I wanna do something to my sig

but idk if it's allowed

If I do this:

...................description if what this is all about........................
blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso
blahblahblahblahblahsoand sosoandsosoandsoblahblahblahblahblahsoandsosoandsoso andso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso
blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso
blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso blahblahblahblahblah soandsosoandsosoandso

would this not be allowed in a sig? (of course it might be smaller since font's smaller in sigs right?...) Also, probably needless to say, I'm not literally going to put that example in my sig...

So... could I do this?

(I'm leaving so I won't reply to anything just today)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Just make sure it doesn't cause your signature (including images) to be taller than 400 pixels. Other than that, I can't see any reason why you shouldn't put something like that in your sig.

I'm actually starting to get doubtful about this =D It is quite likely to make things too tall for the sig so I think I will just stick to leaving the extra quote boxes out... I thought it would've been quite coolio though =3

okay I've fixed it, is this too tall or should I take out the lines?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Alright I'll try fixing it then

I think that, for now, I'm keeping out the pic... kinda don't want to but eventually I plan on replacing it so for now I'm taking out the pic.

Edited by Freohr Datia