My new medic looks so awesome!

Nicolas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Medic has the Team Captain, Genuine Quadwrangler, and the Nine-Pipe Problem. Too lazy to get an s/s of it now, but will later if you're interested in the look.

Daaaaamn lookit that hat

PcUzi25.jpg

and that swag

that's a hale loch btw it has more clutch demosnipes on it than a hale sniper has clutch headshots

but wait

there's more

1U3DFBj.jpg

*diamond* baby

but we're not even done

d2TJhQy.jpg

so dosh I wear cash on my head

but wait

could it be?

[spoiler=it could]

gFr1lI2.jpg

I got that hat fo' free

Edited by Izayoi

[spoiler=Pyro(my favorite class)]
i0lKWPQ.png

GEOfi5o.png

b3oVUs6.png

Jg6vEfk.png

I'm kinda mad the last one doesn't have the Detonator because Det Jockey is my favorite loadout

Edited by LuxSpes

All of you Pyros with the backburner should be ashamed of yourselves.

How come? The Backburner is a good ambush weapons and makes every airblasts, the pyro's greatest point, count.

Edited by LuxSpes

Yeah pyro's got some combos that make his otherwise crap range more manageable and the weapon swap speed helps with that. If I want to mess people up in close quarters I'll go demo and put stickies everywhere oh wait that works everywhere else too demo op plz nerf

man I don't have much to play Style Fortress. I just go with nothing and mess around with my weapons and I haven't even been playing the game. I should play again soon.

I was just giving you hell. It does have it's (limited) uses. I just prefer faster weapon switch.

I love the switch speed, but I don't use the Axt or Flare gun with it. I use the Det and Powerjack and become 'super-mobile pyro' xp

Yeah pyro's got some combos that make his otherwise crap range more manageable and the weapon swap speed helps with that. If I want to mess people up in close quarters I'll go demo and put stickies everywhere oh wait that works everywhere else too demo op plz nerf

Funny you say that since close range is actually the place where stickies, and the demo as a whole are the weakest. Hence why the scout can screw with them.

I really like play demoknight. Yes, I know dk is not really good, but it's So awesome! You kill people with SWORD! People with flamethrower, rocket laucher, or minigun. That's So much fun!

Albo Eyelander world well even with sticky.

I don't use the Degreaser because I feel like the switch speed spoils me.

It's nice to be able to draw your shotgun faster but the ability to instantly become a high priority target with the Backburner is awesome. Its best used at 5CP where sentries are rare and there's multiple ways to flank. If you kill people, there's no downside to this weapon.

On defense though, I run Degreaser, Scorch Shot and Homewrecker for full support.

Edited by Spaceman Craig