Who should I marry the dragon-preteen Nowi to?

Excluding MaMU (cuz I think I'ma marry them to Olivia this time) and Donnel (because I really don't want to waste armsthrift on a Manakete), who should I put Nowi with?

I was considering Chrom, solely because she'd inherit Aether, and I could then get Morgan as a Manakete if I so chose, but what do you all think?

Well, Kellam and Vaike are good choices because they allow Nah to obtain Luna and Pavise and tank a lot.

Kellam gives Nah Renewal and has a +7 defense mod and Vaike gives armsthrift and sol with +5 str and +4 defense I believe.

If Nah's going perma Manakete, then Kellam, if Nah's going something else, go with Vaike.

What people above me said. Though I personally just go with Ricken since it looks less weird; for what its worth, Ricken!Nah has worked out well for me so far.

i went with Donnel in my first playthrough, mostly because it was one of the least disturbing options, and was pleasantly surprised to find that holy shit the resulting Nah was amazing. i'd hardly call Armsthrift on her a waste, being that Donnel as a father results in her capping at 50 luck as a manakete/promoted class - or as i like to call it, 100% Armsthrift activation, no questions asked. it helps that she also gets access to Galeforce, and even ignoring that if you're so inclined, her class options from Donnel aren't half bad so Armsthrift isn't going to waste

if you're not inclined toward Donnel, though, i guess i'm not much help here. i guess i'll concur with the Vaike and Kellam suggestions? idk i was just going to stick her with Ricken on my next run and not think about either of them ever again

Gaius!Nah has solid modifiers (one of the three parents who gives her a speed mod greater than zero, and another one of those three is Virion ;/). Gaius gives her Sol and Galeforce, alongside Vantage for some low HP Dracobomb shenanigans.

Luna would also be really nice on her because of the inability to forge Dragonstones. Stahl would give her Luna and Vantage, alongside the same STR and DEF mods as Frederick, while having a better speed mod (-1 vs -3). Kellam would give one more defense point, but doesn't a) give vantage, b) have a good speed mod (-3 as well) and c) lower strength mod (+3 vs +4).

Enjoy the hours and hours and hours of grinding then. :):

Do I need to start posting my Streetpass teams?

It takes longer to unlock second seals than it does to grind out Limit Breaker capped characters. Hell it takes longer to get said Limit Breakers than to grind out the caps.

Paragon was here. Aptitude is a loser.

My favourite Nah ever has been Kellam!Nah. Even though her speed cap will be really bad, Kellam gives Nah Renewal, Pavise and Luna, and virtually impenetrable defense. Totally worth it!

Gaius!Nah has solid modifiers (one of the three parents who gives her a speed mod greater than zero, and another one of those three is Virion ;/). Gaius gives her Sol and Galeforce, alongside Vantage for some low HP Dracobomb shenanigans.

Luna would also be really nice on her because of the inability to forge Dragonstones. Stahl would give her Luna and Vantage, alongside the same STR and DEF mods as Frederick, while having a better speed mod (-1 vs -3). Kellam would give one more defense point, but doesn't a) give vantage, b) have a good speed mod (-3 as well) and c) lower strength mod (+3 vs +4).

The more I look at him, the more Stahl appears as an awesmoe father.

Kellam is here for awesome Def/Res Max, and Aegis/Pavise combo

Donnel for these cool shiny numbers...

How does Gregor/Nowi works ? It looks kinda creepy, but else is it a good pairing ?

The more I look at him, the more Stahl appears as an awesmoe father.

Kellam is here for awesome Def/Res Max, and Aegis/Pavise combo

Donnel for these cool shiny numbers...

How does Gregor/Nowi works ? It looks kinda creepy, but else is it a good pairing ?

I don't know why it creepy. For me it actually look cute though because Gregor is closest one to her actual age. Damned IS designer for make Nowi awesomeness overshadowed by her ridiculous design

Does Sol, Counter, and Armsthrift make Nah a good offensive Manakete? That's what I'm trying to build though so far.

I don't know why it creepy. For me it actually look cute though because Gregor is closest one to her actual age. Damned IS designer for make Nowi awesomeness overshadowed by her ridiculous design

Does Sol, Counter, and Armsthrift make Nah a good offensive Manakete? That's what I'm trying to build though so far.

But the good thing with Nowi is her personnal theme.

Armsthrift works with Dragonstone ?

But the good thing with Nowi is her personnal theme.

Armsthrift works with Dragonstone ?

Her personality wise is fine, her outfit is beyond ridiculous. I mean, Nah is also lolibait but at least hers is finely dressed for a gentleman like me.

Not yet to try, so I don't know. I hope it works though

Edited by Shengar

Without regard to the other parings, her best options are these (in order): Gaius, Vaike, and Gregor (Donny and Fred are also OK).

Gaius - Vantage, Sol, and Galeforce. Unlike Donnel, he gives her the speed and class set to make use of Galeforce. He's also Noire's #1 pick, and that pairing also has Luna, so I prefer to go that route instead.

Vaike - Armsthrift, Sol, Luna, Dual Guard+, Pavise. Amazing skill set for Manakete tanking. Vaike can only pass give Armsthrift access to daughters, and none of them besides Nah can really get away without Galeforce. This is my preferred pick from a team-aware perspective.

Gregor - Vantage, Armsthrift, Sol, Renewal. Less tanky than Vaike, due to losing DG+ and Pavise, but gains Vantage/Renewal at least. Gregor has competition from several other Mothers, however, and he's basically an inferior version of those above.