Fire Emblem: Dimensional Rift

fuzz94

AP calc is easier then honors pre-calc at my school

Sneaking one last post in on my phone. finals end June 14th actually. And pre-calc is my second final so I'll probably be back around the 12th. And then maybe put up the next chapter on the 14th.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being canadian i don't know what that means

AP = Advanced Placement. When I was in high school the tracks were normal, honors, then AP. And if you take AP courses you take these AP tests at the end which are like...several hours long and cover the full year's worth of material. Some colleges will give you a credit or two if your AP scores are high enough.

AP = Advanced Placement. When I was in high school the tracks were normal, honors, then AP. And if you take AP courses you take these AP tests at the end which are like...several hours long and cover the full year's worth of material. Some colleges will give you a credit or two if your AP scores are high enough.

Hmm, makes sense, I guess we have something relatively similar :P Thanks!

So I am returning earlier than expected. All that's left is finals now and my grades are pretty solid so my parents are not enraged anymore.

So while I was away I got my computer on the weekend so I finished Chapter 3! BUT because FEE3 is coming, I will not be sharing any progress until then.

On the bright side! I MIGHT release a demo patch up to chapter 5 for FEE3 along with a trailer, a live demo play and I think I get an interview. So this thread will be pretty quiet until then.

Okay so I made some decisions for FEE3.

What will be new?

Chapters 3,4, and 5 will be public

Lots of new mugs.

Full Isaac Animation

What will I get see?

The screens of the chapters will be released the very first day

The Trailer will be released the day of the interview

A demo patch will be up on the final day.

Thanks everyone!

The event will be a YouTube event, hosted by seph1212 in a week-long series of videos.

Hence the first day and last day and what not

You'd still probably only get one video to yourself, maybe two depending on how much content you have. I certainly wouldn't expect Trent to plan his plan around YOUR plan.

You'd still probably only get one video to yourself, maybe two depending on how much content you have. I certainly wouldn't expect Trent to plan his plan around YOUR plan.

He'll get one video, like most projects (unless they have way too much content), but if he wants to release a demo patch on the last day of FEE3, that's his prerogative. At least, that's how I'm reading it. I just won't be making another video on top of what's been done to announce that it's been released. I'll probably just mention it in his first video, and link to his thread.

I was not expecting more than one video I just figured releasing screen shots a trailer the video and a demo patch all on the same day would be redundant. So I planned on releasing it all through out the week leading up to the interview/video and then have the demo released once all of FEE3 is over.

Im trying to entertain myself, let me have my fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so I was just gonna be a bum and put off some stuff that needed to be done for post-FEE3, but in light of the bump, I have more time to do shit. One of them being an FE-style Riku sprite, which mid-range leveled splicers like myself and Subieko just can't figure out. Why am I telling you this?

Because I'm a bum and I'm putting up a sprite request, and I don't have enough public progress to start an actual thread for it. So if anyone at all has the time/interest to help make an FE-Style Riku for me I'd really appreciate it. If you need to see more progress I will gladly show you chapters 3-4 and what I have of 5 done.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by fuzz94

So because of the bump on FEE3, I'll share a little bit of progress here. These are all shots of new things I've done/got other people to do.aray.png

1. Isaac's New Critical, prologue chapter.

2. Alex's new mug, chapter 1. (He was using Batta's mug but that needed to be changed. Originally made as a personal mug for ArngrimtheBerserker for Klok's Medallion of Hope but he never responded to me finishing this so now he's a boss.)

3. Jenna and Glenn got new mugs, Chapter 1. (Credit: Me and Subieko for Glenn and Zappa, MK404 for Jenna)

4. A sneak peak at chapter 4. (Credit: MK404 for Aran's mug)

5. A sneak peak at chapter 5

6. A sneak peak at chapter 5

Sadly a new Riku sprite will not be finished by FEE3 unless someone wants to give me a hand on it.

Why does this have no conments? Im really hoping to play this hack, keep going :D

ugh MK404's look so much better compared to yours ugh there's no style meshing

I hope that Isaac animations turns out like you want it to.

hush you. That sentence is slightly contradictory. No style meshing for sprites that are better than mine. What?

Yeah I like the way Isaac's animation looks ATM but I know it'll need to be redone some day

Ohhh, I thought you were saying that they clash, I understand now. Silly me smile.gif

And yeah Riku really does stick the hell out, he is in desperate need of a revamp

So maybe I lied, we did finally get a good looking Riku sprite :)

rikusplice.png

Figured I'd share it here just for those who don't browse the sprites very often. Any critique please go to my sprite thread

• 3 weeks later...

Umm. So I'm not sure how to proceed from this issue I now have. You see, all of the graphics and events and text editing is done, which is good. However, after I let Klok give it a test run it didn't take too long for him to realize how HORRIFYING the text is. The formatting, the lack of punctuation the skips and all that. The other thing I noticed, is how poorly written it is. So I need to go and redo ALL of the text from the beginning up to where ever it improved. I'm really hoping I can get this done before FEE3, but I am a busy man and can make no promises.