Green Hair vs Blue Hair

DeSu

Green vs Blue  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Only one can survive

• Green Hair! We're frickin' awesome!
    • Blue Hair! Suck it Reds! Err... I mean Greens!

Legends have told of a coming war. It's chaotic power will ravage the world, leaving a new breed to lead humanity. Two sides. One victor.

GREEN TEAM - REBECCA, BOYD, ROLF, LOWEN, NINO and her children, LANCE(or alan can't remember), HEATH, OTHER GREEN HAIRED PEOPLEZ!

BLUE TEAM - HECTOR, IKE, NINIAN/NILS, MIA, COLM, MARTH, ERIKA, EPHRAIM, OTHER BLUE HAIR PEOPLE!

GREEN HAIR VS BLUE HAIR

HEAVEN OR HELL!!

DUEL ONE!!

LETS ROCK

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green hair has Rofl and Thomas. This battle is over.

With those two failures, Blue is bound to destroy Green.

But green hair has Lowen and Nino. And if Nino isn't good enough, her sons sure can pick up the slack. Also, blue hair has Lilina, who I've heard sucks, from debates(I like her though). And doesn't Boyd have green hair?

List of the characters I know well enough:

Blue: Sigurd, Lex, Fin, Celice, Lester, Ronan, Merlinus, Thany, Lilina, Oujay, Gale, Hector, Isadora, Farina, Ursula, Eirika, Colm, Ephraim, Tana, Ike, Mordecai, Ranulf, Lucia, Geoffrey, Nasir, Naesala, Zihark,

Green: Alec, Arden, Midir, Levin, Fury, Sylvia, Fee, Leen, Sety, Safy, Karin, Lance, Bors, Lugh, Sue, Ray, Cecilia, Dayan, Rath, Rebecca, Heath, Nino, Vanessa, Kyle, Gerik, L'Arachel, Dozla, Syrene, Oscar, Boyd, Rolf, Nephenee, Sothe, Stefan, Devdan/Danved, Elincia, Aran, Muarim, Renning.

Red is the clear winner.

But green hair has Lowen and Nino. And if Nino isn't good enough, her sons sure can pick up the slack. Also, blue hair has Lilina, who I've heard sucks, from debates(I like her though). And doesn't Boyd have green hair?
You're forgetting Lyn, Elincia (the FE X Version's better than the FE IX version), Rebecca, Chiki, Nagi, Kurthnaga, Renning, and many more I'd like to list. And personally I always thought of Lyn as owning the very person I consider to be "her boyfriend". (And I don't think losing to him once counts. :lol:)

EDIT: Seems like I was a little slow in this post.

Edited by Little Al

Lowen is of neither group, as his hair is a bluish-greeny colour. Nino and Rei both suck.

Blue has Book 2 Marth, Katua of all three games, Barts, Lex, and Sigurd. Some really epic characters there. Green has Rofl and Thomas, which eclipse the fail of Ellis (Who is the worst character in the series) and Ronan with their huge fail.

You're forgetting Lyn, Elincia (the FE X Version's better than the FE IX version), Rebecca, Chiki, Nagi, Kurthnaga, Renning, and many more I'd like to list. And personally I always thought of Lyn as owning the very person I consider to be "her boyfriend". (And I don't think losing to him once counts. )

All those characters are terrible. >__<

Edited by Swordsalmon

Legends have told of a coming war. It's chaotic power will ravage the world, leaving a new breed to lead humanity. Two sides. One victor.

GREEN TEAM - REBECCA, BOYD, ROLF, LOWEN, NINO and her children, LANCE(or alan can't remember), HEATH, OTHER GREEN HAIRED PEOPLEZ!

BLUE TEAM - HECTOR, IKE, NINIAN/NILS, MIA, COLM, MARTH, ERIKA, EPHRAIM, OTHER BLUE HAIR PEOPLE!

GREEN HAIR VS BLUE HAIR

HEAVEN OR HELL!!

DUEL ONE!!

LETS ROCK

FUCKIN GREEN HAIR.

BOYD

LOWEN

NINO

RAY

LUGH

REBECCA

STEFAN