Florina tries again to play this game.

Yeah. I want to try to finish this game like, the right way. loooooool.

Naturally its normal mode.

Sock me some ideas. I know (mostly) whos good and who isnt. So i dont need a lot of help there.

Which route should i take?

Also anything else you want to add?

Oh...u don't choose the route by choice like in fe8?

For Bartre/Echidna, it depends on which village you visit in chapter 9. If you don't visit either, I believe Echidna is the default. For Ilia/Sacae, it's similar to the Kenneth/Jerme split in FE7, except it uses the levels of your Pegasus Knights and Nomads instead.

Oh...u don't choose the route by choice like in fe8?

Ilia is apparently default, so I imagine it will be reached if Thany is dead, and if Tate, Sue, and Shin are either dead or not recruited. Otherwise Ilia is reached if Thany and Tate's levels > Sue's and Shin's levels, and Sacae is reached if Sue's and Shin's levels > Thany and Tate's levels.

Edited by Little Al

Echidna is coolest use her.

Ilia is default, yeah, but the pegs suck at fighting (HM Tate's not that bad though but on NM eeeesh) and Shin's pretty good and Sue's okay. So if you wanna go Ilia and use one of the nomads, you'd have to powerlevel a peg a bit. I suggest vs Soldiers since they're really squishy and even Thany can do good damage to them. If going Sacae, just spam Shin. Even without the HM bonuses he's still pretty good.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Echidna's route is easier?

dunno per easier, but echidna is a damn sight sexier than bartre and lalam is fucking hilarious which is reason enough to go echidna route

K. I think ill do Echidna's route. I think i may have on my unfinished file full of fail too. I remember using Sue and her turning out pretty great. Shin comes later right?

I remember using Sue and her turning out pretty great.

Sue can be decent, but she tends to have Str problems, which limits her usefulness.

I guess she's alright on Normal though.

Shin comes later right?

Just a bit. Sue joins in chapter 6, Shin joins in chapter 9.

Also, go Echidna -> Sacae. Sacae on Hard is fun. :newyears:

Edited by Shade of Shadow

K, i like, know who my team will be. (only on chapter 5 now but its abundantly clear. So this is for the time being.)

Dieck

Alan and/or Lance

Marcus (for now)

Lugh

Rutger (omg)

Thany

Clarine

I haven't played FE6 yet, so I might not be too helpful, but from what I've heard about Sue and seen from averages, her biggest problem is her strength. It's ... pretty bad. 5 base and 30% growth isn't always cutting it. If I ever get around to playing this game, I'd use Sue just because she's Rath's daughter and I like nomads. But otherwise, it's probably best to treat her like Guy: if you want to use her, do so. But if she starts trolling you in strength and doesn't seem to be keeping up, it might be best to drop her?

I've had a Sue with around 12-13 str on HM by C21, which is under her averages (she was 19/7 or 8 I don't remember at the time and 13 is her 20/3 average) and she did alright regarding the right enemies. I had to throw her a few high-end bows like Killer and Silver, but it wasn't that big of a deal. The most common high-defense enemy types she's up against, she happens to be effective against as well. Granted, Dorothy ended up beating her in most stats since I wasn't going fast or anything (all girls run for fun), but due to the abundance of fliers, (Pegasi all over Ilia is where I went, and Sacae has a ton of wyverns as well, and C21 is wyvernland too) she still had pretty good use there. Sue is nice to have on C7, anyway, against those annoying ass wyverns.

On NM she should be even less of an issue as her stats aren't even dependent on HM bonuses.

Well, I know that Sue pales in comparison to Shin, who comes only a few chapters later and has better bases and strength growth than she does. His speed and con are also good enough so that Sue's speed lead matters little, and I figured that most people who pick units on how well they fare statistically would rather have Shin than Sue.

It doesn't really hurt to have both should the player want to. By the time Shin joins, while Shin will have statistical superiority, Sue might outspeed him as this is NM and she'd likely to have a rank lead if in play. FE6 is fairly good towards bow users. While they still don't have the best EP, the abundance of fliers and the need for accuracy does make up for it.

Just if you wanna go to Ilia, it's best only to train one. If you go Sacae, by all means, they can even support each other. I personally like Sacae better since I take issue with Ilia's terrain and I hate its C20 more and the pegasi aren't the best fighters so it's annoying for me to feed them kills in the first place, but Ilia is generally the more popular route.

Plus, I like Sue. She orders Shin to stay back when he got hurt in their supports unlike the good little "princess" she's supposed to be. I thought that was pretty badass.

Well, I'm personally biased towards the nomads and I like them better than Elibe's pegasi in general, so I'd probably pick Sacae every time (except for when I wanted Juno's supports). And yeah, I like Sue because she's Rath's daughter ... but she's definitely awesome in her supports! Sue and Shin have pretty good interactions. But, yeah, if a person wanted to go to Ilia and/or only wanted to use one nomad, Sue is probably going to be dropped in favor of Shin, unless the player in question just has a bias towards Sue.