[FE10] The people's opinion draft tier list

PKL

Lol yeah thats never happening in a regular draft with competent players. Neph and marcia together is a no-no. And even then, that strat is extremely hard to do consistently since it needs nephenee to not proc much hp/def in normal level ups and somehow not gain either of those in BEXP levels...yeah, extremely unlikely. Still, nephenee>zihark in my experience. She contributes in 2-1, 2-2 and has part 2 bexp. On top of existing in 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 3-5, 3-7, 3-8, 3-10, 3-11 and 3-E. Zihark is really nothing special. He doesnt exist in early part 1. Hes great in his part 1 maps, sure but he loses out on turns shaved to a lot of DBs. He promotes in 3-6 and laughs out loud at the map but he still isnt saving turns over others. That map is 7 turns at best and anyone can do it (except scrubs like meg and fiona). 3-12 and 3-13 are same story. Hes good but nephenee has more availability and is available in the part where you can shave the most turns.

1332030028[/url]' post='1896488']

Lol yeah thats never happening in a regular draft with competent players. Neph and marcia together is a no-no. And even then, that strat is extremely hard to do consistently since it needs nephenee to not proc much hp/def in normal level ups and somehow not gain either of those in BEXP levels...yeah, extremely unlikely. Still, nephenee>zihark in my experience. She contributes in 2-1, 2-2 and has part 2 bexp. On top of existing in 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 3-5, 3-7, 3-8, 3-10, 3-11 and 3-E. Zihark is really nothing special. He doesnt exist in early part 1. Hes great in his part 1 maps, sure but he loses out on turns shaved to a lot of DBs. He promotes in 3-6 and laughs out loud at the map but he still isnt saving turns over others. That map is 7 turns at best and anyone can do it (except scrubs like meg and fiona). 3-12 and 3-13 are same story. Hes good but nephenee has more availability and is available in the part where you can shave the most turns.

Neph doesnt contribute in 2-1 because shes free, so dont contradict your own rules. :p2-e is nothing. In part three she is outperformed by three units and ike, zihark is being outperformed by three units and sorta sothe and mic. But the unit cast in the db is more scarce so high tier units are more worthwhile because there are less of them. They have also almost the exact same availability, 11 vs twelve chapters, in which most of ziharks chapters take longer. Zihark can also opt for db, which is less chapters, but if neded, he has versatility. Neph has 11 chapters, one is 2- e, which is just self improve, and we already settled that they both enter p3 as t 3 units. Zihark has the potential to swap to the players needs, which means more versatility, he can adapt to the players needs. So yeah, they can have the same availability. Also they can both laugh at maps, but they are both not saving turns over others, and neph is losing to two mounts, who have a huge lead over her. Zihark is in the end more versatile, can have the same availability if needed, and is being outperformed by less people. His maps are iirc also taking longer so his contributions are a bit longer and greater in that respect. Just as people said, mia is just another goddes among a bunch of gods. Zihark is a god amongst a bunch of some gods and more scrubs.

Zihark's lack of good 1-2 range makes him not as versatile as you say he is. If you do choose to transfer him over to the GM, his best 1-2 range option is a storm sword with which he misses lots of ORKOs on generals in 3-8 (many of which have 1-2 range) and when that storm sword is done with, u get lolwind edges. Neph has the option of javelin forges starting in 3-8, which are > wind edges in 3-8 and 3-10 and in general. Btw try doing 2-1 without nephenee. She is contributing there, whether she is drafted or not. Without her, you cant even beat the game. While zihark is just a worse edward/nolan.

1332040092[/url]' post='1896717']

Zihark's lack of good 1-2 range makes him not as versatile as you say he is. If you do choose to transfer him over to the GM, his best 1-2 range option is a storm sword with which he misses lots of ORKOs on generals in 3-8 (many of which have 1-2 range) and when that storm sword is done with, u get lolwind edges. Neph has the option of javelin forges starting in 3-8, which are > wind edges in 3-8 and 3-10 and in general. Btw try doing 2-1 without nephenee. She is contributing there, whether she is drafted or not. Without her, you cant even beat the game. While zihark is just a worse edward/nolan.

If you need her there, you have to have her as the free unit, which nulliffies her contribution because everyone picks her as the freebie, and free chpaters are not taken into account for drafting, so ok, now she has only 2-2 as apart two contribution. Which btw often has her picked as the free unit. Two free chapters and a self improvement chapter. Which translates into what i said, a tier three unit starting part three, same as zihark.

You also mis my meaning of versatility, nephs two range is better, but she cannot bail out the db, zihark can stay with the db, or if you have a clutch aran or a great Laura who dodgetanks the shit, and only ike and rolf and mist or something, he can help out the gm's instead, he can adapt to what you need. Nephenee is a worse oscar, titania or boyd, look up at the tier list, i stated that both had three not free units above them on the tier list. Read my part about that they are being outperformed both.

Edited by Vicious Sal

What if a drafter gets both of them by 1st round, where everybody is getting Titania, Edward, Nolan, Jill, Boyd, Volug?

He/she can get Meg/Laura/Leo for P1.

There he has a relatively good P2, an average P1 and if he chooses Laura then he/she has a 1 turn on 3-13 and a good TC for Silver Route, plus a good unit for P3. He/she would only think on an extra P2 and P3 units and maybe something more, I don't know.

Yeah it's probably never happening, but there's always a first time :awesome:

Edited by Quintessence

What if a drafter gets both of them by 1st round, where everybody is getting Titania, Edward, Nolan, Jill, Boyd, Volug?

I'd doubt the validity of that. That move is useless, when you can Get neph or marcia, + somebody like boyd or titani, or a good DB... :/ there is no point in getting both Marcia and Neph for something thats bleh.

Edited by SlayerX

I've used Mist, Lyre and Fiona and I think Mist is worse than the other two ^^' her combat is only decent if she has Resolve + Brave Sword without it she has no chance of mirroring their superior combat ^^' the 3 need bexp babying anyway. I think Fiona and Lyre need to get out of bottom tier.

Availability + 2 range dominate drafts so I think Skrimir, Tanith, Sigrun, Callil, Kieran, Makalov, Caineghis, Giffca, Tauroneo, Sanaki, Danved, Stefan and Volke need to move down. The endgame units like Stefan are never around and their combat is mirrored by units that help in the longrun. Since Geoffrey is free the CRKs are all equal to each other, Marcia is the only one that beats them because she can cut many turns on 3-9. Snaki's performace is the same as Micaiah, Snaki is too high. Tanith and Sigrun's flight is good but they don't noticeably shave any turns like someone like Lincy, Marcia, Sothe.

Since Geoffrey is free making all CRK's equal Astrid's high move and ability to gain double bow make her a better choice than Danved I think.

In the free tier Micaiah needs to move up, ResolveCaiah soloes P4 maps ^^'.

Boyd < Oscar because of move and Jill > both because of flight but it depends how the team is built ^^' if you have enough DB's they're better if you have enough GMs she's better.

Meg is underrated, you'll get more out of her than somebody like Tauroneo who is never around she needs to get out of low tier. Lethe is Ranulf-lite I think she's better than Lucia and the characters below her + Kieran and Makalov at least.

Mordy vs Ranul, i've never used Mordy but he has P2 over Ranulf. Mordy can't shave turns on 2-E so that chapter is training ground, he's useful on 2-1 though as an extra fighter but Ranulf will never stop doubling and he doubles Auras if capped its an advantage is the player lacks Nasir ^^'.

Rhys is better than Callil and Laura, Callil is never around so both > her but Rhys has higher luck than Laura better rank and can dodge more than her because of the high luck although she catches up with him and can 1 (or 2) turn 3-12 so idk ^^'. Actually both > him because both noticeably shave turns (3-9/3-13) and he's an extra fighter.

Naesala and Tibarn are too high, they do well but they're never around. Laura can shave more turns than both and still be useful, and Rhys is also better than they are.

Rhys > Rolf because his 2 range is dealing more damage than crossbows, his only detriment is the his base speed but he can easily get out of it with BEXP while Rolf has to depend on crowssbows for 2 range.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

I've used Mist, Lyre and Fiona and I think Mist is worse than the other two ^^' her combat is only decent if she has Resolve + Brave Sword without it she has no chance of mirroring their superior combat ^^' the 3 need bexp babying anyway. I think Fiona and Lyre need to get out of bottom tier.

I agree that Mist is worse than Fiona. Fiona at least helps in Part 4 if you send her to Hawk Army and BEXP her. Mist, on the other hand needs to be babied forever, her Str will forever suck and needs a ton of resources other than BEXP to function. Like the Brave Sword. Lyre is better than Mist too because she has 3-7 to get to S Strike and blossom will quickly fix her combat. Adept is also less contested by characters overall than Resolve.

Availability + 2 range dominate drafts so I think Skrimir, Tanith, Sigrun, Callil, Kieran, Makalov, Caineghis, Giffca, Tauroneo, Sanaki, Danved, Stefan and Volke need to move down. The endgame units like Stefan are never around and their combat is mirrored by units that help in the longrun. Since Geoffrey is free the CRKs are all equal to each other, Marcia is the only one that beats them because she can cut many turns on 3-9. Snaki's performace is the same as Micaiah, Snaki is too high. Tanith and Sigrun's flight is good but they don't noticeably shave any turns like someone like Lincy, Marcia, Sothe.

That is false. Tanith and Sigrun shave only one turn less than Marcia, not considering rescue drop shenanigans in 2-E which wont always happen in drafts. Marcia saves 1 turn in 3-9 after that both Tanith and Sigrun shave the same amount of turns than Marcia. Makalov is better than you give him credit for also, he gains axes upon promotion and 9 move + celerity is really good to low turn 4-2. Hes also a mobile hammer in endgame at worse and can ferry Ike for a 6 turn if you lack any flying units in 3-11. He also can get you 2 speedwings, which depending on who you drafted, can be really valuable. Sanaki is a perfectly viable mage for Silver Army and is a great late pick. She can take the second resolve, daunt, a speedwing and a Fire forge with -1 Wt and rock stuff up. You forget 2 Micaiahs are better than one in the desert and Sanaki doesnt perform like micaiah, she performs better because she actually ORKOs everything in the desert. Micaiah is stuck at 30 Mag (38 MT at best with valaura, Thani and Light forges) which some enemies survive with 1-3 HP.

Since Geoffrey is free making all CRK's equal Astrid's high move and ability to gain double bow make her a better choice than Danved I think.

I agree. Higher move, Javelin forges for 1-2 range and she can rock the Hawk Army. I think she can also get you the 2-3 Speedwings. Can Danved even get the 2-3 Speedwings?

In the free tier Micaiah needs to move up, ResolveCaiah soloes P4 maps ^^'.

I think shes fine where she is.

Boyd < Oscar because of move and Jill > both because of flight but it depends how the team is built ^^' if you have enough DB's they're better if you have enough GMs she's better.

You are right. Oscar>Boyd but Jill NOT > both of them. Lets not get into "depends on what team you have" please. Its hard to argue positions this way. Jill is really good but you forget Part 3 is larger than Part 1 and Part 3 DB. So Boyd and Oscar can actually shave more turns than Jill.

Meg is underrated, you'll get more out of her than somebody like Tauroneo who is never around she needs to get out of low tier. Lethe is Ranulf-lite I think she's better than Lucia and the characters below her + Kieran and Makalov at least.

Meg sucks. She loses on turns to almost every other DB except Fiona. Her low move and bad 1-2 range until promotion really hurts. Speaking of low move, its terrible for 3-6 because she cant cross the swamp. Meaning you will probably lose turns there. Lethe is bad. She helps in 2-2 but she really isnt any better than Makalov or Kieran. Kieran and Makalov have axes, 9 move and can actually have 1-2 range for the Hawk Army's 4-2 (which is hard to LTC without cavaliers). Lethe will never have 2 range and her lolcatgauge really limits her EP action.

Mordy vs Ranul, i've never used Mordy but he has P2 over Ranulf. Mordy can't shave turns on 2-E so that chapter is training ground, he's useful on 2-1 though as an extra fighter but Ranulf will never stop doubling and he doubles Auras if capped its an advantage is the player lacks Nasir ^^'.

Idk. Mordy has better gauge. Ranulf has better combat but cant actually use it as much because of cat gauge.

Rhys is better than Callil and Laura, Callil is never around so both > her but Rhys has higher luck than Laura better rank and can dodge more than her because of the high luck although she catches up with him and can 1 (or 2) turn 3-12 so idk ^^'. Actually both > him because both noticeably shave turns (3-9/3-13) and he's an extra fighter.

Calill can meteor Ludveck, eat the Part 2 BEXP, meteor the boss in 3-9 for a 3 turn clear and is one of the most reliable mages for the silver army due to her very high spd growth. Laura needs to be babied a lot and she promotes in 1-7 at best. She always needs Light forges and she will never get out bad durability zone. She is unreliable in 3-6 due to being in bad bio (if you have been LTC'ing every chapter so far). She can be great in 3-12 and 3-13 though and is awesome in Silver Army due to never proc'ing a skill that makes her not double some enemies lol. Once she gets in resolve, she stays there, I like that. The same is true with Rhys. Still, Rhys has a rough start with his stupidly low spd base. But after that, he can be really good like you said, just not on the level of calill or laura.

Naesala and Tibarn are too high, they do well but they're never around. Laura can shave more turns than both and still be useful, and Rhys is also better than they are.

Agreed. But apparently drafters in the rate the unit thread felt they warranted a really high score >.>. They are WAY too high still.

Rhys > Rolf because his 2 range is dealing more damage than crossbows, his only detriment is the his base speed but he can easily get out of it with BEXP while Rolf has to depend on crowssbows for 2 range.

Yes, Rhys is better than Rolf. But its not as one sided as you might think. Crossbows in Normal Mode do pack a punch (enemies are 3HKO'd by them for a good while) and Rolf can take Adept, which due to his good bio, will proc a lot. There are some enemies who barely escape being 3HKO'd though. Like some halberdiers in 3-3 IIRC. Rolf also has amazing offense with the Silencer, can 1 turn 3-5 with a shove from someone (assuming hes promoted since he needs to 3 range and have 27 spd), can kill the 3-2 boss will Killer Bow + Adept, can snipe Izuka in 4-5 and be awesome in endgame with the Double Bow. Rhys has better 1-2 range than him, can 4 turn 3-8 if hes promoted while Rolf cant because hes not actually a main combat unit, hes more like a "I need power, please kill this boss for me" unit. Rhys also can take celerity and wreck 3-10 and hes decent at 4 turning 3-E (rolf sucks at that map) and he can also go to Silver Army and rockzorz xD. He has a lot worse endgame than Rolf though for that is worth.

Answers in quote (bold).

Also, some changes:

Mist dropped to Bottom Tier.

Elincia over Tanith.

Oscar over Boyd.

Fiona out of Bottom Tier.

Sigrun over Shinon. Shes now Queen of Mid Tier.

Mordecai over Ranulf.

Rhys over Rolf.

Edited by PKL

Well I have never gotten the speedwings in 2-3 in a draft, but by PP5 Danved can get in front of the door. If the halberdier is below the ledges by EP4, then yes cause Danved is likely to be doubling almost every enemy in 2-3, he has 21AS and if you make him get sp, he's far better. BTW, I never knew Astrid could get the Wings, lol. Is it with the Allied Units help?

Besides, why Oscar>Boyd? Movement+Canto? I don't know, Boyd needs less forges than Oscar (i.e 3-8, 3-10, 3-E) and he has 3-4 and 3-7 where Oscar is just standing at his limits. IMO, Boyd is better, maybe that's personal EXP, but I'd like to know why... :mellow:

What about moving Tibarn+Naesala+Skrimir below Rhys/Rolf? I think Calill, Laura and Rhys have more to contribute in P4 than them, yet there's 4-E...Tibarn is ORKOing Lehran while Nestling and Skrimir aren't. Maybe moving Nestling+Skrimir below the silver mages... :unsure:

Well I have never gotten the speedwings in 2-3 in a draft, but by PP5 Danved can get in front of the door. If the halberdier is below the ledges by EP4, then yes cause Danved is likely to be doubling almost every enemy in 2-3, he has 21AS and if you make him get sp, he's far better. BTW, I never knew Astrid could get the Wings, lol. Is it with the Allied Units help?

Besides, why Oscar>Boyd? Movement+Canto? I don't know, Boyd needs less forges than Oscar (i.e 3-8, 3-10, 3-E) and he has 3-4 and 3-7 where Oscar is just standing at his limits. IMO, Boyd is better, maybe that's personal EXP, but I'd like to know why... :mellow:

What about moving Tibarn+Naesala+Skrimir below Rhys/Rolf? I think Calill, Laura and Rhys have more to contribute in P4 than them, yet there's 4-E...Tibarn is ORKOing Lehran while Nestling and Skrimir aren't. Maybe moving Nestling+Skrimir below the silver mages... :unsure:

Have Astrid stand at 2 range of the halberdier with the Killer Bow. Then, hit him in Player Phase again. :p

Oscar> Boyd in part 3 because of his horsie.

Boyd is struggling to double in 3-P and cant get a 7 turn clear. While Oscar is not caring, doubles some stuff and can get to the boss fairly quickly. +1 turn lead for Oscar

Oscar has a mount in 3-1 so naturally, he can get to places faster, and with Adept and his Short Spear, he should be able to get a really low turn akin to Titania. Boyd has better 1-2 range (and more quantity) but isnt getting a 4 or 5 turn like Oscar can. +2 turn lead for Oscar

3-2 is fairly even since they both cant ORKO the boss, they take 4 turns assuming theyre alone. But, oh wait, Oscar has a horse! So he can ferry someone that CAN kill the boss quickly like Ilyana, Soren, Rolf, Shinon, Ike or Mia. He can get a 2 turn if he drops a mage or a sniper there. While Boyd is always 4 turning that map, no questions asked. Lets be kind to Boyd and not assume u have a unit that can KO the boss (except dropped wyrmslayer Ike). +3 turns lead for Oscar

3-3 is pretty self explanatory. Oscar has a mount and can 7 turn the map. Boyd can only get an 8 turn. +4 turn lead for Oscar

3-4 you got me there but I think Oscar's contributions so far make up for his performance here. Still, Ike can solo the top portion if you are doing it right. Might have to take a turn more than usual, but oscar has saved more than boyd anyway. +3 turn lead for Oscar

3-5 Celerity!Oscar can reach the boss in Turn 1 and KO him. While Boyd reaches him in Turn 2. +4 turn lead for Oscar

3-7 Lol 3-7.

3-8 Boyd wins here by a bit. Hand Axes and naturally better Str for KO'ing generals. Oscar needs forges in order to get a 4 turn like Boyd can. Lets assume Oscar is 5 turning this map and Boyd is getting 4. +3 turn lead for Oscar

3-10 Oscar has a mount. 4 turns it while Boyd 5 turns it. +4 turn lead for Oscar.

3-11 Oscar can ferry Ike for a 6 turn while Boyd is lol. +5 turn lead for Oscar.

3-E Boyd has better combat but doesnt reach enemies quite as quickly. Still, both can 4 turn it. Oscar struggles to KO the enemies he reaches, but reaches them faster. While Boyd kills everything in sight but struggles to reach the enemies. +4 turn lead for Oscar

Part 4:

Boyd is likely to be going Greil while Oscar is best in Hawk Route.

Boyd can take on the Generals in 4-1, but almost anyone can do that at this point. Oscar can do the same thing if he takes this route.

In 4-4, Oscar cant climb the ledge so Boyd has an advantage there. Boyd can go help Ike, get some of the rooms and stuff. Oscar mainly helps with reinforcements and might take the west room or something.

If they both go Hawk:

Oscar wins 4-2 definetely. 11 move with decent combat makes for awesomeness. He can pincer attack the boss area for a 6 turn clear, 5 turn clear with another cavalier.

Boyd can only 6 turn it assuming u have a cavalier with him. If you dont, probably a 7 turn.

4-5 Boyd has an advantage because lolmounts here.

Boyd wins in Endgame but lolendgame. So, Oscar obviously wins in overall turns shaved.

And Im going to lower Naesala and Tibarn now.

Have Astrid stand at 2 range of the halberdier with the Killer Bow. Then, hit him in Player Phase again. :p

If that's so then lolDevDanved can't get them unless he faces the berdier in 1 range combat with killer lance.

Oscar> Boyd in part 3 because of his horsie.

Boyd is struggling to double in 3-P and cant get a 7 turn clear. While Oscar is not caring, doubles some stuff and can get to the boss fairly quickly. +1 turn lead for Oscar

Oscar has a mount in 3-1 so naturally, he can get to places faster, and with Adept and his Short Spear, he should be able to get a really low turn akin to Titania. Boyd has better 1-2 range (and more quantity) but isnt getting a 4 or 5 turn like Oscar can. +2 turn lead for Oscar

3-2 is fairly even since they both cant ORKO the boss, they take 4 turns assuming theyre alone. But, oh wait, Oscar has a horse! So he can ferry someone that CAN kill the boss quickly like Ilyana, Soren, Rolf, Shinon, Ike or Mia. He can get a 2 turn if he drops a mage or a sniper there. While Boyd is always 4 turning that map, no questions asked. Lets be kind to Boyd and not assume u have a unit that can KO the boss (except dropped wyrmslayer Ike). +3 turns lead for Oscar

3-3 is pretty self explanatory. Oscar has a mount and can 7 turn the map. Boyd can only get an 8 turn. +4 turn lead for Oscar

3-4 you got me there but I think Oscar's contributions so far make up for his performance here. Still, Ike can solo the top portion if you are doing it right. Might have to take a turn more than usual, but oscar has saved more than boyd anyway. +3 turn lead for Oscar

3-5 Celerity!Oscar can reach the boss in Turn 1 and KO him. While Boyd reaches him in Turn 2. +4 turn lead for Oscar

3-7 Lol 3-7.

3-8 Boyd wins here by a bit. Hand Axes and naturally better Str for KO'ing generals. Oscar needs forges in order to get a 4 turn like Boyd can. Lets assume Oscar is 5 turning this map and Boyd is getting 4. +3 turn lead for Oscar

3-10 Oscar has a mount. 4 turns it while Boyd 5 turns it. +4 turn lead for Oscar.

3-11 Oscar can ferry Ike for a 6 turn while Boyd is lol. +5 turn lead for Oscar.

3-E Boyd has better combat but doesnt reach enemies quite as quickly. Still, both can 4 turn it. Oscar struggles to KO the enemies he reaches, but reaches them faster. While Boyd kills everything in sight but struggles to reach the enemies. +4 turn lead for Oscar

Part 4:

Boyd is likely to be going Greil while Oscar is best in Hawk Route.

Boyd can take on the Generals in 4-1, but almost anyone can do that at this point. Oscar can do the same thing if he takes this route.

In 4-4, Oscar cant climb the ledge so Boyd has an advantage there. Boyd can go help Ike, get some of the rooms and stuff. Oscar mainly helps with reinforcements and might take the west room or something.

If they both go Hawk:

Oscar wins 4-2 definetely. 11 move with decent combat makes for awesomeness. He can pincer attack the boss area for a 6 turn clear, 5 turn clear with another cavalier.

Boyd can only 6 turn it assuming u have a cavalier with him. If you dont, probably a 7 turn.

4-5 Boyd has an advantage because lolmounts here.

Boyd wins in Endgame but lolendgame. So, Oscar obviously wins in overall turns shaved.

8S...8X...thanks! 8D

Besides, what do you think about Leo>Meg?

Despite Leo shaving more turns in P3 and helping you get a decent TC in the Hawk Route?

However leo isn't helpig part 1 while meg is. Also meg is helping you get decent turn count in part 4 greil route.

Quintessence- Try drafting Leo without ANY other part 1 unit. It isnt pretty. He is at best a late round pick that saves turns in some chapters. But he doesnt have solo'ing potentital like meg has.

However leo isn't helpig part 1 while meg is. Also meg is helping you get decent turn count in part 4 greil route.

Quintessence- Try drafting Leo without ANY other part 1 unit. It isnt pretty. He is at best a late round pick that saves turns in some chapters. But he doesnt have solo'ing potentital like meg has.

Yes, I mean, there's really no big difference between having Meg/Leo for P1 cause they're doing nothing special, despite Leo helping get the 4 turn in 1-1, where Eddie+Nolan can do it, but whatever.

Let's see what they can do...

Leo's P1:

1-P: Lol

1-1: 4 turns it

1-2: Lulz, chips

1-3: Trullz

1-4: More lulz, and a forge

1-5: Training, up to the ledges! Forge! Killz! Levels! :awesome:

1-6-1: Lol, Sothe rules

1-6-2: Lol, Sothe rules

1-7: Lol shoves and killz

1-8: Now he's getting better, promotes and kills some enemies, maybe a 4 turn isn't reliable due to bunches of enemies and his class problems

1-9: Eat and sleep! :newyears:

1-E: Kill, shove, do whatever

Result for P1 = Lol, make him a good unit =) :facepalm:

Leo's P3:

3-6: Beastfoe + Crossbow, he OHKOs everything, maybe needs healings but he crosses rivers

3-12: Ledges and kill, maybe a 4 turn, I don't know exactly

3-13: Marksman + 2 turn

Result for P3 = :awesome:

Leo's P4:

Hawk Route

4-2: Wrath + Resolve + Crossbows

4-5: Rescue drop and kill Izuka or in the worst scenery, shove, shove, vigor, kill Izuka

4-E: Double Bow :awesome:

Result for P4: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Meg's P1:

1-4: Forges, needs BEXP lv. up, tank, resist, heal and kill

1-5: Derp, whatever

1-6: herpity derp

1-7: Shove, shove, kill and train

1-8: Promote and kill

1-9: Eat and sleep :newyears:

1-E: Kill reinforcements

Result for P1 = 8X => 8S => o.o

Meg's P3:

3-6: Have Sothe and Resolve Micaiah do almost everything cause Meg is a turtle crossing the river and isn't relying always on Brave Sword + Beastfoe to kill the kitties and tigers

3-12: Lol, have Micaiah do almost everything cause Meg isn't doubling and Brave Sword isn't eternal

3-13: 8S, get to Ike as soon as possible, be it with whatever strategy: Luna, Resolve whatever, yes, she can get the boots but there are other units that can use them better

Result for P1 = o.o => -_- => 8S

Meg's P4:

Greil Route

4-1: Kill, kill and Luna

4-4: Kill reinforcements, go to the locked rooms, do whatever, but do something.

4-E: Lol

Result for P4 = :facepalm:

So, Meg's P1 is better, but she isn't winning by a huge gap.

Leo's P3 is far better than Meg's

And Leo's P4 is better than Meganium's

Yes, Meg is a melee unit and that's appreciated but I prefer relying on a ranged unit that does more and helps me shave a turn or two. I have to admit that both have a poor P1 and need some resources but imo, Leo's contributing more (overall) than Meg although Meg can be used as a "fast tank" and a melee unit and can help in GMs :/

Edited by Quintessence

Tormod would likely be near Soren. Vika near Nealuchi, maybe a little bit higher, i doubt she'd reach Ulki/Janaff. And muarim near Ranulf and mordy. His speed would likely make him > mordy.

Edited by SlayerX