Am I the only person in Awakening who marries someone just because I like them?

Hotdogmaniac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I married Lissa cuz I liked her. And Lucina. Aversa and Nowi were the ones I married for skills/classes (manakete)

WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE I GO?

Well, I married Lissa cuz I liked her. And Lucina. Aversa and Nowi were the ones I married for skills/classes (manakete)

And why would you marry Lucina? She sucks. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

And why would you marry Lucina? She sucks.

I agree, she sucks as a character. But she's still really popular, somehow.

But you're definitely not alone. My Avatar married Frederick because I just completely fell in love with the big teddy bear knight. <3

And there's an insane amount of Chrom fangirls and Lucina fanboys. I personally find both to be very overrated.

well I think everyone would first marry their favourite character in the first playthrough, but doing it every game would probably get boring, so then in later files they'd go for stats and stuff?

She may be over rated but she's always been a solid unit for me, no matter who her mother is. But if I don't use her, it is nice to put her Falchion in DLC Marth's hands.

Well yeah, Lucina can be great as a unit when you give her the right mother and skills and stuff. Any of the children can with the right parents and all.

TC, you're in the supermajority. This forum has one of the highest concentrations of "serious" FE players around, and every other person still has a waifu/husbando. Just go on Miiverse/Youtube and you'll have trouble finding someone who doesn't have one for a purpose other than trolling people who do.

TC, you're in the supermajority. This forum has one of the highest concentrations of "serious" FE players around, and every other person still has a waifu/husbando. Just go on Miiverse/Youtube and you'll have trouble finding someone who doesn't have one for a purpose other than trolling people who do.

TC? (Sorry for a one-word post, just a question)

Jeebus this thread again. No, you're not. In fact, you're in the majority. The game has been out for a long ass time, and you have seen no talk of waifus whatsoever? Did you miss the popularity polls? Have you been on Miiverse ever?

I don't treat Robin as myself. I treat my Avatar as an original character separate from me, even if Kelli does have a few things in common with me. But a character having a few things in common with you isn't a bad thing at all. In real life, people will share characteristics, so yeah.

Although I did marry Cordelia out of both love and gameplay reasons (double Morgans and a family of 4 Armsthrift users, 3 of which have Galeforce), I can see that you (TC) are certainly new to the Fire Emblem fandom because of the nature of this thread, that Fire Emblem Awakening is your first Fire Emblem game and that you joined SF a little more than a week ago.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I still don't entirely know why I married Lon'qu...but I found him cute and awesome I guess. When I figured out his tragic backstory, that sealed the deal. He needs a woman who he can trust to not die on him like Ke'ri did, granted, that might fit other options...but yeah.

And since he has that little "girls are scary" quirk, I can trust that he'll be loyal and not cheat on me. I'm the only female he's really comfortable around, and that's fine by me...I kinda feel sorry for any female avatar who marries Virion lol.