What should I reclass Libra?

CinderSkye

I've already picked up Renewal.

I generally want to have my final classes for characters be ones that I feel fit them thematically, especially if they have a custom variation on the outfit. I can't decide if I should go Sage (but then his Str will be even worse if/when he does get back to War Cleric) or Dark Knight (to pick up some skills before popping back).

Well, if you turn him Dark Knight, he'll be in E rank in two weapon categories while there. At least if you turn him Sage, he'll keep his high staff level and can continue to contribute fantastic healing.

I guess it's more up to what you plan to do with him. Dark Knight is better if you plan to turn him back into a War Whatever, the skills will transfer back much better. With that said if he's your only real healer, you might want him to Sage and stay there instead, or go back after just picking up Rally Magic for the double Rally combo.

EDIT: The above suggestion is also great.

Edited by Tormod

I think I'll go with Dark Knight back into War Cleric. Sage is definitely mechanically better, but I already have multiple Sages and Sorcerers and I'll get at least one more when I add kid characters this playthrough. Thanks.

Thankfully I've been saving up my Arms Scrolls for late game for dramatic reclasses like this one!

Edited by CinderSkye