Sable Knights of Grust!

Beware of their leader Camus, as he has in his hands the legendary weapon, Gradivius.

When they run into the brigands in front of them, subjects, start your march toward them.

With any luck, we can capture the slow-moving Nyna.

(BGM 19. Holy War)

Starts 28 minutes in (BGM 24. Defense)

Camus:

I shall face Dohlr's Paladins! Leydan, Berth, Roberto! while I distract the enemy, go off to defend Nyna!

Nyna:

Camus.

Camus:

Nyna, it's alright. I will not die, there is no need for worry.(Sound of a horse racing off)

(BGM NTT-36. Warrior Prelude)

Starts 31 minutes in. (Sword Slash, BGM 46. Cane use SE)

Camus:

Gwah!

Nyna:

Camus! Are you alright? (Sound of cane use)

Camus:

Shoot...! Sorry, Nyna. This time you saved me.

However, you shouldn't be staying around here.

I can hold the enemy in check again.

Now hurry, don't be concerned with me! (horse's footstep)

Nyna:

Oh, God. Please protect him...

Narration:

The prayer was received; an abundance of magic was given to all.

(Always critical here.)

(BGM NTT-36. Warrior Prelude)

Starts 37 minutes in: (BGM 25. Confrontation)

Burzack:

Hey! Haven't we caught anyone yet?

Dohlr soldier (Toya Hiroharu):

It's been tougher than we thought. Camus's strength is like man and beast combined!

We're scared!

Burzack:

So, then...

Have we shall all go after him!

Order the whole army to attack the general!

Send a note to the bandits; Gold to whoever brings Camus's head!

Dolhr Soldier:

Right!

(BGM NTT-26. Warrior Prelude

Burzack starts moving.)

Starts 42 minutes in (BGM 25. Confrontation)

Camus:

How funny!

It seems I'll never run out of enemies to kill. I can't even see the end of the reinforcements.

Still, I shall stand my ground. I still have Gradivius. As long as this spear is in my hands, I shall not budge!

Hahaha!

(Horseriding)

Starts 51 minutes in (BGM 28. Dark Emperor.

Illustration - Hardin runs up, spear in hand.)

Hardin (sounds of horse riding muffles his voice / Hori Hideyuki):

... seems like I made it in time. Dohlr forces, face me! I shall save Nyna!

(sound of soldiers attacking each other)

Hardin:

You are Princess Nyna, yes? I am King Orleans' younger brother, Hardin.

I have heard of your trouble, and have come to invite you.

You no longer need to worry. I will guard you with my life.

Nyna:

You... Hardin of Orleans, I'm... Nyna... It's... a pleasure to meet...

(Illustration - Nyna falls into Hardin's arms. Hardin calls for help.)

Hardin:

Princess Nyna! Hang in there! Someone, get a priest! And water! Quickly! Get them!

Solider (Shinichiro Ohta):

Right!

Nyna:

No... not me... go... get Camus...

Narration:

Meanwhile, Camus was finally surrounded by the imperial army he halted the advance of.

(BGM NTT-15. Dolhr)

Burzack:

Camus, the famous Sable Knight of Grust!

You brought catastrophe to my whole batallion!

I would never have seen that coming!

I almost believed you were unstoppable!

But now, that's over!

You've already broken your swords and lost your spears!

Surely even the great Camus can't fight me bare-handed!

Camus:

... yeah... surely... I've reached my limit.

Burzack:

It's not too bad to quietly surrender, y'know.

I can give clemency to your captured men. You can give this up.

Camus:

... I get it. Keep your word. ... my role has ended.

Burzack:

That's good. Now, we got Camus!

Soldiers (Toya Hiroharu):

Yay!

Burzack:

Well, now that that's done.

Throw the prisoner in the cage, and pull it on a wagon!

Show everyone the price that is paid for rebelling against Dolhr!

Of course, wear your warsuit!

No, only eat him to the extent that he's not quite dead!

Gwahahahhaha! Laugh at the misery of the "hero", Camus! Bwahahhahaha!

(Shriek of a horse. BGM 34. Theme of Love)

Camus:

Nyna... did you reach safety at Orleans, at last?

Please forgive me, Nyna. I was so cowardly.

Nyna, I... Nyna...

(BGM 34. theme of love transitions to NTT-38 Medley ...)

Narration:

While Princess Nyna was taken into Hardin's care,

Burzack took Camus prisoner and tortured him on the road back to Dohlr.

Camus was then stripped of all his rights be Medeus, and confined in the dungeons.

Shortly afterward, Princess Nyna, protected by Hardin of Orleans, made calls to fight the empire in the name of Archanea across the continent.

A few months then passed. A youth from the islands would eventually answer Nyna's call.

The youth's name was Marth.

(Following the Fire Emblem fanfare song, transition into "WIND")

BS Fire Emblem, the Archanea Wars, Story Four.

This program was produced by Nintendo and St. Giga.

Satellaview Users; after this, your password shall be displayed.

Insure that there is no omissions, and send it to St. Giga.

The deadline for the fourth story is postmarked by Monday, November 3rd.

Please apply early.

Hopefully other people backed up the other "important" things.

Thanks for the re-post ^^

I think we're just missing "Wind" from the FE World site. I do have a copy of it, which I'll upload later (if I forget, feel free to remind me or post it).