There's a huge bee somewhere in my house...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a God Bee, though I imagine they would have quite the power level. But I was stung by a bee once, though nothing happened.

There's a god bee in LttP, it's pretty great.

BUZZ BUZZ, MOTHERFUCKER!

Buzz Buzz is god bee!

78-starman.jpg

Even cockroaches? Because those are freaky.

FUUUUUCK THOSE THINGS!

They're awesome.

Never had one in my house tho. I think.

No. No they arent.

Then you do not know the horrors. THE HORRORS!

Indeed. THE HORROR!

So I was looking up ways to kills wasps (or bees) like a ninja. This one guy suggests waiting for a wasp to land, and opening a pair of scissors (not all the way, but enough) swooping down like an eagle, and snipping that sucker in half. He tries to do a demonstration of it just to prove he's being legit, but since he can't find any real scissors in his immediate vicinity, he picks up a pair of plastic scissors thinking it wouldn't matter.

He goes in for the kill. And he freaking catches the wasp, in the safety scissors, by the antenna.

That is pretty freaking crazy if you ask me. He even took a picture to prove it. @_@

wasp-1.jpg

Bees aren't normally aggressive unless you try to attack them. Wasps on the other hand will try to attack if they feel threatened, regardless of whether or not you're trying to kill it.

But maybe I'm just speaking on behalf of the bees and wasps which are seen around Britain.

Save the bees, they help pollinate the world and stuff. Kill the wasps and hornets.

Edited by Raven

Bees aren't normally aggressive unless you try to attack them. Wasps on the other hand will try to attack if they feel threatened, regardless of whether or not you're trying to kill it.

But maybe I'm just speaking on behalf of the bees and wasps which are seen around Britain.

Save the bees, they help pollinate the world and stuff. Kill the wasps and hornets.

wasps also pollinate

and wasps sting more often because they don't always die after stinging you, unlike bees.

wasps r like the chavs of the insect world whereas spiders,

spiders are like the pedophiles of the insect world

spiders aren't insects.

Should I be worried if that looks exactly like the bee that was in my house? D:

it actually looks more like a wasp to me.

bees usually have a thicker behind, while that of wasps is more slender, like the one on the picture...